. . . . lets talk about this thing

. . . . lets talk about this thing.

-memories
-opinions

let dissect it.

Attached: mc.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Best fish-based fast food sadwich honestly

Costs too much for what it is.
Otherwise the most edible sandwich on the menu.

And I say sadwich not sandwich on purpose

You didn't, but I like you anyway.

Wish they where bigger.never feel full after having one

It is fish . . . . . yet it is from MC Donald's. I am scared of it, Should I try it, am I missing out on something? will it make me ill?

Extra tartar, every time.

I think the Mcfish unironically has one of the more interesting back stories when compared to other fast food items. It's not the most popular story I tell, but it's good entry level material if you ever run into someone who things fast food lore is interesting.
I also think that even though I hate fish: the Mcfish is the best fish sandwich fast food has to offer at this point in history.

fried fish doesnt belong in a sandwich

Looks like a delicious fish burger.

I always get Double Fish

Attached: 727668_filet.jpg (503x390, 24K)

I want to eat that so bad but I'm on a diet

Fish is weird, I ate two fish from Arbys. Fish is somewhat like chicken, but not, it has no real bite effect and it is so watery

Wow, a shill thread that actually worked, I'm proud of you Veeky Forums

Attached: 1508965321710.png (510x346, 149K)

Once a week, but double fish with extra cheese and extra tartar. It's the only thing I eat from that shithole.

I hate Whataburger, but this is the one thing they beat everyone at, the Whatacatch is the best Lenten sandwich.

It would be better if it was crispier.
You know, like an actual fried fish fillet is.
The ones I've got have always been super limp.

>Double pattie plus hash-brown.

Holy fuck

What the fuck. What is the back story lmao

>What the fuck. What is the back story lmao

Sure.
A man named Lou Groan, an owner of a single Mcdonalds in Cincinnati had his ear to the wall when he noticed Ray Kroc was in development of a 'new burger' that people would be able to eat on lent in order to take advantage of the lost customer basis.
Ray Kroc (owner of Mcdonalds at the time) devised the "Hula Burger": a thick grilled slice of bread pineapple with cheese, between two toasted buns. Lou on the other hand suggested the Fish Burger- Ray fucking hated it, Ray said, "You're always suggesting shit. I don't want my restaurants stinking like fish."
Lou, though, was confident in his idea and suggested a contest: Lou would sell his sandwich at his establishment and Ray could sell his "Hula Burger" at whatever Mcdonalds he wanted. Suffice to say, I think you can imagine the results of this contest, but to get into detail: Lou called in and asked how many Hula Burgers they had sold at the end of the day and they were so embarrassed they wouldn't even say (rumors say it was fucking 2-5), Lou on the other hand proudly told them he had sold over 300 fish burgers in one day.

They immediately put the burger on the menu and the rest is history.

same
double is the way to go

Hula burger was doooooomed from the getgo. Cool stuff.

I think Wendy’s fish sandwich is much, much better.

Had it once when I was a kid
I don't remember it
Sounds gross as fuck, McDonalds is gross as fuck, simple

I went once to mcdonalds to get two for one price.
After i was home i saw this.

>we want more money

Attached: AC0E3B90-C34A-4464-8B35-D4FFC0246AE5.jpg (640x480, 97K)

The same.

Attached: ebifileto_l.png (460x264, 172K)

Excuse me, lightly spicy prawn mac and cheese croquette burger here with lettuce, cheddar, and demi-glaze. It was only $3 when it was limitedly offered in 2016.

Attached: mcdonalds-japan-prawn-macaroni-croquette.jpg (670x400, 25K)

It's a yummy thing and catholics can order it at friday - not catholic here but I like the idea behind that.
Also it's super easy to remake the sandwich at home, the fish is juicy and it's literally just throwing fish on a pan, grilling the bun and smearing tartare on the bun then covering a hot fish square thing with a single cheese slice (must be Kraft style shit, otherwise the effect is distorted).