When you think about it, pizza is actually really disgusting

when you think about it, pizza is actually really disgusting
it's a load of fatty bread and greasy cheese and people eat 3-4 slices like it's nothing

imagine eating a whole loaf of bread and then eating a block of cheese with some bites of summer sausage and washing it down with a 2L of coke
you wouldn't eat these things separately, why would you eat them baked into a gooey mess?

Attached: little caesars pizza.jpg (800x719, 590K)

>he's a flyover who's only ever had big chain "pizza" in his life

Attached: 1452069148130[1].jpg (2048x1536, 1.15M)

do you understand how cooking works

This is what Americans turned pizza into my mate, it's not the food's fault

What are those things that look like leeches?

>olives
that's a bugman pie.

Tomato slices.

It was even worse before they got a hold of it.

Attached: DSC_1562.jpg (690x458, 65K)

>a literal fucking leaf
ahahahaha

Yeah that's how cooking works you fucking retard, you're not supposed to eat the ingredients on their own, you combine them to make a palatable dish.
You wouldn't eat one whole boiled potato, drink a cup of milk, then eat a stick of butter, but you would eat mashed potatoes which are made of the exact same ingredients.

>imagine eating a whole loaf of bread and then eating a block of cheese with some bites of summer sausage and washing it down with a 2L of coke

That's fucking a normal European style meal. Are you dumb or just Jewish?

A slice of pizza is about equivalent of one slice of bread, people often eat sandwiches which consist of two slices of bread, it is not uncommon for someone to eat two normal sized sandwiches for a meal. Four slices of pizza is exactly how much most people would eat, give or take small people or really fat ones.

Attached: de981d41110eca8c83fc4c434928ef7c.jpg (496x800, 95K)

god europeans are fucking disgusting then

I'd prefer the potato, milk and butter, actually.

Are anchovies actually any good? I've always wanted to try it out but I get the feeling it's not a popular topping so I'm almost afraid to ask. And because the local joint is pretty skimpy on the toppings for how expensive their pizzas are.

If youre a NE coastie you're alright but if you're a left coast cuck you have beyond zero room to talk about pizza quality

Attached: pizza_lovers_2_map.png (600x421, 19K)

Anchovies are not good. Most places don't sell many anchovy pizzas either, so the tin they're peeling them out of is often an old one that's been sitting forever open getting even less fresh than it already is.

They stink, literally, they smell like the rankest unwashed vagina you could ever imagine, it's not a lie. Delivery drivers consider them the bane of their existence because their car is basically ruined after delivering one of those, the stench is so thick it fills the air and you can almost see it.

They are really salty, that's the flavor people like, but mostly they just taste like rank puss. If you want a salty as fuck pizza just order green olives

Thanks. I really don't care for olives so I guess there's nothing to like about anchovies.

They're really delicious, though. You can get anchovies that just taste like salt, but if your pizza place is decent they will be using good anchovies with a nice fishy taste. A pizza is never as good as it could be if it doesn't have anchovies.

>a pizza is never as good as it could be if it doesn't have anchovies

Truer words have never been spoken on Veeky Forums.

>imagine eating a whole loaf of bread and then eating a block of cheese with some bites of summer sausage

wow its almost like france and italy and greece have been doing this for a thousand years

Attached: implying I give a fuck.gif (335x188, 3M)

This is good. t italian pizzaman

you stole this "joke" from xkcd

Attached: 1521289695157.png (1159x665, 183K)

Excuse me dipshit but Chicago and Detroit have the best pizza and are considerd "flyover" by you coastfags

Your delusion about how good your food is is one of the main attributes about being a flyover.

What is a grill cheese sandwich with tomato sauce on the side for 500, Mike

especially that fucking stupid hotdog that soyboys cream themselves over

Attached: gnnknn0000.gif (800x371, 92K)

Really? xkcd must be even worse than I remember.

Imagine eating a head of lettuce, a whole tomato, and washing it down with a cup of vinegrette.

Salads already come deconstructed, dum dum. If they serve the dressing on the side it's up to you to mix in the amount that you want.

yeah and he is an anti drumpfer too
its pathetic

Attached: lunch.png (302x400, 38K)

Yes, but you would still mix them. Not pick apart each piece at a time.

Throw in a can of anchovies and you've got yourself a proper meal.

What does that have to do with pizza? Or anything?

Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania get flyover exemption when it comes to pizza

Attached: pizzapower-indy_or_chain.jpg (1000x1146, 216K)

Attached: pizzapower-percapita.jpg (1092x1200, 792K)

>my homestate in dead last

Kek. The place I grew up eating pizza was independent as fuck and was some of the best pizza I've ever had, despite living all over the country later on. Shame it cost like $30 for a large back in 2000 and had to shut down a few years ago.

>$7 shitty hamburger buns
Not like I didn't know going in but the sticker shock visiting there was insane

>no New Haven

What the fug

Chicago is the 5'8" buff manlet who brags about how good looking he is.

I am sitting at the feet of my Master and all is bliss.

Attached: anchovies.jpg (500x333, 44K)

>"delivery drivers consider them the bane...."

Attached: CIA.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>eating a whole pizza by yourself
Fucking Amerifats.

Attached: bane?.jpg (387x772, 31K)

>Your delusion about how good your food is is one of the main attributes about being a new yorker.

Yes they are salty with a bit of fishy in there goes really well with pepperoni or and olives. White anchovies are GOAT but kinda hard to find in some areas.
Anyone claiming they don't like them is just being unrefined or meming like with pinapples.

Attached: 1520992261513.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

>Vancouver, WA

What the fuck really? Might have to check it out one day.

Well when you put it like that I'd rather eat that every day for the rest of my life instead of having pizza

This is how anorexics think on the high of a three-day fast. Get help OP

>it's a load of fatty bread and greasy cheese
that's a bit of an over exaggeration