Still queen of moo

>when a white person tries to make ethnic food

is there anything more embrassing? food is a culture. and unless you're apart of that culture you have no right cooking it.

Attached: 0368F4E1-85B5-4860-B8EF-D3F39FC4394C.jpg (255x198, 23K)

B-b-b-back to >>>/reddit/!

>he's been here for 24 hours and thinks he's a master memster on a board that hates memesters

Fuck off.

I've been here since 2008 and im a woman for your information.

No u

I bet you’re fat, white, and have some retarded hair color that automatically lets people know you have a self diagnosed mental disorder.

nope this is me however nice projection

Attached: 03631AE4-BE6A-48AA-946D-E78E1043AC13.png (170x170, 61K)

So I was only right about the fat and white part. Fair enough...

I would say that this is taken from a facebook profile image thumbnail from around 2005, but I'm pretty sure I remember being able to view peoples full images back then without them having to "friend" you.

>you have no right to cook something, because muh culture
who's gonna stop me?

I crop the photo out because I didnt want my friends in it.

you shouldve cropped your fat self out lmao

hello fellow humans
nice conversation we're all having

>Tripfag
>Woman who feels the need to mention she's a woman.
>Retarded opinion

Worst post 2018.

Yeah, this is the worst tripfag I've seen in a long time.

Not even SJWs believe this, please stop.

stop living like a white person and go back naked in savana.

What's the matter, /mu/ doesn't want you anymore?

uh sweetie....

i already have multiple threads up on moo right now

Attached: CD50AA35-4402-4570-9B66-62A77665C309.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

This is the first time I haven’t seen a request for tits in an entire thread started by something with a cunt. You should probably kill yourself.

I haven’t been to /b/ since 2012. You should still kill yourself.

Only if they didn't have alter their privacy settings, which a lot of people didn't know about before the news media spoiled things for us stalkers.

Kill yourself attentionwhore.

stop feeding this retarded nigger, report and sage

No, I'm pretty sure those privacy settings didn't exist back then. This is when you needed a .edu email to set up an account.

I don't understand this meme about white people not using spices, are you retarded OP? Do you not know of any white chefs or something?

Why do black people like spew made up bullshit? And why do white people allow them to do so?

because they was kangz an shit but we turned them into slaves and shit so now we’re trying to turn them back into kangz

>white people: all black people eat chicken and watermelon with koolaid lol
>black people: yeah well white people don't season their food
>white people: FUCKING NIGGERS LOW IQ CRIME STATS
Every goddamn time

what the fuck i never say black people like chicken and waddymelon my whole life and you fucking stab me in the back like this

Couldn't imagine living in the current century and also believing that the world has culturally regressed as a result of sharing recipes and traditions. Must be a sad world to live in where you can't share food and knowledge with your neighbours and maybe learn something together.

>implying they don't have low IQ and they don't commit most of the violent crime