Jsut got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes

>jsut got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
its over bros. i can never enjoy food again

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 71K)

r u americun :DDDD

That's a good opportunity to get a healthy lifestyle then.

This. Repent OP! There is still hope

Two words: keto

Just lose the weight, tubby. Type 2 isn't permanent.

as an asian. its hard to live without rice. trying out keto. i know with proper healthy lifestyle i would get better. its just that i have to say goodbye to my old eating habits.

Fasting and keto, man. Fasting and keto.

I am sorry you are suffering, user, but you know what you have to do, so do it. Maybe one day you will enjoy rice again

Attached: E672B40B-2E9F-4FD1-8548-C509F87F382A.png (796x1060, 89K)

How? it's Sunday.

There are healthy, tasty and stuffing alternatives around you. It can only get better from this point on. You can do it. Think of all the benefits a healthy diet brings!

Attached: 1507133509207.jpg (500x459, 47K)

And I'm a pasta and bread whore. Dropping the weight and being healthy doing keto trumps all that in the end.

well, you could just keep doing what you're doing
feet aren't that important anymore

>Type 2 Diabetes
>Not being able to enjoy things
You honestly disgust me. Fix your fucking diet and learn to eat your vegetables, sack of crap. Anyone that dies to Type2 Diabetes should be ashamed of their self.

Attached: 1515485915215.png (720x1184, 513K)

Learn to like healthy food then

Buy a Mediterranean cookbook and have at it

I hope you like hummus

Fellow asian. It's hard to change your habit but once you've done it it's not bad. I found stuff lke shredded cabbage and carrots, diced boiled broccoli or turnips to be decent replacement. Even if you don't completely remove rice, you can probably reduce it to a bowl a day.

Just cut out the sugar (fruit and milk sugar OK in reasonable servings). The tricky part of that is cutting out the hidden sugar in non-sweet foods or “healthy” foods. For example, Raisin Bran is significantly higher in sugar than most sugary cereals. Some breads contain 5g of sugar a slice. Agave is not a safe”low glycemic” alternative sweetener because it’s 70% fructose which -although it won’t spike your blood sugar like glucose syrup would, it’ll destroy your liver more quickly.

Or you could enjoy healthy home cooked meals instead of the processed slurry you feed yourself

Cauliflower rice might help

I just made this last night for the first time
very tasty

fast for 2 weeks and it will be gone