ITT: The last thing you want in your burger

ITT: The last thing you want in your burger

Attached: vpBN94W.jpg (400x260, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypgiTy8ZvFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pickled radishes. Why do hipster places try to do this shit? Get that fucking gross shit off my burger

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

anchovies

Mayonnaise.

Pickled beets are better.

no, they're not. the only pickled thing that belongs on a burger is pickled cucumber.

>Why do hipster places try to do this shit?
My guess is that because it's super easy to grow in small spaces, it's easy to hit all the meme checkmarks:
>organic
>local
>"""""probiotic"""""
>pickled in-house
>putting stuff on burgers which doesn't traditionally go on burgers

Enriched uranium

>Avocado
>Pubic hair
>Bodily fluids
>Any fried sides

American "cheese"

As a vegan, i'd have to say beef

A girl I work with got a pedicure at her regular pedicure place, and within the week all of her toenails began to fall off because of a serious fungal infection. Shit's nasty.

Squid ink
Had it at a place that made a squid ink mayo, fucking tasted like my burger was dipped in an uncleaned aquarium tank, the chef got pissed I sent back his nasty ass creation

Attached: 1520626541590.jpg (811x739, 169K)

a fat, hairy pecker

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfleld Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Veeky Forums. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

Attached: DVeMhmcVwAAeXYR.jpg (1200x1200, 378K)

fuck off with this flavorless slimy trash

Attached: download (6).jpg (229x220, 7K)

Tomato

jinx

Fucking beetroot. Why the fuck do non Americans like this shit? Am I supposed to eat the fucking leathery inedible skin?

peepee :^(
>"hello sir what would you like on your hamburger please"
>no peepee thank you
but there is always peepee :^((

pickled beet is god tier. I eat it as salad.

It adds moisture and freshness. But you have to put it on immediately before you eat it otherwise is gets warm and disgusting.

I'm American and I don't know why the fuck everyone gets a hardon for this shit. It's so incredibly gross.
I'd even prefer crappy real cheese over the best Velveeta has to offer. It ruins everything it touches.

Attached: American cheese.jpg (1584x816, 218K)

Why? Don't want to get big you faggot?

Attached: u.png (603x219, 7K)

Probably a Number 15.

Bigger tomatoes are fucking trash, flavorless garbage. Little ass garden tomatoes though? Nice and flavorful, esp the brown ones.

Queer

Just think, one serving could keep you going for 27 thousand years!

good taste

shit taste

pickles and yellow mustard. spicy or dijon mustard is fine however as long as they dont fucking drown the burger in it.

Poison

Faggot

tomatoes

hes coming for you
youtube.com/watch?v=ypgiTy8ZvFo

cursed video

Attached: 1480450995602.jpg (2033x2033, 112K)

>That image

Attached: killme.jpg (1599x1434, 70K)

>peepee
>bad

You think you got it bad? In africa, the faggot niggers make me eat da poopoo :^^(((

Yeah fungal infections take 6 months of expensive meds to get rid of and most of time they just go ninja chronic (to come back once you are sick for another reasons or just getting old). Dunno clean your pool or gym shower shoes like no tomorrow with medical disinfectant.

if you say huh you're gay

Fungal infections are no joke i have a toenail infection since 10-12 years and nothing worked until i now just said fuck it and started treating it with terbinafin pills.

28 pills in it only got a little better and will take a looong time still.

Try changing your socks and owning more than the one pair of shoes, slob

I just didnt have the money and time all these years and my clothes get washed with desinfecting shit since a very long time already.

Fungus is just one of the hardest conditions to get rid of. The therapy is long and expensive and taxing on the liver.

Lettuce
Tomato
Onion

huh?

There's no antibiotic equivalent for fungal infections. You basically have to poison yourself to make your body too toxic for the fungus to survive. Your liver takes the brunt of processing the toxins out of your body.

>tfw footfag
fungus and infected nails make me wince

Depends on the pickling, but I'd take a pickled radish if all the other flavour match with it.

Pickles are second to beef in burger importance.

That is a lot of hipster points

Botulism.