What do you write about, Veeky Forums?

what do you write about, Veeky Forums?

stuff and things generally

flowers

Dragons, and how fucked up my life is and why it's everybody's fault.

>tfw no gf

(nothing but) flowers

i usually just get drunk and write stream of consciousness stuff for pages. its all trash and i know it. i don't know how to write though and im not sure id want to. im not creative. if there were some occult group that cliff belonged to with a cool occult logo and which despised creativity i'd join up, especially if their rituals just involved drinking, rough gay sex, and breaking things. but im just a normal guy, ya know.

I write horror stories that could be read by children and try to make them as grotesque as I can within those limits.

I think it's something about the inherit selfishness and maybe even evil nature of man.

going on 5 books and dozens of short stories now...

tell me about your dragons, user

Boring old people and their drama.

I had a bunch of dreams about dragons. One of them was an asshole and put a collar made from my own sin around my neck that would destroy me if I disobeyed him. Another one was a demon who killed young girls. Another one was a priestess who was sexually abused as a child.

cosmic spiders
mentally ill bullies
childrend gangbanging a loli in sewers

people doing good.

IT has already been written

hey me too

y-you sure?

Usually? Anything, so long as I get it out of my head and onto paper. Need to get over that itch at the center of the brain.

allegory for my personal hardships right now
murder, glory, chess, running, love

songs about love and heartache

Every night i go to sleep and have vivid dreams

Heres lately:

I walk into the crowded dining room, where all my family is present from both sides. I know why im here: its my mid life celebration. Its about me but more importantly its about my
Family. I sit down at the table and before i know it struggle with the glasses on my face- i keep taking them off but as soon as they are off another pair are back on my face

I fight with the glasses for some time, oblivious to the others. Endless pair after pair

Eventually i get up after losing my war and head out of the dining room and into the cramped hallway. I go into what appears to be a living room

In the lazy boy is my father, that disgusting man. hes not like i remembered him... a wheezing gargantuan cartoon mess of a dying rooster, oozing pus mixed with dry feather, dripping skin, shamble bone, waxey almost. He seems to be alive alright, i hear the slow desperate inhalation of a wounded animal. Horror for a few seconds while i race back to the dining room

Begin to yell and scream at the family. HELLO. DID YOU SEE HIM

HELLO. Their mouths arent moving. Just blank stare. Occasionally blinking.

Suddenly.. THIS IS A DREAM. ITS NOT REAL. ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL

Staring. Neutral with hint of pleasant.

THIS... maybe its real

staring.

WAKE

UP

My eyes bolted open. I try to scream but nothing comes out. I try to move my eyes but control is Satans. The closet to my room is slightly open and

WAKE UP

i can just barely see the shaded wraith sucking itself into my room

WAKE

closer... closer

UP

Please dont hurt me

WAKE
I mosey to the kitchen and drink half a bottle of Orange juice at 3:14am according to soft green microwave. Asleep for an hour. 9 more to go

dogs dying

I just thought that i should help you man. I really wanna sit down with you have a drink and talk about your problems.

depressed lesbians

depraved sexual fantasies mostly