Does vodka get skunked when exposed to light? Found a bottle of icelandic vodka on a dresser by a window

Does vodka get skunked when exposed to light? Found a bottle of icelandic vodka on a dresser by a window

Been there for months atleast

Attached: 94D299AD-102E-4CB4-9BAA-6E585CEF557D.jpg (640x632, 52K)

It should be fine. Drink it you pussy

Hard alcohol doesn't skunk OP you're good

How does a bottle of vodka get lost for months?

It was probably behind the curtains, which OP hasn't opened in months.

IIRC "skunking" is the result of UV radiation changing certain compounds in hops, so as long as it's not a hopped beverage like beer (and isn't in a dark bottle that blocks UV rays), it should be okay.

I bet you thought that was clever, redditeer

I thought it was funny, I've never been on reddit.

I have a full bottle and a half a bottle I haven't touched since 2010 when I quit drinking.

Kek, I have that onahole

Congrats, man.

Yes it can you fucking retard.
It won't hurt you, but compounds; particularly light sensitive ones do break down and fuck up the taste.

Vodka should be fine because it doesn't contain chromophores in it. Leaving a nice bottle of scotch by the window for a year would be a mistake.

nice one

Attached: 131050111032s.png (173x200, 33K)

>onahole
How to detect a weeaboo 101.

No you have a fleshlight, that is not an onahole you normalfag poser weeb

Wrong, not the same thing

Attached: 1515416891749.png (500x369, 132K)

Oh god are there really people who can insert their wiener into that thing and maintain an erection? My dick and balls want to crawl up inside my belly at the thought. It looks absolutely gruesome.

I am 100% certain those things were created because of some guy seeing the mandarins in Silent hill and his immediate response being "I need to stick my dick into it"

Attached: Mandarin.png (446x671, 237K)

I never noticed those pussy lips before

But would you stick your dick into it?

This is correct. Many of the flavor compounds in hops are oils, and are not normally extracted in water. Only extended boiling isomerizes (or changes the shape) of these compounds, allowing them to mix in water. However, this same process makes the compounds vulnerable to UV light. UV light will knock mercaptans off of the isomerized alpha-acids. Mercaptans are the same class of chemicals found in skunk stink, or added to natural gas. Brown bottles and cans prevent skunking, while green and clear bottles allow UV to strike the beer, creating skunky beer.

Vodka does not use hops. OP is safe. But OP also could have just smelled that shit instead of posting on a Mongolian Underwater Basket-Weaving forum.

Onaholes have existed since the feudal era in japan. They've had blow-naholes for about as long as silicone.
Art imitates life, not the other way around.

Interesting

Veeky Forums - cooking and sextoys