If you don't tip at least 15% you're basically a piece of shit

If you don't tip at least 15% you're basically a piece of shit

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX7851856.jpg (533x800, 28K)

>t. applebees waitress

But I don't tip male waitresses. Men should have real jobs.

if the service sucked they get nothing from me except a heads up penny

Nobody irl disagrees with that.

>15%
>not at least 35%
are you black or is this bait?

is that a signal for gay sex in the men's room?

I never tip

it's a heads up that they suck as a server

35%? Are you poor? You should be tipping at least 45%

>not tipping 3,000%
we need to build a wall

Well if all they do is take my order, get it right, bring it to the table in a timely fashion, check on us after a few minutes, and then clear our plates away, then they get 35%.

If they go above and beyond that's 45%.

if i'm a 2head table and you're not refilling my drink within 60 seconds of it being empty, you're not getting a tip
there's a significant difference between "dumb stacey bitch being a waiteress because it's the easiest job her dumbass could get to pay for her liberal arts/humanities diploma" and an actual legitimate server, and i'm not going to sympathize with the plethora of college-students-waiters debt in fucking canada

I tip 15 dollars every time so it averages out to 15%

>Not paying a 300% tip and giving your waiter/waitress your home every time you eat out

I hope you all get spit in your food

Last I checked tipping is OPTIONAL. Don't like it? Tough shit, go learn a skill and get a real job.

>restaurant not busy, maybe 3 tables for my server
>wait >5 minutes to have order taken
>doesn't refill drink when food comes
>have to approach bar to get refills
>over and over
>literally ignored besides taking order, bringing drink and bringing food

Yeah I'm not tipping someone for not even doing the bare minimum.

Food service workers are all degenerate drug addicts. Why should I spend more money to feed their vices?

Upscale restaurants might be an acception

It's always struck me as kind of unusual that tipping is that exists in TYOOL 2018. Everywhere else in the world, it's just a salaried job like any other.

Lmfao at all this NEET autists not thinking interacting with hungry demanding people while being on your feet all day and looking pristine requires patience and alot of people skills

Not that serving is the hardest job out there but just because it doesn't require a college STEM degree doesn't mean everyone can do it or it isn't hard

Attached: 1519556021711.jpg (1184x1046, 407K)

I always tip $0 but keep a tally of how much I "should have" tipped, then when it adds up to like >$100 I just leave a really big tip to one person for the shits and giiggles

I hate you ,white knights!!! I only tip men.
Women always get tipped big just from r being pretty. Fuck them! Here's what i do to piss off roasties. When sir simpalot comes in and gives big tips for being pretty, they usually ask if whore is single. Of course, roastie says she is. After a few times of this, he asks me if she is single. I tell him no. All of a sudden no more tips for her and I become the men's favorite bartender for telling him the truth. He ends up tipping me more than she ever got. And it all happens in front of her. I steal Stacy's men and tips by being honest. Who'd have thought?

I don’t tip at all :^)

I always tip. I like the idea of being the judge of the quality of the service I receive.

Anyone can do it, which is why even single mothers and other social trash end up becoming one.

>waaahh, I have to put on a face smile, take down orders and relay them to the cooks, and stand around half the time waiting

Try doing construction work, and come back and whine about being on your feet all day.

I've been tipping 10% for years thinking it was fine. In don't know why. Then I learned I was actually insulting the waitresses all along. Feels bad man.

Anyone can do construction work mate

I can tell by your response that you would be completely unable to provide quality service as a server.

Agreed.

>tipping for a job I can do myself
why?

Ed?

It obviously doesn't count if you've never eaten out, or at least paid, before.

If you're older than 20 and are still working as a waiter you're a piece of shit, get a real job if you want more money instead of begging for tips

I worked in the food service industry for 7 years, I have no respect for restaurant niggers. Bunch of coke sniffing butt pirate, felon, single mother roastie garbage.

huh?

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>3,000%
So,3 percent?

That clearly says 3,000, this board is dying because of retards like you.

but i was being clever! don't you recognize it?

Go back to r eddit and stay there.

Waitstaff are the most entitled people I’ve ever worked with because they’re too comfortable to unionize and ask their actual employers for more money and too lazy/cowardly to learn a trade and stop relying on tips so they bitch about people not being charitable enough.

If you don't refill my drinks promptly, give me the check within an adequate amount of time, ignore me, disappear into the kitchen for more than five minutes, or refuse to make eye contact with me as you're walking around, you're a shit waiter and don't deserve a tip.

so what is your point?

>serve $1000 bottle of wine
>think you deserve $150 for it
%-based tipping is fucking retarded.

I don't tip shit.

I've noticed that a bunch of restaurants are now making their tip scale on their payment machines 18%/20%/25% instead of 10%/15%/20%. I get the cost of living is rising but the price of food on the menu is moving up with it. Why should I tip more on top of that?

i make $50k a year as a waiter and it's one of the easiest jobs i've ever had. if you're not a complete fucking autist with no social skills it's pretty cushy. also i get to fuck hot hostesses and waitresses all the time and get discounts at all the local bars and restaurants.

smell your ass

Do you tip your grocery store clerks? The clothing store clerks? The movie ticket salesman for smiling and looking presentable?

Tipping only took off as a meme because restaurant owners could pay their workers less