Veeky Forums appears to be drinking oat shakes. What is cocks opinion on this?

Veeky Forums appears to be drinking oat shakes. What is cocks opinion on this?

Attached: 86EF8849-C02C-406B-A625-8AAEBD945B91.jpg (614x462, 81K)

I have no opinion on them.

Store the oats in a jar overnight with milk and greek yogurt so they absorb the liquid, then blend in the morning with whatever shit you have, like honey, whey, nuts, seeds, fucking kale idk

Will they increase my T?

No, only onion juice

I can only imagine these (“overnight cold oats”) having a sort of spongy, soggy, off putting texture and not a nice chew like hot oats. Anyone had experience with overnight oats to tell one way or another?

Fit is normies 1st board go back there
Also dont listen to anyone except for fraud most people there are fat

That said i fell for their oat shakes meme 4 years ago and they werent good as expected but also didnt blend well at all. Swapped over to super mass gainer powder instead which is more convenient and tasty. dont drink it all at once or you'll feel sick btw

huh?

Who cares what Veeky Forums does? They act like the hardboiled egg is the ultimate in egg cookery and higher in protein than egg in any other form. The real reason is because it is the only way they can cook an egg properly.

What part do you need help with the post is straightforward

Oh you trickster nvm

Stop posting "huh?", "huh?", "huh?", "huh?" in every FUCKING THREAD YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

Based "huh?" poster!

This helps the meme grow
This is how you kill it fast

>this helps the meme grow

Of course! Why else would I post it in THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

U r pretending to be upset to get people to post huh at you

FUCKKKKK. I JUST WANTED, "huh?"

>fit
>not Veeky Forums

go back nigger.

reddit

, this except just kill yourself.

oats is one of the cheapest foods you can make a bowl of and try you fucking dunce

Fuck off you fucking tripfag cunt. No one gives a Shit who you are, please end yourself you shit stain. Cheers.

Don't use real milk cause that'll make it soggy.

I'll do cold overnight oats sometimes....not bad stuff

this desu. more likely veddit crossposters

Attached: fit_in.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Just add onions in it

ONION GANG IN THIS BITCH

WHERE MY ALLIUM NIGGAZ AT

are you so stupid that you can’t comprehend that? Kill yourself you fucking dumbass

Attached: 1521582514171.jpg (960x640, 477K)

Steel cut turns into muesli overnight, it's great

>fit is normies first board
This

I've made overnight oats with rolled oats and they were horrible taste and texture wise. Not sure how they would turn out with steel cut but I'm fine just cooking my oats.