Rate my haul

Rate my haul.

>inb4 hurr learn to cook you bought nothing but instant noodles, condiments, and snacks

Aside from produce I usually just refill my condiments and buy junk food from the Asian grocery store. I cook at a restaurant and rarely feel like meal planning at home. I also meant to pick up some UFO yakisoba from a thread earlier today, but they unfortunately didn't carry it.

Attached: 3-25 haul.jpg (3476x2606, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty cool, although the small rice "packs" are big wastes of money.

Maybe I'm biased because I eat rice daily so I buy in bulk in larger sacks (cheaper).

typically skinny white boi/fat white girl moron food

hows your acne btw?

hurr learn to cook you bought nothing but instant noodles, condiments, and snacks

This

>no pokki

shit

It's a 2kg bag, which isn't tiny, but it definitely would have been cheaper to go for the bigger size. Still haven't settled on a brand, and last time I made a thread like this user splurged out and criticized my rice choice, but I forgot to write down the brand he suggested.

Not skinny, and haven't had acne in a decade. Aside from the rice, mayo, and kimchi, it's all things that I only eat here and there to supplement my regular diet.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

>No ramune
>No tsingtao
>No Kekkoman
>No 25Kg bag of rice

W-why did you post that here, user? What do you know?

>hot dogs

Really going for a deep dive arnt you.

heeeeyyyy
i've read this before.......

How is the Vermont Curry? I bought some but havent got around to making it yet

You sure do seem to care about other people's opinion to an unhealthy amount.

Attached: 15220399453531409133422.jpg (2560x1440, 1002K)

>don't like soda
>can get tsingtao anywhere, but live in an area with much better beer - would have bought orion if anything
>have like 6 different kinds of soy sauce at home
>trying different rices to find the one i like best

I was craving hot dogs and thought I'd go full trash mode and buy a pack of frozen flip ones. I'll probably just throw one right into the rice cooker next time I make rice.

I've only ever tried Golden and was underwhelmed. The vermont was on sale so I bought it on a whim. Don't have high expectations based on past experience.

The inb4 was exactly what I got in response the last time I made an Asian grocery store haul thread.

Post pics and review of burning dry noodle.

what the fuck is all this weeaboo garbage? do you watch your little anime pokeman cartoons while eating this junk?

nice pasta

This thread will die before I get around to trying it. Pretty sure I've had it before, though. I've tried most of that brand from my local store and remember liking it. Chinese instant noodles are honestly underrepresented on Veeky Forums.

>chongqing noodles
ahahah

>roasted eel
Where buy?

Pretty much any Asian grocery store. Mine also has eel in the frozen section, filleted in the refrigerated section, often whole on ice in the fresh fish section, and occasionally somewhat still alive in one of the tanks, which they'll apparently kill, clean, and even cook for you if you ask.

huh?

>even cook
Fuck it, I'm moving to Chinatown, regardless of the dog shit.

>chinatown

My Asian grocery store is in a pretty affluent suburb. I have no idea where all the Asian people come from.

Attached: o[1].jpg (1000x750, 98K)

Told my gf her acne came from her shitty instant ramen diet. She said it was just stress.

you have acne on your hand?

This joke stopped being funny a long time ago.

So has your life but yet you manage to carry on.

Agreed.

Ditch them Chinaman noodles.
Two with wierd faces and Unif.

Wierd faces look like Titan faces...

Chongqing noodles, excellent taste. Haven't tried that flavor yet and i should.

China has been consistently beating out Japan in the instant noodle game since around 2010 or so.

Attached: 2015_11_22_1863_001.jpg (500x415, 40K)

trash degen weeb mong

how's this yuzu gummy candy?

Disappointing. Tasted like a lemon-lime soda that's been watered down with melted ice and allowed to go flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

It seems like nobody is aware of instant broad noodles. There are a few good things that come form China.

Vermont curry? Magnolia hotdogs? Ur a cook? Looks like shit a fucking bus boy would buy. Have some respect for urself "chef"

Garbage haul desu

Jealous, you did well.

Vermont Curry is a big brand, my Lithuanian friend always had some in his cupboard too. I've had it myself and much prefer those dried cubes over the Indian curry and simple vegetables are really highlighted.

>My Asian grocery store is in a pretty affluent suburb. I have no idea where all the Asian people come from.
STEM jobs make a good income.

>how's this yuzu gummy candy?
>Disappointing. Tasted like a lemon-lime soda that's been watered down with melted ice and allowed to go flat.
wtf, no.
The flavor of those gummis is all natural. They're freaking delicious. My favorite is the lychee, followed by the muscat, the mango, and then the peach. The yuzu is a ponderosa lemon flavor, so good in scent, but probably the least remarkable in flavor, but watered down? Hrm. It's not a sour patch kid, ya know.

>and this is our son's haul

>
>Vermont Curry is a big brand, my Lithuanian friend always had some in his cupboard too. I've had it myself and much prefer those dried cubes over the Indian curry and simple vegetables are really highlighted.
Oh dude, it is not comparable to indian curry. It seems you don't even understand not to do that. Japanese curry is soy enhanced basic gravy stock to simmer with veggies and meat, and only has a minor amount of curry in it, and alot of sugar, flour, soy products. It isn't a curry whatsoever, despite the name, filled with dairy cheese fruit fennel. I think you could even replace the word curry with gravy and understand that is what the japanese meant when they tried to simulate foreign food originally. It's gravy.

Still a big brand and I suppose I'm more into gravy than curry then. Indian kills it with spices in the way of tasting nothing distinct, too much.

Lmao

almost everything in this post is wrong, incredible

Why are your groceries on your bed? Whats the matter, mummy didn't want your weeb shit on the kitchen table?

>"chef"

Nobody ever used the word chef.

OP here. I did a monthly Japanese candy box thing for awhile and realized that it all kind of tasted the same, and kind of bland. Granted I don't really like candy, so I don't know. The place I work gets dehydrated yuzu rind to use as a garnish and a tiny pinch has so much flavor that it was probably impossible for me to not be underwhelmed.

I live with other people (haven't lived with my parents in 15 years or so, kek). Not gonna unload a bag full of instant noodles in front of them and take a pic; also keep that shit in my room because they'll likely go missing, because I live with a couple alcoholic because I'm also an alcoholic and housing is expensive as fuck where I live.

huh?

Leftover fries topped with homemade elk sausage, kimchi, and kewpie. There would have been furikake but I couldn't find the jar.

Attached: 2am fries.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)