So Veeky Forums, I just found out that the girl I like is a vegetarian and I eat meat pretty much every day. What do?

So Veeky Forums, I just found out that the girl I like is a vegetarian and I eat meat pretty much every day. What do?

Attached: BE168098-8E41-4EE7-9E56-AAB37E632EB0.jpg (425x282, 122K)

Well it doesn’t matter if you like her because you never had a chance anyways.

This is probably true desu. But gotta try anyway.

Embrace a new world of culinary delight.

>the girl I like
What does this mean? Are you in High School? This sounds like a very high school kind of problem. Ask her out and if she says no move on and if she says yes but doesn't tolerate your diet then move on.

I was just putting it in basic terms dude. We’ve gone out and hung out before. She’s fun to be around.

>We’ve gone out and hung out before. She’s fun to be around.

So you're already dating? She probably doesn't have an issue with you eating meat then or she would have brought it up, and if she does I'd advise you to find someone else.

No. Guess I can say we’re in the friend zone but she hasn’t called me a friend.

This is a non problem. Becoming a vegetarian for her will not make her like you. If anything it would probably put her off

i know people around here say this alot but i want you top know i truly mean it and think it's the best course of action for you.
kill yourself

Why does his phrasing bother you so much, autismo? I see nothing wrong with it.

like a different girl

Consider this your warning flag for crazy and demanding. Stay away and find yourself a good christian girl who likes all american food.

Keep eating meat.

But Catholic girls all take it up the ass from any guy who tickles her fancy because they think it's not sinful if it's not in the pussy. All women are whores.

Eat whatever you want generally and learn how to make a good vegetarian meal or two that you could enjoy with her.

I'm asking what he means, autismo. Because having a 'girl you like' is not something adults do, and since this is an 18+ board and surely nobody underage would ever post here, I wanted to clarify what he meant so I could give cogent advice

Try eating vegetarians

make her eat your meat

alright buddy

Attached: 1489728210654.gif (179x173, 788K)

You have to be over 18 to post here

Thanks for the advice lad

Attached: 22AC4632-BA4E-4FB6-B7B8-9D7CDC05CC34.jpg (3000x2000, 402K)

Force your meat down her throat until she drinks your milkshake.

Learn to like hummus

Come up with a wacky youtube channel that you guys can do.

"He only eats meat, she only eats vegetables, how will these two crazy kids ever get along?"

Realize that you shouldn't get upset at other people's choices that don't affect you

Feed her your tube steak, forcefully.

This board is chock full of easily booty bothered females.

Fuck off roastie

I dated a vegetarian for 2 years. Who the fuck cares what their eating preferences are unless they try shoving them down your throat? If they don't give you shit about what you eat there should be no problems, just compromise on restaurant choices and if you're cooking at home it's relatively easy to cook meat for one and omit it from their dish. My time dating the girl I actually got to try a lot of food I probably would never have tried otherwise.

>papists
>good Christians

Choose only one.

huh?

Give her your meat.

No you don't, a smart man knows not to piss up a rope.

Rape her

Sorry, it was awkwardly worded because it was train of thought.

I am a meat eater and I dated a vegetarian for 2 years. She did not shove her vegetarian diet down my throat so we were fine together and her being a vegetarian put relatively no strain on the relationship besides slightly complicating the process of deciding on where/what to eat together. I think there was only one or two times where we ended up in a restaurant that had very little on the menu she could choose. A persons diet shouldn't be a factor when choosing someone to date, unless they (or you) are the type of person who loves to push dietary preferences on others.

>"no blow jobs until you stop eating meat, it makes your semen taste nasty"

Turns out all I had to do was hold her head down on my cock anyway. Turns out, she likes it a little vanilla-rough.

>the girl I like

GB2

Attached: 1521114623473.gif (443x227, 81K)

>friend zone
Walk away.

>piss up a rope
>have never heard this saying before today
>have heard it 4 times from 4 different people today
what are the Jews trying to program with this one?

Attached: 8AFD5603-A267-4B2C-9270-8121A03DCA20.jpg (1898x2274, 257K)

>Protestants
>Christians
Pick one.

>They hang out seemingly as friends
>They must be dating
Is your world really so black and white that you can't see a man and a woman hanging out without assuming that they want to fuck?

Jeez man, don't get so pissed up your rope.