Individualist philosophers

>emerson
>nietzsche
>stirner
>thoreau maybe
>charvaka
>yang zhu
who else? if you think someone on this list isn't an individualist, that's cool, but no need to discuss it here. only for additions

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-toward-the-creative-nothing
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/bruno-filippi-the-rebel-s-dark-laughter-the-writings-of-bruno-filippi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Locke

Renzo Novatore
Kierkegaard
Dostoyewsky

Jesus Christ

>novatore
never heard of this guy—any recommendations?

Leopardi

Bump because I'm also interested

Jordan Peterson

Whats the relevance of this picture?

it was attached to the post

He was a Nietzschean/Stirnerite individualist anarchist and poet strongly influenced by Italian futurism. An absolute fucking madman, he died in a shootout with the cops after being on the run from the authorities for years.
Bruno Filippi, one of his closest associates, might also be worth checking out. Guy has a similarly impressive biography. Died at 19 because one of his bombs, with which he intended to blow up a meeting of a bunch of rich people, accidentally went off too early.
Most of their works have recently been translated into English.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-toward-the-creative-nothing
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/bruno-filippi-the-rebel-s-dark-laughter-the-writings-of-bruno-filippi

>Died at 19 because one of his bombs, with which he intended to blow up a meeting of a bunch of rich people, accidentally went off too early
Reminded me of Felice Orsini

Thank you, it's very interesting

Heard about these guys some years back when I found about Stirner.

Anyway, OP, may not be philosophy but a strong influence from Kierkegaard and minor influences from Nietzsche and Stirner can be found in Andrić's Bridge over the Drina. It's a novel, but what's a better way to learn something than through story? The Greeks did it and so should you.

>An absolute fucking madman, he died in a shootout with the cops after being on the run from the authorities for years
>Died at 19 because one of his bombs, with which he intended to blow up a meeting of a bunch of rich people, accidentally went off too early
Are these examples of admirable characters according to Veeky Forums?

It's not admirable, it's just interesting and different from the usual. Also, that's a typical Italian hothead character. His devotion to study and philosophy despite being a farmer is actually admirable though.

How is it not admirable? Sure, it was probably short-sighted, but a devotion like that is rarely found anymore.

That's what I said, you fucking retard

Huh? Excuse me, why are so angry? Don't be so angry. I mistook, so? Stop being such a spiteful, little angry man.

guys, take your argument outside. we are discussin individualists here

Fuck you, this is my way of validating individualism.

I'm not angry, I'm secretly in love with you, user

What? What? Excuse me, are you okay? Your heating up. You're hot, what's this? Are you in need of medicine? Come, what? let me pour cold water.. My god.. you're in a delirium. In a delirium. Stop. My god. What?