How do i make it so the smegma stops coming out of my chicken?

how do i make it so the smegma stops coming out of my chicken?

Attached: file.png (600x800, 746K)

Stop overcooking it

it doesnt get to temp if i don't cook it for that long (400F for 50mins)

It's protein that rendered out with the fat. Don't worry about it.

I know it's not bad but it looks gross.

Wrong.

That is the solution that they pump into frozen chicken to "flavor" and preserve it. What it actually does is increase the weight so you pay more. The only way to make it stop coming out is to buy not shit chicken.

What temp..?

There's no way it needs to be cooked for that long at that high.

The solution they pump into cheap chicken is water, sugar, and salt. That's not what those ingredients look like when cooked.

to get it to internal temp of 160F when I pull it out

>people actually believe this

Smegma isn't a problem in first world countries.

Obviously that is what it looks like. Protein does not just leak out of chicken like that. It only happens with shitty frozen chicken so it must be the shit they add to said shitty frozen chicken.

Cook it for slightly longer at a lower temp

It's protein coagulating with fluid due to cell walls being broken down from freezing and cooking.

>(400F for 50mins), picture of a breast
Thaw it first genius.

It does when fat renders out of the chicken and carries some protein with it. The fat runs down the side(making the chicken exterior crispier) while the protein solidifies. Make a solution of water, salt, and sugar, cook it in the oven, and see how it looks.

I keep chicken in the fridge. I eat a lot of it so I just buy it fresh when I do my weekly shopping.

Then how the hell does it take you 50 minutes at 400 to cook a breast, are you cooking them covered or in exceptionally high-walled pan, essentially steaming them? Or is your oven's thermostat fucked so it's really only running at 320.

I heard it happens when you take it out the fridge and directly frying it without letting it sit outside to get to room temperature.

I cook them covered in foil since I throw veggies in with them and use the steam from the chicken to steam the veggies (usually broccoli)

Why not eat thighs with skin + bone instead of shitty breasts? They're cheaper and they taste better.

There's your problem. You're not roasting your breasts. You're steaming them.

Unless you're on a health-kick, I recommend you learn how to saute them so they stay nice and juicy with a golden-brown crust. And mine don't weep that gooey purge when I saute.
I

Well it doesn't need to get that high unless you buy into gubmint spooks.

I cook mine to 150 and it still comes out too dry sometimes.

you can cook it at lower temp for a longer time and achieve the same safe temperature without sacrificing texture

I mix it up. Usually 2 thighs (which come out fine) and then a chicken breast for added protein without the fat.

The thighs come out good, although the skin isn't crispy.

>Unless you're on a health-kick,
I am, so trying to keep added fats/calories (like oils) to a minimum.

Fat is good for you. As long as you don't eat so much that you're taking in more calories than you burn, there's literally nothing wrong with a high fat diet.

Fat in moderation is good for you. I get enough fat from the chicken thighs.

Protein is more important than fat to me, which is why I specifically mentioned it.