I'm from Croatia. In your country, is the Filet O Fish considered fish sandwich or fish burger?

I'm from Croatia. In your country, is the Filet O Fish considered fish sandwich or fish burger?

Attached: qxapq7y76btrv0fcwgb9.jpg (800x450, 32K)

it's considered fucking garbage. if i want fast food fish i'm going to long john silvers

okay but is it garbage fish sandwich or garbage fish burger?

Every burger is a sandwich
Not every sandwich is a burger

As a rule, burgers are made using ground meat.

Any sandwich with a round bun is a burger

Here in America it's a sandwich. We usually reserve "burger" for sandwiches made out of beef (or vegetarian approximations of beef burgers).

>As a rule, burgers are made using ground meat.
so it's a burger then?

>it's considered fucking garbage
wrong

Attached: mcdonalds-double-filet-o-fish-10.jpg (646x484, 119K)

filet o fish is made with a fish fillet

>Long Shit Niggers

Wrong

Attached: captdicks.jpg (1600x853, 205K)

>fish and cheese
awful

never heard of captain d's. i live in texas and have never seen one. honestly though if i want decent fish i'm going to landry's

>landry's

Not fast food, pleb. Leave

Filet of fish sandwich.

You're an idiot

No, he's Australian. Then again, what's the difference?

i can get in and out of there in 35 minutes.
i've spent 45 minutes to an hour in a whataburger line.
fuck off

Holy shit dude, way to get cucked out of time just to kill yourself eating SHIT. LOL!

>>fish and cheese
>awful
I wish this meme would die
fish goes with cheese fine
hell I just made tomato tuna casserole two nights ago treating it like any other baked ziti and it was amazing

I'm Croatian-American they call it a fish sandwich here brat

I prefer the Deep Sea Double when I dine aquatic style.

Attached: opGAjcH.jpg (2448x3264, 661K)

My God that's greasy.

Not as greasy as your face.

Fišburger.

huh?

Of course it'sa fish burger lol. What a dumb question.

>I'm Croatian-American
No, you're American

I literally have dual citizenship so I am Croatian American by legal paperwork

We still discuss it user, there is no consensus over here. By definition it is both.

authentic 56% burgerbro here.
filet o fish is just a sandwich. not a burger.

Attached: 56.jpg (1080x989, 339K)

IT'S A FISHBURGER! HAHAHAHAHA

For me, it’s a fish burger. A McChicken is a chicken burger.

USA here. Most places I've ever seen it is a "fish sandwich". Though, the one in the image is fucking nasty with its breading instead of batter, its white jizz crap, and cheese......cheese on fish is disgusting.

cum pant

It is a sandwich that only exists for christians to eat on fridays, except the cheese part which is for fat lutherans

are you a retard?

a burger is a cooked "patty", either whole or ground, on a bun.

cheese goes great with mild breaded fish.tempura fish sandwich with cheese lettuce and ketchup is my comfort food.

that looks like a heart attack on a bun. I've seen double patty bacon burgers that look less greasy

its really not that bad

Has anyone else noticed the trend on this board of OP starting a thread with some bullshit story , and then proceeds to follow up with stupid question? I feel like half of the threads on this board are made by the same person.

It's a format inspired by modern recipes. You start with a tangentially relevant story, then give the recipe itself.

I really do not think it has anything to do with modern recipes. It seems to be the same thread format constantly.

hurf durf durf what is a patty

Attached: Capture.png (593x201, 8K)

>not getting extra cheese