Little known fact as writing prompt:

Humans are megafauna.

Writing-prompts are reddit

I come to Veeky Forums to read about literature and intellectualism and now I have to jerk off fuck u OP

Who is she?

Emily Rudd

Why do 10/10 girls feel the need for even more attention and dress provocatively?

why do you feel need to care?

really?

to spite other women

Yes.

And the rest of you guys didn't get it. You're supposed to supply Veeky Forums with little known facts that could inspire a prompt.

Just looked it up, apperently deer are megafauna as well.

Makes the category pretty lame.

Yeah, honing the craft is for reddit.
Tearing each other apart is for Veeky Forums

t. Got his garbage creative writing made fun of

You hone a blade by scraping it user

Little known fact: I seem to be part of the megafauna who don't come to Lit for the babes. If I did, she wouldn't qualify. Please post Lit memes, thanks for prompting this PSA.

>implying writing prompts hone craft instead of being an excuse for ego masturbation and shallow writing based on a half-baked idea. "hey... heyyy maaaaan, what if... what if we had a story where humans were...and check this, maaaan... humans were MEGAFAUNA."

>"Oh duuuuude! What about if... if we wrote a story where you could legally kill ONE person and it'd be totally fine! Imagine SOCIETY man. It'd be fucked. Ayn Rand and Orwell ain't got shit on this, man."

>"Yeeaaahh! And after, what if the Cat in the Hat went to Middle-earth, maaaan!"

Holy shit, why do you give writing prompts. Fuck. They don't hone craft. They just masturbate your imagination.Making a brick wall interesting will be a good way to stretch your writing craft. At least it implies you have to give a fuck about your word choice. Writing prompts like fucking megafauna are just reddit shit-tier "but what if it's really deep tho. I could totally write a sci-fi series with this."

literally saw someone with the username 'humansaremegafauna' on a certain subreddit i frequent not ten minutes ago

>on a certain subreddit i frequent

So much vanity oozing out of her inanely vapid facial expressions. Imagine how it feels to whore yourself out for your physical attractiveness, something that, past a certain extent, you haven't really chosen. Look at those dead inside eyes, that artificially composed face ... I'm gonna jack off now.

Writings prompts in the second person are reddit.

"You wake up in hell to find the devil playing basketball"

And horseshit like that.

Great thread, Redditors!

you're so fucking elevated, bro.

but, like, also totally aware of how situated you are in your bodily cravings. like unashamed.

how can i be more like you serious question

>salt-right dweeb can't register simple irony

color me blown awayyyyyyyy

help a brainlet here fellas, i can't wrap my head around eliminative materialism and idealism

No, they are ALL reddit. Quit squirming, you're not better than them.

>reddit spacing

Imagine his shock

fully agree with this

>"You wake up in hell to find the devil playing basketball"
heh every fucking time
I make fun of these things in the same way. the someone always ends up in hell getting sucked off by the devil

t. brainlets with no ideas or imagination

lmao

>something that, past a certain extent, you haven't really chosen
>implying choice is separate from your body

> a man goes to see a play with his wife

No shit, it's just a weight category. Most organisms are tiny, even just considering animals.

while i don't subscribe to your failure/pain coping via hatred of the external. i do agree, why should i, or anyone, respect someone who is literally nothing except a whore. she has little to no skills, and is happy with whoring instead of making something of herself. i can't respect that.

underrated

she's probably a well-adjusted person who has satisfying interior and social lives, meanwhile here you are anally erupting

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

You're not gonna make it

having a satisfying social life isn't a skill its all biology and genes.

t. someone who needs a writing prompt to take a shit.

what's peak performance size for biological creatures?

He woke up from a shallow sleep. The podcast playlist that helped him sleep was still playing from the headphones. A female NPR voice was explaining the struggle of trans-women in their search for bathrooms. "Oh man, that's deep" he thought deeply. Rising from his bed made out of wood pellets, he stumbled towards the kitchen. He picked up his iPad and checked reddit dot com. R slash writing prompts showed a 5000 upvotes post - "Aliens arrive on the planet, crashing in to the American wall". That really got his gears spinning, he hurried to his typewriter:
>...

The color of her eyes makes this picture incredible. Props to the photographer.

Incel circus

lol loser

>t. Text purist
Images matter, deal with it.

>welfare is the same as living with your parents
>in one situation the parents voluntarily help their child so he doesn't live on the streets
>in the other people leech off of a collective of strangers whose money got taken away from them by force
>yeah this is totally the same

the girl reading this

she'll be old and wrinkled one day. and by then, you'll be dead. so we'll all be better off.

>in one instance, resources are provided by a group to a person
>in another instance, resources are provided by a group to a person

Ah yes, blame your crippling self loathing not on your past failures and wasted opportunities but on shitty genetic coding. Relieve yourself of all responsibility for your pathetic shit show of a life.

responsibility is a meme invented by normies to praise themselves for their good luck desu.

when you look a bit closer at it responsibility falls apart when you take causality into account.