What compels people to put ketchup with eggs...

What compels people to put ketchup with eggs? Not only are you destroying any nutritional benefit that eggs would provide, ketchup is entirely disgusting as a condiment. This is almost as bad as people who put ketchup on steak, only they do it almost every day and act as though their gains won't be affected. Just drink the raw egg at that point.

Attached: img_3027.jpg (1296x968, 618K)

>What compels people to put ketchup with eggs?
The delicious flavor.

Are you saying you think people only eat eggs because Veeky Forums told them to?

Eggs don't have a ton of nutritional value anyway. Egg whites, sure.
Anyway ketchup on eggs usually tastes good.

Explain to me how condiments remove nutritional value from food.

>Not only are you destroying any nutritional benefit that eggs would provide
You heard it here first on Veeky Forums: ketchup is so nasty it actually destroys nutrients

>he didn't know that a spoonful of ketchup after every meal is a well known weight loss secret

>Eggs don't have a ton of nutritional value anyway

Attached: 1513129009795.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>What compels people to put ketchup with eggs?
People that like sweets. I prefer vinegary hot sauce on it.
Tomatoes and eggs are a nice pairing though so I understand why people would like it.

think again, kiddo. 5 calories per tablespoon, 1 carb - more than enough for an omelette

Attached: 428-0001.jpg (238x464, 33K)

Why not just buy tomatoe paste?

Different ingredients for different jobs.

Explain to me how egg whites but not eggs have nutritional value, you fucking moron.

Egg whites are pure protein. Egg yolk is mostly fat. Technically all the vitamins are in the yolk but who gives a shit about vitamins. I'm trying to be in good shape to fuck bitches.

Kek. I hate Veeky Forums fags so much.

And egg whites aren't part of eggs?
>hurr eggs are unhealthy cause I'm trying to mire other men

Just do whey powder for protons then, meathead. It's the best value.
Cholesterol from yolks synthesizes to test also, so have fun with that soyboy.

>implying I eat eggs in any capacity
For me, it's chicken breast. You eat chicken breasts, you get to squeeze girl's breasts. Remember this.

Tomato products are a breakfast staple

This Heinz ketchup is sweetened with sucralose, but still has the acidic taste of ketchup. It tastes like real ketchup, I don't think most people would be able to tell the difference.

You've been misled. Go find the study on the effect of egg-whites vs. whole eggs on athletic performance (hint, the latter is better).

Imagine being so much of a soyboy that a bit of ketchup on your eggs kills your gains

huh?

>he works out to fuck
Seriously disgusting and sad.

I do it feel and look good, for myself and others. The fact that girl's want my cock is more than enough incentive. Why so perturbed? Don't you love your body? Don't you love sweet pussy?

I'm pretty sure you still get the"nutritional benefits". I don't think ketchup cancels out vitamins. By that logic you couldn't eat any sugar ever, or else it'll destroy any nutrients you ate earlier.

Imagine being such a piss poor cook that you have to drown your overcooked eggs in sugary tomato syrup to make them palatable.

Jokes on you pal. The fact that you're still avoiding fats in your diet like a suburban housewife in 1990 tells even modestly healthy individuals that you have no idea about nutrition or what it takes to be fit.

Don't you have a raw onion to eat, soy?Or is it back to jerking it to guys on Veeky Forums. So many choices for this little soygoy to make. Which one will he choose?

This. You can eat absolute garbage like Mcdonalds every single day but if you eat under your TDEE you won't gain weight. As long as you get enough protein (easily obtainable at Mcdonalds) you can also make gains.

>projecting this hard

Attached: 1516468230739.jpg (500x400, 98K)

How is the joke on me when I'm in excellent shape? You're a silly goose you know that?

>tfw no one to call you a silly goose and tickle you into submission

Attached: 1508990051298.png (657x527, 29K)

Chin up sport, she's out there :)

Attached: sunny pepe.jpg (540x960, 39K)

I hate this shit. A dude I worked with would tell me the same about yellow mustard and light tomato basil dressing on plain mixed salad greens with grilled chicken.

>fat is bad

Attached: F0C658D9-4230-47C5-B29A-9E059DDC5B40.png (586x578, 46K)

t.brainlet

"tomatoe" paste is bitter as shit

When did xe write that?

I swear to god Veeky Forums has to be one of the dumbest boards on this site and knows even less than Veeky Forums about nutrition. Most ketchups have significant amounts of sugar that, while not outright destroying the benefits of eggs, offset your intake. Just don’t eat ketchup, it’s as simple as that.

>offset your intake

And you are the reason everyone hates Veeky Forums. Some people actually enjoy food and cooking and don't just think of "muh gainz" or whatever dumb shit.

>adding ketchup is now “cooking”
Neck yourself.

Is a tablespoon or so really going to kill you? I'm sure there are more important things in life to worry about.

The yolk has 50% of the protein and all of the fat and micronutrients. The white has protein and nothing else.

>you can make macronutrients, minerals and vitamins dissapear by putting ketchup on them

Attached: 1516467642737.png (488x463, 28K)

Burning people this hard should be illegal.

>thinking about food as anything other than sustenance, as anything other than a means to an end, as the end being anything other than having a hot bod
Veeky Forums was a mistake

Attached: timberlake cmon.jpg (439x474, 31K)

Man, Justin used to look good.

Man, Justin used to look good.

Wouldn't it only "offset your intake" if you were trying to lose weight? Is there any information about sugar inhibiting muscle growth or something? I'd be suprised

huh?

Sugar slows the rate at which your body processes certain nutrients.

What, I love me some ketchey on me eggy weggs.

very egg much nutritious

Attached: 1513322473357.jpg (620x822, 136K)

When I cook a big pot of baked beans I put about a tablespoon of ketchup in it. How bad am I fucking up?

>How bad am I fucking up?
Pretty badly, by not adding enough ketchey. Give 'er at least 2 maybe 3 good glugs.

>destroying any nutritional benefit that eggs would provide
I'm no ketchup apologist, but thats not how nutrition works

>Egg whites are pure protein. Egg yolk is mostly fat.
So when combined, they make a more balanced food? :)

>You're a silly goose you know that?

Has to be said with a lisp...

Attached: 44384a48d5e1e8e14054b9e8e0a415b1[1].jpg (240x240, 7K)

Attached: 1532345432111.jpg (630x627, 80K)

if a food needs sugar, salt,vinegar, and the flavor of cooked tomatos,then ketchup is great.otherwise, just add these flavors individually as desired. ketchup should be a homemade sauce, that varies each time. it would be great w/o sugar, or with chile and less sugar. all these damn condiments are just sugar, salt, vinegar. come on folks, get creative.

This is a good ketchup alternative. It says BBQ sauce but it doesn't have a lot of sugar and smoke flavoring like most other BBQ sauces, it's mainly tomato and spices. It's probably closer to what tomato ketchup originally was.

Attached: 71tn1vfuQtL._SY679_[1].jpg (276x679, 40K)

Do you know what nutritional value even means you retarded faggot?

Attached: 1518908625656.png (249x230, 13K)

>fat is bad
>I hate testosterone

Once you put a lot of ketchup on something you have basically just made it dessert.

Only needs a squirt, just like your mom OP.

What compels people to consume ketchup?

First you're poor and use it to make the cheap crap you eat seem palatable. Then you're less poor and continue to do it out of habit.

huh?

1. I like ketchup on my eggs.
2. Go fuck yourself with steel wool.

buebito con catsun

I only put a bit. Same like Sriracha on Asian food, or mayo on fries. Everything within moderation.

Egg whites aren't nutritious, they just help lose weight because they lack a lot of fat and protein.

Because some people are so fat they can't eat anything without dousing it in a gallon of corn syrup

>"Just a spoonful of ketchup helps the nutrients go down!"

Attached: mary-poppins-w12801.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

I really only see people do this with scrambled eggs. Fried eggs if on a breakfast sandwich isn't uncommon either. I've never seen anyone put ketchup on a hard boiled egg though..

Sriracha is disgusting, I don't know how people can claim it makes dishes more palatable.

Fresh and ripe chilli sauce with pulp is great. Not the typical squeeze bottle shit.

>mayo on fries
Amerifats are not human.

Actually Americans do this the least. It's mostly canada/europe

Jesus fucking christ. I'm not from Veeky Forums, is literally everyone who posts here a troll?

No, they’re just retarded.

I spent my whole my childhood hating ketchup but I started liking it recently for some reason.
I put it everywhere now

Japan loves their fucking mayo. I've never seen any Americans do something so disgusting

I put ketchup on both steak and eggs, literally nothing wrong with it

Let's continue with the nice numbers

You better fucking hope I'll eventually interpret this as b8 because I will fucking bite your faggot face off because of your ignorance

Attached: el-silencio-de-los-corderos-12[1].jpg (333x427, 72K)