ITT: Post the most excruciating, turgid, tumescent, cringe-worthy, etc. prose that you've ever read

ITT: Post the most excruciating, turgid, tumescent, cringe-worthy, etc. prose that you've ever read.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/profile/Justin-Hew-1
desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1876447/#q1881800
rateyourmusic.com/~oinopa
oinopa.tumblr.com/tagged/autotext
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're favorite book

i wish i was my favorite book

my diary, desu

post it

Flip to literally any page of anything that Tolkien has ever written

Lysidike took her ability to read his mind as a matter of course, but his converse power was still unsettling. Time was only Anaximander ever gleaned what she thought with any proficiency; but he deduced her nature from what his oily smarts told him was the nature of a person, and only sardonically hinted at his mastery. Tlexictli didn’t even have to puzzle to catch her straight away, so the privacy she took for a metaphysical given in her youth broke up, and she felt her disagreements with her husband as dumb sensory pressures, like heat or cold. Their cross-purposes weren’t any easier for their transparency, but there was nothing to worry over – they’d conducted business together before becoming sentimental.

You shut your whore mouth

Tolkien's description of Lothlórien is beautiful imo

I would like to first ponder upon the latter of the question regarding the definition of yourself by your own predisposition or emotions. For what does that mean? That emotionalism be your didactic figure in leading life? For what does a definition even depict? It only so much restricts your capability to do unseen things, a thought etiolated in so much thought and natural vehemence that you end up sordid and in contempt. Our life is thus filled with piccadilloes of the immense kind, there cannot be that we can trust our instinct and sordid of the most absurd kind to act upon our conducts to run through life as it’s be.

It is egregious therefore, to think that defining matters not so much as to its substance the latter of its effect brings up. There is no point heretofore, for classifying yourself as one set of ethics, or a primordial set of rules that castigates the vast colossal that has yet been divulged thus. For what does it mean that you live by a sets of principles or morality. It so much can only prove auspicious in that vicinity, in the room where “principles” and “cover”. Not being exposed to the external sphere of influence of thus you therefore become. And that sphere is the boundless infinite a couloir .

Emotions! Contempt and angst, malaise and torment, secrecy and agony of the most forlorn kind. Perturbation and dejection only matters so much as to be the deepest part of our sentiment. it only therefore is present when we have dug deep into the abyss, with the emotion fluttering like a myriad of unfolding buds. Of that we come that everything is all menial ahowl!

The light in my gloom, the solace to my sorry predicament, the song to my barren soul. It is all folly! A platitudinous evasion of the most foolish kind. Everything is meaningless therefore, facile, futile! The substratum of radiance only so much ignites my disposition, but it is only temporal, only just, it is a matter of time before gaiety fades, and sorrow overcomes. A fickle to my flights of fancy thus it becomes. That is emotions intertwine, this is all it shall ever become. A pedagogic figure of the most contemptible kind.Does that ever make it bad though? And as definition going by the endeavour to change yourself to adapt to facts and Logos of our time. It’s matters to be even a worse result.

For that let us convey our temperament and constitution through emotions, it is that, that allows us to enkindle our inspiration for writing, it is that, that brought the slightest prospects of life into inspirations. It is that, that turned the forlorn of dejection of one into the merriest moments. It is also that, that brought life in me, emotions fuel me to write, it is only that thus, that brings the essence of meaning

Is this that Quora kid?

yep

Legendary

I wonder what causes people to develop this way. I was a precocious child with a very high reading level as well, I even skipped a few grades, but I always kept it to myself. My ego or self-assesment of my abilities never became as bloated at this kid or the one in the OP.

Mr user, I'm favourite book

I'm diary desu.

I want to punch the person who wrote this in the balls really hard and bully him, and yet I'm not even a bully usually.

quora.com/profile/Justin-Hew-1

desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1876447/#q1881800

It's the same person. rateyourmusic.com/~oinopa

that seems unlikely

Yeah, you're right, they both have the choked sentence structure but the OP uses more bizarre vocab

are you referring to the owner of that profile, "oinopa"?

Yeah, the person in the OP pic. oinopa.tumblr.com/tagged/autotext

Nietzsche is a great prose stylist, I copy him all the time.