Be me

>be me
>300+lb 21 yo
>been fat since 6 yo
>extremely picky eater
>want to get skinny but can't get on a healthy diet
>only foods that can be considered meals I eat are bagel bites, chicken nuggets, mcdonalds, hot dogs, corn dogs, and pizza
Someone please help get me over my pickiness I don't want to live like this forever

Attached: IMG_0928.jpg (800x732, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omad.info/
youtube.com/channel/UCqU8_UPK09E2RRt78CXJ2KQ/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
youtube.com/channel/UCni9TCw0YPwTdu7BYF3j0Eg/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to hide all pepe/wojack thread for a better and more fulfilling Veeky Forums experience! Thank you for your time.

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

A bullet to the head, served hot.

Thank me beforehand.

Stop telling me what to do nigger.

Food wise I threw up after eating Mac n Cheese

Attached: aha.png (1080x1052, 801K)

Fasting is healthy and the hunger subsides after day 3 the max amount of time it will hurt is 4-5
also drink a SHIT ton of water.
suicide faggot

Throwing up is good, throw up everything.

I'm not used to Veeky Forums I'm sorry for using pepe please help me

Attached: IMG_0786.png (1014x1024, 1.1M)

No, not food-wise. In life.

My online gf for two years cheated on me and when I called her out on it she tried putting the blame on me

Painful, huh?

>picky eater
>I can only eat McDonalds

Yeah but it was a long time ago so I'm over it now

Just water fast until you're skinny. If you do eat stick to veg, meat and fish. No sugar, no bread, no pasta and definitly no liquid carbs.

How'd you get over it?

I never understood how fatties manages to have a diet primarily of overly sugar-containing foods, where they lose control over it

+lb 21 yo
>>been fat since 6 yo
spotted the amerishart

I obsessed over it for a while wondering why she did it cause she never said or anything like it and as time passed I just sorta got over it if that makes any sense

Stop eating garbage and exercise. There's your answer, it's all on you now. GTFO

It does. Did it make you wonder about your shortcomings?

What do you mean

Did you ever ask yourself "what did I do wrong?" or "what is it about me that made her treat me like this?"

I yelled at my wife for not losing weight this morning before work. Regret. Home is pretty cold right now.

I think the worst I've ever done to her was due to my very poor conversation skills other than that I always tried my best for her

Hm. Sometimes it doesn't work out.
What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

>says wojak
>doesn't say nujak

Attached: 1517087171517.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

>online gf
yikes

>online gf
do americans really

Most couples initially meet online now, doofuses.

I don't really know

using a dating app and hooking up isn't the same thing as having a online girlfriend. One is normal and one is pathetic

pathetic if true

I used to be picky but then I kept forcing myself to eat things that I hated over and over again. Now I can basically eat anything.
You'll lose weight easier at first while you are still picky because you will only eat if you are super hungry.

Still waiting for that, huh?
So what's your relationship with your parents like? How do they eat? I'm trying to get you to start thinking about how you got here. You're stuck in a rut, yes?

My family life isn't great but isn't bad. My mom moved out when I was around 7 or 8 years old but I always visited her during the summer. Moved to another state when I was 9 with just me my sister and dad. I talked with him a lot cause young naivety but as I grew older I started feeling self conscious about things I like so I stopped sharing stuff with him. We still talk from time to time usually short but like once a month we'd have like hour long conversations. As for his diet he's much more fat than me and eats about just as unhealthy as me. And for the best moment in my life I've had a lot of great moments but none I could really choose to be the best

pls get to the point

based huh poster

Ever feel like you're following in your dad's footsteps? Have you ever talked with him about the way he eats?

Nah I've actually made it a goal of mine to not follow in his footsteps. He's been unemployed for two years now and broke his neck in a car crash after chasing my cousin while drunk. Also I haven't talked to him about what he eats

huh?

Friendly reminder obesity is a mental illness.

what is it with stupid fucking fatposters asking for diet advice here instead of on

Hence your desire to change your eating habits and not get as fat as him, amongst other things? So how do you think you ended up so picky about food?

No clue, major reasons I am one are the scent and the appearance of the food

Is it all like frozen/fast food? Do you like cooking? Do you have time to cook?

I only eat frozen/fast food and I don't know how to cook in the slightest, I'm not against learning but cause poor living I don't really have the materials needed

BASED HUH POSTER

You shouldn't necessarily let that stop you. A lot of good shit isn't that expensive compared to fast food. Have you ever tried to roast a chicken, for example? Made a baked potato?

Like I said I have never attempted cooking anything

>want to get skinny but don’t want to get on a healthy diet

Fixed that for you. Own your bad choices.

Why don't you start with something really easy like hamburgers. Go pick up some ground beef, and shit, and try it out. When you're at the store, look at the prices of chicken and other meats. Try to get a feel for the prices of things. Then look up some basic videos on cooking. You gain a sense of control over your life when you put a little effort in making stuff from scratch. Seems like you need that to push forward and change your habits.

Alright I'll try doing that

There's tons of videos on just burgers. Watch a few tonight. Super easy. You get to control everything that goes in them. Every couple of weeks see if you can learn a new thing to cook. Rein in control of your life.

My cousin was 450 lbs and 22, 6ft. tall. He now weighs 185. He did it in less than 1 year by eating only protein and fat. Large prortions too. For example he would eat a dozen scrambled eggs dripping in butter every day for breakfast. At lunch and dinner he would have like 6-8 hamburger patties with melted cheese on top and smothered in mayonaisse and mustard. Or chicken, roasted or the canned variety. Steak, turkey, canned ham made without sugar, Hebrew National hot dogs, lunch meats like turkey chicken, roast, etc as long as they don't contain sugar. Also sausage and bacon, again as long as it's not made/cured with sugar or sweeteners of any kind. What really made the weight loss accelerate was when he started to gradually push back breakfast by one hour every week, 7AM then 8AM, 9AM, 10AM, 11AM until he was only eating a large lunch and dinner. After a couple weeks he started to delay lunch by on hour every week until he was eating just one large meal a day consisting of only protein and fat.

There's a guy on youtube that went from 363.4 to 197.7 lbs in 11 months by eating once a day. OMAD stands for one-meal-a-day. Good luck bro.

omad.info/

youtube.com/channel/UCqU8_UPK09E2RRt78CXJ2KQ/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da

Count calories and fast every other day.
The easiest thing about junk food is the calories are on the box.

And this is what happens when you cater to you child's whiny bitchyness about eating different stuff. Suicide is the only way out for you asshole.

Does anyone have anymore Fred images? I lost all my images when my computer fried, but I miss Fredposting.

there are ppl who can help u with this.
but basically try a little bit here and there of different things. right now tho u can probably change how much your eatting to help with your weight while u work on your pickiness.

that's not a bad idea. i take vyvanse and it reduces my appetite. from now on it's a turkey and cheese burrito with greek yogurt with a scoop of protein powder for dessert

This. Being obese is literally an intelligence issue. I swear to god fatties brains get clogged up with lard and they can't think properly.

huh?

Eat only one meal per day or only one meal every other day.

just stop fucking eating.

i'm in the same boat. fatty with huge appetite and no idea how to cook, until last month. i bought some cookbooks and started counting calories, keeping myself below 1500cal/day to start

you adjust to it pretty quickly. my appetite practically disappeared after a week or so. most of what i eat now i make myself, and it's much more delicious than any frozen garbage i've had. cooking for yourself is incredibly rewarding and the weight loss is worth the effort.

as for being a picky eater, i was too for a while. figure out the ingredients of your favorite foods and try out other recipes that include them. for me, one was potatoes. brought a few home and started experimenting. tried out gnocchi, tried making my own fries, putting them in sandwiches, etc. lead me to other things in the recipes that i didn't know about or didn't like before that i regularly include now.

Can't wait for safe ways for remove fat in a hour or so to be invented, so that you faggots fuck off forever.

It's a psychological thing. It's going to suck for you, but eat healthy food and you'll be happy with the weight loss so just keep reminding yourself that you're losing weight

That won't matter tubby. Your heart and arteries will be so clogged with grease. Enjoy a premature death.

>both are pathetic
FTFY

i didnt read the thread but ive been obese before. try water fasting. just stop eating for a few days and it gets much easier and its the fastest way to lose weight. theres also a lot of science showing it may be far more healthy than previously thought. its the fastest way to cut the habit of eating when bored and will completely reset the way you treat food.

fast for 48 hours then eat only potatoes fr a month

Best way to lose weight is to get an ice pick and stab it in that fat fucking belly of yours over and over and over and over and over and over and all the fat will just leak out ;)

Try doing some simple things, little things that don't require you to cook much. The more excited you get about that the more you will branch out and try new things and give you more culinary confidence. For right now don't focus on eating healthy or being skinny or whatever. That will come with just cooking for yourself and growing as a human being.

Try making yourself some tacos or something? Buy one of the grocery store rotisserie chickens, you can tear that up and put some meat in a tortilla, some cheese, salsa, lettuce or something, whatever you think you can handle. You can also eat the chicken as it is or do lots of little things with it.

Work on small things like that to expand your diet. A lot of things will be new to you it sounds like. While you might not like all or most things I bet you will find somethings you do like. Be proud of what you make! Even if you just made some toast with an egg on it or the tacos. It will boost you to keep doing it and give you something to look forward to.

The key is to pick manageable things you know you can do. Don't be miserable while doing it, you won't succeed that way.

Reasonably social person here. It's hard meeting people as you get older. Sex is easy to find, but finding someone who shares your values and interests is pretty hard.

OP,
Start working out and grow up. If you don't want to be fat, start eating right. It's not science rocket

Ow the edge

cut out all carbs and sugar, that's it. welcome to weight loss.

Eat fat and and protein and never eat over 1500 cals, fatass.

Your pickiness might be a major hurdle to losing weight healthily. Of course if you starve yourself you'll lose weight, but if you feel awful/nutritionally deficient, you'll likely relapse.
I think it would help you if you got more confidence in cooking, then you could eat whatever you wanted while tailoring it to your tastes.
What tastes, flavors, and textures is it that you like about what you're eating now? Chicken nuggets, for example, would be a whole lot healthier if you mad pan-fried, panko-breaded chicken at home while being similar to what you're used to.
Frankly, I think it's more important for you to diversify your palate and get accustomed to healthy eating, before worrying about caloric restriction. You'll likely eat fewer calories anyway doing this, and it'll help you gain the confidence to move forward.
Sometimes the fitness advice people on here act as if you don't immediately go from 0 to 100, to eating nothing but fast food to fasting, then the baby steps towards it don't count. But they do. It's all a process, and even the smallest step is still a step.
If you want, I could give you my email and send you some simple to follow recipes, just to get you accustomed to cooking?
Anyway, good luck! You can do it!

There's more where that came from, bub

Attached: hey bub!.jpg (718x653, 57K)

I was also thinking maybe you could try to make something you like OP? You said you like pizza, maybe try to make the next pizza you eat. You can buy crusts or like a pillsbury dough with instructions on how to make it on the little roll can. Pick the ingredients you want on it and pop it in the oven. Making something you know how it looks and tastes might help encourage you.

Also sometimes you will probably fall off the wagon and get something bad. Don't stress too much over it, just focus back on cooking for yourself and expanding what you eat. Eventually you will start to prefer what you make as crazy as that sounds now. The things you once loved don't taste as good as they used to or aren't as satisfying as you thought they would be. At some point the cravings you will have will go down to almost nothing.

Having the motivation and realizing you have a problem are the first steps. Just keep working on it and a great way to start is cooking for yourself and expanding your own diet at this point. The weightloss will go hand in hand with that most likely.

If you dont change you gonna die sooner than later. Wire your jaw shut.

psychiatrist Veeky Forums reporting in. oh, wait. we're not psychiatrists. go fucking see a shrink and fix your fucked up brain.

It's essentially a starvation diet, user- just modified. Your body takes what it can and holds on to all it can for later in the form of fat. By denying it carbohydrates, but giving it protein and fat, it has to run on those. It'll burn fat reserves, yes, but you'll also be malnourished. The body is not meant to only eat one large meal a day, but if it has to, it will. Try seeing a nutritionist for the diet and a therapist for whatever mental hangups got you to where you're at now. There's no shame in it. Besides, a custom tailored diet to make you gradually lose weight is a lot healthier for you in the long run than an extremist diet plan. I've done the high protein/fat thing. It worked, but I suffered for it. When your body can't get enough from what you eat, it cannibalizes itself. Your organs will not thank you.

Unless you keep that diet up your whole life you will be very fat with trouble losing weight later on. Your body is essentially in starvation mode and is burning what it can to survive. When you stop doing that it will still assume starvation mode and will hold onto as much as it can. That means that it will be stored as fat in you that your body will not want to let go because those are the reserves it made incase you starve yourself again. If you had not done that your body would have processed it like normal and you won't have dramatic weight gain. Sure your way works in the short term, but long term results it is not good.

Just eat foods until you start to like them, you soft cunt.

who quote

Your body needs fat & protein to survive. Your body does NOT need carbohydrates. Biology 101. It's not even 12 grade Biology but 9th GRADE BIOLOGY. Fact. No protein and fat and your body will die. No carbs, no problem.

Enjoy those kidney stones, swollen joints, and headaches buddy.

Alright op since you can’t eat anything good for you how about you really bite the bullet and stop eating anything at all contact your doctor and start posting your journey to fit. Just imagine how amazing it would be to be that thin in a little under a year, think about how motivated and functional you could become without any food to distract you or ruminate over for a whole year.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

You're a jerk lol

I highly recommend counting your calories daily as an eating habit
And not to shill but soylent has been really good for preventing fast food cravings for me. They seem expensive when you have to buy a box of them for 40$ but it's really 3$ for a meal, 400 calories that won't give you cancer

>have to consume 4 a day
>4 dollars a bottle
No thanks

Dr. Eric Westman has been eating only protein & fat for 15 years.

youtube.com/channel/UCni9TCw0YPwTdu7BYF3j0Eg/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

Drinking 4 of those a day would be really unhealthy, it's mostly just to supplement and have something quick and easy

bump

Think so?

Yeah pretty rude lol

Are people often rude to you?

Not often, I'm a pretty agreeable guy haha

Do you think you're ever rude to other people?

Not at all, I have a happy agreeable autopilot voice I use with strangers due to my job I think. I tend to act on the professional side.

Although a close friend of mine recently said "you're a fucking dickhead that hates everything" it sounds rude but he said it in jest, but then immediately apologized. Obviously there must have been truth to it or he wouldn't have said it. That's not how I want to come across to others, but I am very cynical indeed. I blame Veeky Forums