Pic related

>Pic related
So in my area, the only writers group for me to be able to join for criticism and improvement is blatantly inline with leftist agenda
>3 wymen win the three awards, including a literal feminist piece
I mean Jesus Murphy what's a man to do in 2017 to improve his prose and develop a voice for story telling? Campus English is purely academic (also SJW heaven) local writing centre focuses on helping with writing thesis and exams (ontop of that they only want "minorities" and foreigners at the moment, fuck locals AmIRight?) and post here / reddit is a meme at best. If your lucky and get a response here's how it goes
Reddit
>Wow user great idea, creative, you lack diversity though, include a mixes soy boy and trans live triangle with a under age kid :D
Veeky Forums
>Fucking trash you made a typo! Ok that's all I got to say about your entire post ( proceeds to then type their purple prose "philosophical" poem expecting a analytical critique back)

TL;DR - Leftist agenda is cancer and improving your writing and creative abilities feels insurmountable

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1_xnnqZY8
amazon.ca/Notes-Feminist-Killjoy-Essays-Everyday/dp/1771662565
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMihK3tFMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmm maybe you should be a little more open eh? Nah lets keep crying about others not falling in line with my politics

I actually contemplated ghost writing to a group with a female Jewish pen name but alas, they fucking personally "review" their submissions AUTHORS themselves (Goid literature is good literature, why must they personally evaluate the author?) I find it hard to take wymins and muhnoritees seriously as long as the circle jerk continues.

I can't tell if your shit posting.
If you fail to see what's going on here your hopeless, I mean they made the handmaids bride tale or what ever its called part of the English curriculum here in Canada cause "Muh wymen icon"

You have to go back

If you write something so badly that your political views are shown on the pages, don't expect to win anything.

Maybe you should stop listening to norm mcdonald podcasts and start reading books, also,

Incorrect, this is one of the winning authors.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1_xnnqZY8
The others are nearly as bad. All the books along with most the nominees all have heavy leftist themes. Disgusting.

>notes from a feminist killjoy
sounds super interesting, where can i buy this

Not OP but I have a similar question, minus the politics.

Can I get some advice for getting into writing, e.g.: good places to post work for review/constructive feedback, tips for staying motivated, technical/educational resources, that kind of thing.

So far I've mostly done technical writing (i.e.: tutorials) because the mechanical format and structure feels safe and practical. Anytime I try to write something creative I immediately feel that it's horrendously cliche, tedious or downright boring (I assume this is common initially though, as with any other art form).

OP here, look for local novelist groups, your probably in the US so odds are there's gonna be one that meets up a few times a week or so. Person to person is the best for in depth analysis(hence why I'm riggered at my situation) This board is almost exclusively neet "intellectuals" that as part of their collective, despise genre fiction unless its written by someone they are allowed to "enjoy" The facade they put on us entertaining but not beneficial.

So search online / social media for a local organization that covers your genre and then leave this cesspool and never look back.

Damn leftism has gone too far

amazon.ca/Notes-Feminist-Killjoy-Essays-Everyday/dp/1771662565
Only 33$ user!

The salt in this thread is incredible. If you can’t compete in this day and age, even with the odds stacked against you, you probably don’t deserve to have your work read. But I get, it’s easier to blame the ‘leftist’ boogeyman than it is to confront your own inadequacies and failings.

A part of being a good writer is to be able to adapt to your audience. Just throw in something about abortion being great and they'll eat it up.

I'm pretty introverted desu, so I'd prefer something that doesn't add anxiety to the sense of insecurity.

I also don't really have much creative material, I'd be interested to hear about what motivated others here to get into writing and how they stuck with it (through the seemingly inevitable initial cliched period).

Also FYI I spell words with a non-optional 'u' where applicable, if you catch my drift.

The salt in this thread is incredible. If you can’t get a job in this day and age, even with the odds stacked against you, you probably don’t deserve to receive wages. But I get, it’s easier to blame the ‘white’ boogeyman than it is to confront your own inadequacies and failings.

>the only reason I didn't win is because of a "leftist" agenda

stop race baiting and LARPing as a good writer. post your work, guarantee it's NEET-tier soap opera cringe

False equivalency. No wonder a brainlet like you can’t get published.

>guarantee it's NEET-tier soap opera cringe

Congratulations, you just described 99% of contemporary literature.

Op here, that's not even me.
I gave to ask, did you even bother to read what was posted? Or just got the general "vibe" and your inner white knight kicked in, you provided no counter argument to the words and evidence presented. Do not pass go, do not collect 200$ go back to the start and try again, faggot.

>blame the ‘leftist’ boogeyman
True, blame should be accurately placed on jews. The leftist is the patsy and useful idiot in the relationship.

>goid

Fucking trash you made a typo! Ok that's all I got to say about your entire post.

Perhaps check out some of sandersons lectures / classes on youtube m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMihK3tFMY

There is online writing groups for critiquing but the ratio to writers and expiwrenced critics is disturbing. Just keep writing and reading is all you can do desu (once you know the basics )

The only way you're going to know if your any good is that they still want you around to grace them with your writing no matter what your political affiliation is.

Made me ken user, although I would appreciated a over drawn attempt at Plato poetry with a over arching theme of B.Peterson

You know why you're catching so much flak OP? It's because while we all know that most contemporary stuff is shitty / risk averse / zeitgeisty newspeak, explaining it away in terms of Big Jewish Marxist conspiracy is equally tired unoriginal pre-fabricated rhetoric. Good writers will always have something worthwhile to say, and the fact that you are spouting nothing but rehashed memes and /pol/-tier complaints means you are fundamentally deficient as a thinker. Like I said, if you're a good writer, if you can tell a story that makes me laugh or feel, then you should rise to the top.

If you reply to this post with some of your own work, I will make a genuine effort to critique it.

wrong. most contemporary lit is written by and for normies.

> Big Jewish Marxist conspiracy
Are you stupid or something? Information about the jewish problem is all out in the open. See and try to be less of an idiot openly in the future.

you ever consider the possibility that jews are just better at what they do? for example, all you /pol/faggots explain away the disproportionate black jail statistics by saying blacks commit more crimes so they deserve it. but when it's the other way around, nooo, of course the jews don't deserve to be overrepresented. so sick of your white victimhood

is thataway

Fucking Amen. Get fucked, OP.

Jewish intelligence is limited to verbal IQ and their over representation is a result of nepotism. I'll ask again, are you stupid or jewish?

Ok hers one I did a week ago

Seeing the different ways her body squirmed upon being poked and pronged with the stick was deeply intriguing for me. Her ghostly appearance and cold eyes whisked me into one of those dark places of the mind, the sort of place where one sees it acceptable to fantasize about morbid act of an amorous nature.

I had it in my mind, and let the ideas develop perhaps because of my current semblance with her appearance to insert the stick inside of her. My first oberservation was how little resistance there was upon penetration, followed by the fleshy sound emitted to which I anticipated giddily. Satisfactory feelings indeed.

I worried someone would walk in on us so. Locking the rickity door I turned to see her lying there with the large spruces arm still inside, with the hoary light pouring onto her from the dusty window. For me, it was surreal and I still don't understand what came over me from the dark recesses of my mind; I first must make it clear, this for me or at least up until now- was strictly a exercise of my queer curiosities for anatomy, there was no venereal motive.

Regardless of how I think of it now , it doesn't change the regretful actions that followed suit. I gently pulled up her snow white dress, remarkably still in prepped fashion from her funeral. I tried to gracefully remove her undergarments aside, however they seemed now to tight. The state of decay on her bottom half already begun, which caused swelling to a minor degree, the smell was likely not bearable for common folk but alas, I was not what one would consider a common fellow.

>1/2

Frustrated, I decided to do the deed with her bloomers still partly on, yanking the musky panties aside. Yes. YES, she was all mine. Next came undressing myself, which took no time at all. Naturally I was already erect, with throbbing anticipation I etched myself toward her, slowly. Entering inside of her lifeless body I felt a cold shiver crawl through my spine. It was not as easy as I expected, when I began to use more pressure I caused a pocket of gas to erupt from both her bottom orifices. I paused to catch my breath then continued on, thrusting myself with much friction, occasional exhaust of heavy smelling gas exited her, eventually the room reeked of the odor. I next grabbed her head and did unspeakable things of a grizzly nature when I got too carried away, " Damn it all!" I had nicked myself on one of her canines. I poured some cold well water over it and for a moment I considered retiring for the night, regretfully I objected this self proposition. No longer concerned with my cut I had the idea to try myself at her derrière area, from here I am with much shame, so I will not go into too much detail. She was filled with much bacteria and gas, which escaped audibly with each entering motion. She was noticeably tighter in this area as well. Soon I thought, I would reach climax. Suddenly I heard the front doors iconic creek just as I was ready to finish"Just One Moment!!"
I yelled in desperation while my thick seed was gushing out from me. I exited her taboo hole with my pungent fluid following behind, its odor added to the already potent mix, it poured out and made a small puddle on the table. I pulled my pants up just as the office door swings open. In a panic I reach for the body and turn it opposite to my assistant. He took a few steps into the room and laid down the cage he was tasked to deliver as his nose picked up on the pungent smell. I began to panic as I Watched him Look around the room. His gaze now fixated on my bitch; "You know doc" He said " People who dress their dog up for a funeral make me sick" Satisfied with his lack of conjecture, I retorted "Yeah I know what you mean"
I knew I had dodged a bullet that day, never again will I perform such acts with canines as Ive since realized felines are sufficient. Their size makes it possible to sneak in my apartment in Providence unnoticed, and undisturbed.

2/2

I hope you’re not actually OP. I wanted someone’s rage at being excluded to be justified for once.

the fact that he locked the door in pt. 1 and it was discontinuously unlocked in pt. 2 completely ruined it for me.

There's very little shock value and as a result the story mostly falls flat. Whatever shock was intended seems mostly performed for the sake of being vulgar, as if this were a sufficient end. Your narrative is hindered by constant narratorial interruptions
>the sort of place where one sees it acceptable to fantasize...
>satisfactory feelings indeed
>i was not what one would consider a common fellow
>did unspeakable things of a grizzly nature
>soon, I thought, i would reach climax
you're telling, not showing. Taking the reader through step by step as if you doubt our intelligence. Moreover, the descriptions themselves are very purple and tedious to read. The sex acts read like they were ripped straight out of those dime-a-dozen romance novels.
>my thick seed was gushing out of me
typical erotica cliche
>I exited her taboo hole
embarassingly bad, regardless of how much irony is applied

So overall it's not good, and it's very derivative. Echoing this user, I hope you are not really op.

I am OP, besides the actual story itself, what about the writing did you dislike?
Good catch, I should have made it more clear the assistant has his own key, a door unlocking sound also adds tension / atmosphere.

>citation needed

Thank you, I am infact OP, btw people seem to got me confused with other posters in this thread, I didn't take part in all the Jew arguing also nor did I mean to imply I entered / published anything at all in the OP. It was just pol tier banter, and also asking how to improve.

Anyways I am grateful of what you posted thus far, I'll keep lurking.

>This threads still active
WTF anons