Redpill me on horsey sauce

redpill me on horsey sauce

Attached: Arbys-Horsey-Sauce-Recipe.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gQu_LCo8J-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arby's sauces are shit, they lie about their shakes, the meat is okay but could be perceived as cheap, the fries if crispy are a fun shape.

Horsey sauce.

Huh?

watered down "horseradish"

> fastfood
> wakeupsheeple.ogg

What kind of gaping asshole needs to be taught about horseradish?

Here's a couple tips. Mix Ketchup, industrial vinegar and horse radish and mix it up to make 'seafood sauce'.

dye fucking horseradish green and create 'wasabi'.

that's all I have fo ryou.

Horsey sauce.

>HORSEY SAUCE
>"HORSE"Y SAUCE
>partially hydrogenated soybean oil, horseradish flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum

Attached: the-game.jpg (1691x1304, 213K)

Needs worcestershire and lemon juice too faggot

hahah.
i like you huh? guy

holy shit you're a faggot

Imagine what you are, though. I think you can.

At once? Worcestshire has the tang.

>redpill me on horsey sauce
Horseradish tastes like radishes, kind of a wasabi light. Since very abrasive and hot, it can be softened a bit with sour cream, that dairy trick or without sour cream and needing something shelf stable, a bit of mayo. Horseradish is perishable especially when grated, so vinegar is added to pickle it and stabilize it. Eww vinegar is sour, so let's add sugar.

Horsey sauce is sweet horseradish mayo. That sum it up?

Prime rib night, a big primal roast at a carving station is the inspiration for arbys. A horseradish sauce would have been an accompaniment as well as "au jus" gravy. The thin kind of pan drippings kind. Well, Arby's meat is not carved like that anymore, if ever. It's formed and so not the best quality, but a touch like deli meat. This is the copycat of the fresher sauce. The other sauce they serve is more tomato-based chili-style ketchup. Many people mix these sauces, kind of a cocktail sauce at that point.

You don't use Worcestershire in either seafood sauce or wasabi. Guy is fucking retarded.

>HORSEY SAUCE

Attached: horse pop.png (683x384, 250K)

he's actually spot on

Ok, you mix horse radish, ketchup, industrial vinegar and fucking Worcestershire. That'll taste like salty piss.

>industrial vinegar
Isn't that for cleaning only?

Think about the flavor of cocktail sauce in your head.. Id argue that you dont want vinegar in there cause theres already vinegar in ketchup. And where did i imply worcestershire in wasabi?

Can you not taste combinations of shit in your head? Kys, tastelet..

>dye fucking horseradish green and create 'wasabi'.
The day I learned this was a massive disappointment.

What the fuck is industrial vinegar? White distilled vinegar?

until you use it in other ways. It's fucking 4 percent stronger than pickling vinegar.

“Pickling vinegar” is not a real thing.

Yore a retard

god you're so fucking stupid.

You're really this fucking stupid.

Attached: 96500.jpg (380x500, 23K)

Sooo distilled white vinegar?

Got it.

god tier suce

Attached: 1_Bottle_Pepe_s_Sauce_600x_crop_center.png (600x800, 427K)

No PICKLING VINEGAR, you stupid fuck. Distilled vinegar is 5%. You don't listen at all or know a goddamn thing.

you understand that wasabi root is a real vegetable and is used to make wasabi right?

Not in the west, idiot. No one in the west eats real wasabi. No one showed that to you?

Its distilled white vinegar. Just say the percent you mean instead of this other vague shit; theres no standardized percentage for “pickling vinegar”. You can pickle shit with any kind of vinegar.

But hey im not the dumbass using vinegar in a ketchup based sauce instead of lemon juice

You people are like talking to 20 year olds with no information at all.

at no point was that ever a part of the conversation, I was responding to the idea that wasabi is just horseradish died green, which it isnt

Ive worked a lot with wasabi rhyzome.

Im the guy youve been srguing about vinegar with btw

Yeah, you figured it out. keep going.

>take horses
>throw them in industrial size blender
>blend well
>horsey sauce

The three pepper sauce is pretty good, but the bastards don't put it in sachets.

When was the last time you sold that shit to anyone in north america, you stupid cunt. It is NOT sold here. It's toyed with on the west coast. That's IT. EVERYONE knows that.

Stop being a kid.

You're serving 300 Million people, are they all eating that root wasabi?

youtu.be/gQu_LCo8J-E

who the fuck are you arguing with? at no point has anyone but you mentioned anything about real wasabi existing in the west. absolutely no one is arguing that you moron

We would get it whenever quality wasabi was available so a few times a year. Its way expensive and not worth it if its shit wasabi, but youre right about it being on the west coast (seattle).

You sound like a woman on the rag. Is it that time of the month, cupcake?

Horsey sauce is horses!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

It's harvested by hand, idiot.

Attached: Wasabi-root.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 60K)

You don't know this shit, so shut the fuck up.

W.. what?

I meant that you are right about me being in the west coast. Theres some good wasabi coming out of oregon, though.

who the fuck said it wasn't? are you on fucking drugs? are you imagining posts to argue with because no one is disagreeing with you?

Perhaps this is be Baby Talk Monday -- something we adults don't know about.

:0

i understand it's real, i also understand i've been lied to about what has been served to me.

do you reading comprehend?

See you all in a few days, motherfuckers!

Attached: horseysauce.jpg (480x640, 77K)

A

>soybean

thinking emoji

i like creamy horseradish, but the mayo base isn't the best.

would mixing prepared/grated horseradish in sour cream, cream cheese, or greek yogurt be good?

Sour cream or creme fraiche for sure.

I would bet that it would be great with cream cheese or yogurt as well given you being able to season it properly

They dont use real horses in america, its just fake horse dyed green ya stupid

Nigger cum

huh?

Wut

Attached: 0327181338.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Sunuvabitch, I need that shit.

The old horsey sauce used to have a real kick and would make your eyes tear up.

Then they reformulated it somewhere around 2005 and now it's barely spicier than mayonnaise.

Attached: W H A L E hunter.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Arby sauce is GOAT