Trusting Ramsay over the true king

>Trusting Ramsay over the true king
Who here /altonLads/

Attached: 42C4A65B-B718-4A6C-BDF4-548A5F440B1E.jpg (616x616, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh?

>/altonLads/
>not /alPals/
Is this your first day shitposting?

Why do unitaskers trigger him so much?

because he doesn't want your kitchen turning into a shitbagged anus explosion of assclown equipment made from human anuses and placed everywhere.

>My surrogate father could beat up yours
Pathetic.

literally why not both? Do they have a contradicting opinion about something?

fpbp

He is Daddy, he took in Justin Warner.

If unitaskers don't trigger you then you have shit cooking technique.

I trust Ramsay with my food and Alton with my science. I trust Heston with both.

Attached: 8d11dddf487c271d1227e5dc3af08c8d--culinary-classes-heston-blumenthal.jpg (682x400, 58K)

Ramsay's a 3 michelin star chef
Alton's a nobody who learned how to cook just for a shitty show and teaches really plebby and shitty cooking practices

man I love altons restaurant its my favorite

Because he's autistic and hates having useless shit laying around.
Everyone has their personal line though, there's some people that will claim you don't need a stand mixer, you just need a whisk and some muscle.

Marco Pierre White is the best tv chef

Apparently he's making a new season of good eats for netflix I'm pretty excited

You better not be lying about that. I'm unironically hyped just reading your post.

This

>Alton with my science.
He's a cunt celebreitit. Peterson,Veistalt, Blmenthal, DeFrain, Lopez,
You dumb

ever since this retard decided that he really needed to grill his cheese (on alfoil no less) to make a "proper" grilled cheese with 5 or so completely redundant steps I knew he was a fuckwit contrarian. He wasn't even joking, acting all smug about his 20 minute sandwich prep, not including getting the coals up to heat. Figures this crowd would like him.

Not sure if I trust a single TV chef beyond Ian Parmenter.

Ramsay could cook circles around AB, but AB designed a show specifically for beginner home cooks, whereas everything Ramsay does that's actually trying to be instructional is pretty bad because he's worked in professional kitchens his entire life and has no clue how to be relatable to amateurs.

omg I'm drunbik too
cunts
We good.\

>he's worked in professional kitchens his entire life and has no clue how to be relatable to amateurs.
You are suffering from retardation.
You are cute, however.

>retardation
Retardation like "let's make a video about economical cooking and use SAFFRON and LAMB SHANKS"?

Wut? AB takes 10 steps to explain what kind of oil to use, what kind of pan to use, when, what, and how much to season and why, how to buy eggs, when to add the oil and how much and why, how to crack an egg, what utensil to scramble an egg with, how and when to add an egg to the pan, exactly what to look for before moving the eggs around...

Ramsay is just, PAN, NICE AND HOT!

Ramsay goes over all those things in his perfect scrambled eggs video, though.
>what kind of oil
"KNOB OF BUTTER"
>what kind of pan to use
a heavy-bottom stainless steel skillet like he's using, obviously
>how much to season
he goes over this too
>how to buy eggs
what the fuck? from the store, you fucking moron. why would anybody need to go over this? most people don't live close to a farm or a farmer's market.
>when to add the oil and how much
"KNOB OF BUTTER"
>how to crack an egg
lmao what the fuck
>what utensil to scramble an egg with
He uses a fucking fork in the video. You can see him using the fork. Are you so much of a dipshit you need him to fucking say it to you straight up?
Gordon is a man of few words. He doesn't assume you're a brain-dead retard that has to have everything spelled out for you.
I can get all the same information out of a Gordon video that I get out of an AB video without the handholding and spoonfeeding.

AB is a try hard. We've known this.
It's babby tier shit.
McGee is red pill. Hard to swallow. So much chemical truths. Get gud.

Got a lot of free time?

>hurr, use a fork on the same pan you're cooking eggs in

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

AB is the one who introduced McGee to our generation, dum dum. Half of Good Eats is basically just quoting OFaC.

nope marco pierre white. taught gordon ramsey and made him cry like a bitch.

You're right, he's using a spatula.
Sorry, I was thinking of Pepin's omelette video.
youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
You can use a fork if you're not a dipshit DuPont shill that buys teflon pans. Or is this YOUR first day on Veeky Forums?

I've been calling out anons for calling out Pepin for using a fork in that video for years, because who the fuck uses teflon these days? My point was that most of Veeky Forums has no idea what they're doing, and AB spells out everything in a way that's really relocatable to autists.

*relatable

>there's some people that will claim you don't need a stand mixer, you just need a whisk and some muscle.
god damn it. Why did you have to call me out like that and make me feel self-conscious

You have poor comprehension skills. You should work on that.

stockpot is a great chef