Ctrl-F Passover/Easter 0 Results

Jew here. Making matzo ball soup, homemade matzo, brisket, matzo jelly roll cake, and homemade marshmallows for matzo s'mores.

Apparently my sister's friend MIGHT be interested in an Easter ham. I've never made a ham before (lol). Do I just buy a cut of meat and salt it myself? Do I buy a pre-cured product and just roast it myself? How does one go about making an Easter ham? Help a (Reform) Jew (I don't keep kosher).

Also, what are y'all making for Passover and/or Easter? Anyone doing both?

Pic Semi-Related

I made whole wheat ones ( I think I used 50% whole wheat flour) with homemade poppy seed and prune fillings for Purim by a recipe from Jewish convert Tori Avey and they were gr8.

Attached: zuckertaschen.jpg (1072x1440, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIeuBPDUzB0
marthastewart.com/333974/homemade-marshmallows
toriavey.com
joemlyman.com/lemon-coconut-matzo-jelly-roll.html
reformjudaism.org/jewish-life/food-recipes/basic-chicken-soup
toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/holiday-brisket/
geniuskitchen.com/recipe/soft-unleavened-bread-411521
youtube.com/watch?v=TIRPnatHrPs
schmaltzappetizing.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you write all that out? What a stupid attempt at a thread.

I'm gonna bring bagels to the Easter brunch.

Why do you have to be so rude? I'm not shitposting or something. I'm talking about what I plan to cook for an upcoming food-centric holiday.

Goy here, I hope you get gassed. Also apologize for Jesus please he was special to us.

bump

To be fair Jesus wanted to die just to make a point anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=dIeuBPDUzB0

will you be my mommy? also what's your recipe for the marshmallows

huh?

you type like a woman

"homemade marshmallows" im interested in this recipe

marthastewart.com/333974/homemade-marshmallows

I've never made this before though.

OP here. I'm a gay man.

once again ive been tricked. thank you for the recipe

So how many gentile foreskins did you consume so far you hook nosed shit.

It isn't the FORESKINS we eat silly, it is the fresh blood from an unbaptized Christian child that we use to flavor our finest Shmura Matzot.

Is that Jew diluting his genetic purity? Doesn't he know he has a responsibility to his people?

>unbaptized
>christian
Pick one. Real talk tho, what are some good chosen people recipes that us simple minded goys can prepare?

Can someone just fucking answer how the fucking hell I make a goddamn motherfucking Easter ham, please?

Tori Avey. She's a Southern belle convert so if her puny goyishe kop can handle it, you can too.

toriavey.com

I still can't get over how ugly his wife is. She is hideous. Like Mark isn't a natural Chad, but even if he was a software developer who make 100K a year he could get a more attractive asian wife. Good God. That is fucking gross.

How can you eat across from that?

Post your Passover recipes dude, we never get Jewish food threads on Veeky Forums. It's always some cunt going on about his muh fast-food joint is better than yours or weeboo anime shit.

what-a-burger is better than in n out though.

>in n out
coastie cucks cannot into butterburgers

I'm from Europe and have never eaten in any of the places mentioned in those threads but I like to go and make controversial statements in them to stir shit up.

Attached: c92o8.jpg (500x374, 26K)

bb-but we have almonds and wine!

>projecting this much

uwotm8? That wasn't sarcasm, it was a statement.

>muh avocados
Come talk to me when you get some real barbecue kiddo - with mustard like real men eat it.

>real mustard
Only I have real moutarde du dijon from marne.

You have flavorless slops of shit colored with Yellow 12

>muh frog legs.
This is how you use mustard surrendermonkey. That feel when you yuropoors will never taste a true coneydog. Why even live?

Attached: coneydog.jpg (275x183, 14K)

>surrendermonkey
>he thinks I'm french

>coneydog
Why the fuck does everything you americans make looks so goddamn disgusting.

As always we take what you yuropoors make and then perfect it. Our country is basically a better Yurop face it.

Attached: carolina-mustard-barbecue-sauce-hero2.jpg (680x1022, 46K)

Maybe they like each other on a deeper level than just superficial looks? Perhaps if someone had ever liked you for your personality, you'd understand.

strawman

Been reading some Mills and Boons books, have you? Watching a few Meg Ryan movies? We're talking about the real world here.

>Jew here
Who don't you step in there for a minute

Attached: Hitler-Salute-1935.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

>Americans
>perfecting anything

>being a joo
>on forechin
>thinking any post will involve anything other than kike, goy, schlomo, shekels, or gas chambers
is this the power of jooish intellect?

he seems like a rather upstanding fella

Who celebrates the murder of hundreds of children and babies? Passover sounds more than horrible.

And eek, zombies. Where is he living now btw?

You came to the wrong website boy

huh?

joemlyman.com/lemon-coconut-matzo-jelly-roll.html

reformjudaism.org/jewish-life/food-recipes/basic-chicken-soup

(also a recipe for matzo balls tucked in there)

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/soft-unleavened-bread-411521

So does anyone here actually make food for Passover and Easter or do y'all just go to the nearest gas station and pick up a big bucket of friend chicken?

So I salted the brisket and it has been sitting in the fridge overnight. The broth for the soup is done and I still need to make the dumplings/ matzo balls today.

Still also have to make the jelly roll cake and the marshmallows.

Ctrl-f no John? I don't care if it's a troll thread, still have to post Chef John :

youtube.com/watch?v=TIRPnatHrPs

It is not a troll thread. Why the fuck would I lie about being Reform Jewish?

This is a dumb question, but which cut of meat do I buy for a ham?

For a proper ham, ham.

But Chef John used the shoulder instead. Just tell the butcher you want a skin on piece of pork to make a ham, assuming you use Chef John's recipe. It's not critical, it could be loin too.

>Jew here
>Easter Ham
Oy vey

Attached: 1501108207455.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

"Just tell the butcher". I ain't got money to visit a butcher. Which cut of meat do I buy at the store?

I am a Reform Jew. The laws of Kashrut are optional for us. Also, I am making it for another person. I don't eat much ham, but that's because I don't like the taste. I eat BBQ pork several times a month.

>I am a Reform Jew
So you're not a globalist trying to replace white gentiles with a mutt slave race to rule over or is it just a ham thing?

Attached: 1496152969804.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>So does anyone here actually make food for Passover and Easter

We make our own roasts for a nice breakfast, no brining a ham a week in advance though.

Eh, I'm not rich enough to need slave labor and I don't particularly care for the darker races, but for purposes of this thread, I am mostly concerned about ham.

If that is true apologise for killing jesus and lying about the holocaust and I will give you your ham recipe

Attached: 1519037765252.jpg (590x590, 132K)

Jesus isn't real. Einsatzgruppen dindu nuffin, day were good bois?

Get fucked kike that's not an apology I am wise to your pilpul

Attached: 1513367574199.jpg (1080x720, 56K)

>"Just tell the butcher". I ain't got money to visit a butcher. Which cut of meat do I buy at the store?

Just get pork shoulder then, it's cheaper. Likely won't be skin on at the supermarket though.

Attached: I sure showed those Jews.jpg (380x293, 39K)

Milhouse Van Houten

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I went to make believe gatherings, but isn't the whole point of Easter to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus? Also, don't Jews not eat pork?

This being said, hams are almost always pre cooked; I've never seen one sold raw. Most basic way to do then is score the skin in a diamond pattern, make a glaze, I typically do honey, Dijon mustard, pinch of nutmeg, dash of soy sauce and some black pepper, rub that all over and place whole cloves in the scoring. Bake until warm all they way thru and periodically brush the dropping all over

Goy who posted this. To the glaze add some ginger and garlic too, both powdered.

errr no he didn't want to die. he explicitly says so while praying but accepts that this is what needs to happen

this
if u buy it from a grocery store it usually has directions on it and don't add salt its salty enough

he's a historical figure numnuts

Why haven't you faggots opened up a decent pastrami Deli in Australia?

Does anyone know here in Toronto, Canada, can I just BUY potato latke? Near a subway station preferable, and if you remember the price too that would be great.

I am making it for someone else's Easter dinner. A family friend, perhaps, if he is interested. I think making someone else a ham it would need to be from scratch. I'd mainly be concerned with the quality of meat available since I didn't know about this well in advance and thus didn't get anything from the farmer's market and the quality of pork from Safeway is kinda meh and the shoulder is very fatty.

I do eat pork, I am a Reform Jew, and the laws of Kashrut are optional for us, but I don't really like ham that much for totally non-religious reasons.

The Chef John recipe linked says to use spices, salt, and saltpeter, which I would have to buy.

I don't actually like pastrami, I think the curing + smoking is a bit much. I prefer just corned (salt cured) beef, especially in a sour brine like Sauerbraten.

No idea but you can make them pretty easily in a food processor if you have one.

schmaltzappetizing.com

I do believe they sell latkes, I am not sure as to the cost.

You could call and ask. They are near Dupont subway station.

6 4 7 3 5 0 4 2 6 1

--

My brisket is in the oven! I used 2 cans of diced tomatoes I wanted to use up, pureed in the food processor with garlic, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar. I used a touch of MSG as well.

Imma make a leg of lamb roast on Sunday for me and my mum.

I also have a leg of lamb in my freezer and I've never made one before. How would you suggest doing it?

She's an average Asian woman and they like each other. It's not like he's slumming with some landwhale because he can't do better.

He is slumming with an ugly asian woman because he doesn't have the social skills or attractiveness, let alone an interesting personality, to attract a white woman, let alone a fellow Jewish female. Hapa Jewish kids are a shanda fur die goy, really.

Actually i haven't either. I watched some videos but it all seems rather standard roast technique. Cover in herbs and slowly roast it in the oven together with root vegetables and some red wine in a dutch oven. I'll try a mint, rosemary, thyme garlic rub.

>I'd mainly be concerned with the quality of meat available since I didn't know about this well in advance and thus didn't get anything from the farmer's market and the quality of pork from Safeway is kinda meh and the shoulder is very fatty.

The kind of ham your wifes friend is likely referring to isn't some fine cut of meat. It's likely going to be cured, salted and potentially smoked. I highly, highly doubt a farmers market would legitimately carry a raw ham leg. I wouldn't get caught up in quality; you'll likely end up spending more money than needed, but I will say make sure it's bone in. One of my personal favorite ingredients is a leftover ham bone in some beans or lentils.

>I do eat pork, I am a Reform Jew, and the laws of Kashrut are optional for us, but I don't really like ham that much for totally non-religious reasons.

So what do you guys even believe? My parents foolishly and wrongly circumcised me, does that make me an honorary Reformed Jew? I eat basically everything.

Is that communist Jew or Zionist Jew?

They definitely carry raw pork of all sorts. I'm just asking which part of the animal it is. There are at least 2 whole hog butchers who pull up with a truck of every pig part possible on Sundays here.

Reform Jews are pluralistic and universalistic. Most everything halachic is optional. Belief in G-d is encouraged, but not required. It is mainly a gathering point for ethnic Jews who want to raise their kids Jewish without fully learning Hebrew or living apart in any way from goyim.

H A T C H E T
A F
T A
C C
H E
E
T F A C E

>You could call and ask. They are near Dupont subway station.

Thanks, I I know Caplansky sold them but I also heard that store closed now.

I avoid frying food at home, I live in an apartment with old kitchen fans. Plus I want something authentic. I remember liking it when one of my Jewish teacher brought it too school once but if I make it now I won't know if I had made it wrong.

>She's an average Asian woman
She a DOCTOR! Back in university it had looked like she would have earned more money than him.

Attached: Happy.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>Doctors are speshul!!!
Killing people with pharmaceutical drugs doesn't make someone a genius.

Jews celebrate passover/pesach t commemorate their escape from egypt if I'm not mistaken. Jesus just happened to be murdered by them and their Roman masters a few days before only to be resurrected on easter.

Can't wait for passover dinner this fridayy wooo

Attached: UfQrZzN.jpg (1836x3264, 711K)

Jews celebrate passover to rape and kill children.

Veeky Forums has never seen such a good joke. appreciated. totally hilarious. such relevent. well done to you sir. I know.. cause I have the same joke in my head. but couldn't word it.

>Why do you have to be so rude? I'm not shitposting
>JEW HERE!

No doubt but that is to commemorate the whole exodus thing, plus I suppose they just really hate gentile children.

But I really am a Jew...

my condolences. please find your way to the nearest oven and do the world a favor.

bump

huh?

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This looks like a perfect mix of Central European, Greek and Persian cuisine.

>Reform Jews are pluralistic and universalistic. Most everything halachic is optional. Belief in G-d is encouraged, but not required. It is mainly a gathering point for ethnic Jews who want to raise their kids Jewish without fully learning Hebrew or living apart in any way from goyim.

So it's kinda like if you guys were an Italian community but NOT Catholics?

The lines between religion and culture can be complex. I identify as Christian like my Aunts, but I still believe in Buddhist and Taoist beliefs...culturally. My grandother who is the mother of my aunts converted to Christianity as well, but she also watches that TV program with the Buddhist monk about Buddhist wisdom.

Hey, there are MANY different kinds of ham, don't give up! It's delicious and healthy (in moderation) I think it only got banned by Jews and Muslims in the first place is because pork, raised poorly, used to have the eaters shitting to death.

>Hey, there are MANY different kinds of ham, don't give up! It's delicious and healthy (in moderation) I think it only got banned by Jews and Muslims in the first place is because pork, raised poorly, used to have the eaters shitting to death.

Like, if I was ever on a plane that crashed on an island, I think I will stay away from the boars there or cook it VERY THROUGHLY.

i want a jewish wife. :(

So bad.. She could cook for me.. And say she wants to covnert me..... oh. wow... my pants. I need to go outside and run.

Attached: milkktruck3.jpg (722x729, 62K)

bump

jew

WOW look at this HUMANOID doing such NORMAL and RELATABLE humanoid ACTIVITIES. HAHA it brings a SMILE to my HUMANOID face!

Attached: JUST. LIKE. US.jpg (572x384, 56K)

>pictured here is myself and my biologically female mate creating carbohydrate energy rich foods in a heating process known as "baking". Such baking is often performed routinely at specific times in the earth's orbital cycle as a primitive way to honor events that occurred previously in the timeline under similar circumstances

Is this a JIDF hearts and minds thread?

>trying to go through mcdonalds drive-thru
>this completely standard homo sapien walks in-front of your car and blocks your path
What do?

Attached: human being walk by mark zuckerberg the human being.png (466x465, 398K)

I guess reptilians don't have mcls

It's kind of scary how it's acceptable and trendy now among american Liberals to be pro Palestine and hate jews. Antisemitism is everywhere.