Is the customer always right? Also what would you do in this situation?

Is the customer always right? Also what would you do in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRNFkv5WPYQ&t=3s

Attached: twin.jpg (960x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njxBjmmBAQQ
youtu.be/i_zJDSej0sE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMWbjciVtrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why couldn't we just pick our own cotton?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.38.37 PM.png (605x349, 209K)

>I'M A REEEALL NIGGAA BITCH
>SHE SHOULDA SWALLOWED YO PUNK ASS
Fucking niggers, I swear, why would she say all that shit in front of her grandchildren

>Is the customer always right?
depend how much you care about their money.

huh?

how about that faggot at burger king arguing about the buffalo sauce

What is there to not understand?

If you want their money, then you do what they say so they give you money.
If you don't cared, you tell them to fuck off.

sorry I just had a brain freeze from an xlarge frozen coke

youtube.com/watch?v=njxBjmmBAQQ

I dont understand why this fight started

attention whore is just carrying on in front of an audience. hightened by the fact that she's recording her own performance. some people treat the world as their stage.
note how she turns the camera towards her audience several times. undoubtedly turning her head to watch their response more than she turns the camera.

absolutely deplorable behaviour in front of the little ones.

Why do black people just repeat the same thing like 3 times over? They just shout over people and go "yea nigga faggot! yea nigga faggot! yea nigga faggot!" as if saying it over and over proves a point.

This is why the cycle repeats. Her grandchildren will assume this is how you act in public. They have no reason to think being polite and civil will get you anywhere. It's such a shame the stereotypes are being pushed by "people" like this

youtu.be/i_zJDSej0sE

>my kids don't eat green things!
>WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT

it's almost like it wold be easier, cheaper, healthier, and less stressfull to just cook and eat and home.

what do you expect, 'huh?' poster

That whole family needs to be removed from the gene pool

No, she's not right and i would not have put lettuce in the oven. She can put lettuce in the oven over my dead body.

I can't deal with this. I'm so angry I gave myself a headache.

Attached: 1214286406487.jpg (255x288, 111K)

>Italian, baby
>American cheese
The worst part of an otherwise okay video

>"You get it right the first time!"
>needs two tries to open the door

Wait I've never been to burger king, who was right about the sauce?

I really wish this mentality of cucking out to the customer would stop because all that happens is feral niggers and autistic white faggots get rewarded for it at the expense of normal customers

That was hilarious

What is she upset about, exactly?

Why the hell did they keep going? I understand getting into a little argument with the customer and still serving them so you dont get fired, but they had a legitimate reason to stop making her food.

I got kicked out of a restaurant and arrested for applying my homemade sauce on the burgers so apparently not

story pls

Reminds me of the time I got fired from Subway for trying to cook my chicken in their toaster oven, like it was somehow a big deal that I wanted to eat something other than their food. Best job I ever had down the drain thanks to a bitch manager.

>be me
>new restaurant open nearby where I work
>decide to give it a try
>order a burger because if they can't even get a fucking burger right it's just a waste of money to try anything else
>get my burger server
>fuck what an idiot I was I forgot to ask them about sauce
>ask what sauces they have available
>none of them are anything for me
>tell them it's okay I bought my own
>pull out a bottle of my homemade sauce
>"sir you can't do that"
>"oh yeah? watch me"
>start spraying my sauce all over the burger
>the personnel is in complete shock
>next I know I'm lying on the floor after being shot by their security guard
>police arrives and shoots me some more before arresting me
>never see my bottle of sauce again
>few months later I find some jewish overlord having stolen my homemade sauce and selling it as secret aardvark habanero hot sauce

O SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALLMART
this thread really showcasing the degeneracy of the mutts lads

Attached: 28c.jpg (201x250, 16K)

56% of my Ancestors are smiling at me, yuropoor. Can you say the same?

>downloads the thumbnail from kym
You aren't the paragon of intelligence either, buddy

The customer isn't always right, no. You should however value their custom and try to oblige as best you can. After all, without customers your business will surely fail.

In this situation, where the customer is causing a disturbance and potentially scaring other customers away, or giving your store a potentially bad reputation, they should clearly be asked in a polite manner to calm down, or face the prospect of being asked to leave.

The employee that she was angry with should have also acted professional and removed himself from the situation.

If the customer is still causing a disturbance and refuses to leave after having been asked politely, then the only thing left to do would be to call the police.

huh?

Cause that’s about their arsenal of their vocabulary. Niggas aren’t reading books or paying attention in class and moving on to better things, they’re focused on surviving where they’re at.

Attached: Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-05.gif (200x200, 236K)

something something faggot cuck

Huh?

>toasted lettuce

hm.

did you at least tip the police officer?

Story?

From what I gather, the employee (black dude on the left) said some shit to the bitch filming. She is ignorant enough to whip her phone out and start yelling profanities in front of her grandchildren instead of walk away or file a complaint if she cared that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMWbjciVtrk

"the customer is always right" doesn't mean what you think it means.
What it means is follow buying trends based off of what sells. It's not an official mandate from god proclaiming the customer's infallibility.

>Best job I ever had

This is the absolute state of /k/

he did nothing wrong

>get bill from hospital
>be relieved that it's only 22 million dollars this time
>decide to only tip them 20% because they didn't refill my water but once

Camera nigga is 100% in the right this time

is that really you mr assburgers?

he deserved a free buffalo chicken

this board is so small its hard to tell sometimes. I hope it is really him.

Oh god not you again.

Whoa is this true?

The customer is never ever right. The instant you give in is the instant you are held hostage forever. Never give in to customer demands, requests, etc. There's also no reason to do so. There's so many people in the world now that so long as you don't do something stupid, like get half the city sick with ebola, your business will thrive. That's because there's one dumb sucker after another every minute, hour, and day walking in for a bite to eat. Food is the #1 guaranteed successful business. If you fail at it, it will be because you didn't pay off the right people in the biz and local government or someone is lobbying to muscle you out.

I've worked in various customer service jobs for a long time and the extent to which the customer can get away with bad behavior really depends on management and whether it's a corporate job or not. Customers can say and do pretty much anything they want and you just have to sit there and take it or get fired in some super corporate jobs where management doesn't care, but for the most part there's a limit to what you have to take.

If someone like the woman in OP came and started harassing one of my employees like that, I would fully expect them to refuse her service and offer to call the police if she didn't leave. She could call corporate and complain all she wanted and I would explain the situation and stick by my employees 100%. Nothing would happen unless my employees had started giving the same level of abuse back or had actually come out and gotten in a fight with the customer. Independent stores, on the other hand, generally let you do whatever you want. I've worked jobs where I could yell the same stuff right back at someone like this and tell her to get the fuck out and never come back and the owners would laugh when I told them the story.

But you can get shitty jobs too where corporate doesn't care and your manager doesn't care and then it's just a case of how much dignity you're willing to give up in exchange for your job. Eventually you reach a point where it's just not worth it to sit there and smile and say "Yes sir" and "Yes ma'am" while some asshole stands there and berates you. Jobs like that seem to attract a higher percentage of those abusive customers too, like they know you're not allowed to fight back so they come in specifically to find an excuse to take their anger out on you. Having worked those jobs too and been in that position, I occasionally fantasize about being in line behind someone like that so I can unload on them they way I never could when they came in while I was at work.

You and I are the only two people in the whole fucking world who even remember that.

You are nearly as slow as the OP's customer video.

You are literally slow in the head for trying to cook your chicken in the Subway oven. I shouldnt have to share this board with people like you.

pic related, lol
you dumbass bitch.

Attached: 1326162637516.gif (371x331, 2M)

>What it means is follow buying trends based off of what sells.
that's not where the phrase comes from
shut up you pretentious ass

"The customer is always right" is one of the most infuriating sentences in the English language. Anyone who says it should be forced to work retail for a month per utterance.

Jared Taylor says it would have been cheaper to hire Irish for it because all the savings on slave labour were lost on housing and feeding them when they were sick, old, or still children. With hired workers you can just let them go when you don't need them but slaves you have to feed every day, give or take.
I think he has a point. The South was not exactly rich despite all that "free" labour after all.

She's a black woman. Does this need to broken down any further?

This guy had another video of him wanting to use a train or bus for free because "Americans have a right to unrestricted travel".
He's a piece of shit.

>food #1 guaranteed
Look at this fag. Look at him and laugh.

>privately owned restaurant is a public place
Apart from being an obnoxious sack of shit he's also stupid.

I hopy my life is never so sad and miserable that I will bother making a scene over something as trivial as this.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 65K)

Attached: 1461121284690.jpg (798x770, 195K)

if any of you are in the service industry, never let anyone act a fool like this and continue to serve them. call the cops and tell them to get the fuck out. period.

Attached: 018746548567.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Huh?

an IQ of 80 will do that

I absolutely love it when the person who is clearly in the wrong is the one to start recording. It's like they really think this video is going to go viral in support of them.