Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce

Secret Aardvark is Portland’s so-called “table sauce,” since it’s replaced ketchup in many diners and restaurants of the city. The flavor is a medium-heat blend of habenero and vinegar notes. “We were the first ones to bring Aardvark [to the East Coast],” Chaimberg says. “There’re some sauces you can put it on anything. Aardvark is great for that.”

Buy here: amazon.com/Secret-Aardvark-Habanero-Sauce/dp/B00AIR3Q38?th=1

Attached: F970BE60-C6D5-4C36-B07D-1E8422E806C9.jpg (768x515, 39K)

based

pure cuck faggotry in a bottle.

>(((Chaimberg)))

>since it’s replaced ketchup in many diners and restaurants of the city
What the fuck, no it hasn't. The only thing that has come close to replacing ketchup in Portland restaurants, diners, and food trucks is "Portland Ketchup;" which is just slightly chunkier ketchup with mustard seed or horseradish or something.

How's it on eggs? That primarily what I use hot sauce for.

it's dogshit in a bottle. draw your own conclusions.

>reddit cucksauce is from portland
wow what a shock

It's a great sauce, and i'm the only one on this board who has had the pleasure of trying it

huh?

>eclectic tastes
you also like the taste of your wife's bull's cum... your opinion is trash.

Taste’s alright. Kinda has a weird barbecue thing going on. Spicier than Tabasco/tapatio/cholula/Valentino’s and the like, but not as spicy as El Yucateco. Pretty chunky and has a decent fruity tomato thing going on. Don’t know where that weird bbq thing comes from tho

>weird bbq thing
you have to first rinse your mouth. it seems you still have tyrone's cum in there.

>being this triggered by a fucking hot sauce
Veeky Forums is 18+, faggot.

>defensive of a fucking hot sauce
shill detected.

I'm defensive about the quality of this board. I'd rather not have underage fuckwits like you cancering it up.

>giving a fuck about an user board.
you need a social worker

Can I put 'vark sauce on Jiro's sushi?

>touching a condiment bottle others have touched and then immediately handling your food
I hope you all wash your hands after applying sauces and condiments, people are filthy

Attached: IMG_2209.jpg (206x212, 12K)

i don't think you have enough good hubby points for Jiro's sushi.

YAS
I keep some on my keychain in an empty 'cha bottle. I love using it on sushi

your immune system is probably shit

Aardvark is like smaller dice sized spicier Pace picante mixed with KC masterpiece. It is not a hot sauce. It's a salsa, and a pretty mediocre one at that.

Pic related is a real sauce from a non-meme city.

Attached: Hoff+Sauce0200+(2).jpg (500x364, 34K)

Everything that has habanero in it is shit.
Fruity tasting shit for fruity faggots.

Habanero is a shit pepper.
You're welcome

Don't be retarded, you probably contact just as many germs opening a door or using a touchpad.

I bought this shit. It's fucking boring.

No, I carry a good supply of disposable cloths for opening doors and I would never ever use a touchpad. Definitely not one somebody else has been using.

I'm not kidding. Some Asshole bought habanero and added vinegar trying to be clever. It tastes like shit.

>weird barbecue thing
Probably the fire roasted tomatoes