Anyone else finish all your food when eating and in turn feel uncomfortable around others?

Anyone else finish all your food when eating and in turn feel uncomfortable around others?
>be 105lbs 62inches tall
>go to any dinner, restaurant, eat around people in general
>if I get served a plate of food I will finish everything on it
>other people who are older and bigger than me NEVER finish their meals
>end up staring down at my empty plate wondering what was wrong with the food
And then
>go to fast food place with friends
>they order 1 or 2 things each or a meal
>I never order meals since I don't drink soda
>get me 4-6 items on the menu
>eat 90-100% of it
>they're already stuffed
And THEN
>every time I see someone essentially overweight or obese, they're always eating less food than I am and say they're full
>meanwhile I'm shoving about 5-6 things down my throat
Lastly
>I never throw away food, it wastes money an resources nor do I eat food I don't like (for example seabugs)
>people around me will try something,throw it away, or throw away their unfinished food even if they like it

I can't be the only one. I don't get it, is finishing your food or eating big really that different? I can never find someone to enjoy food with because it's like people will just eat without actually caring about what they're eating or valuing their meal. I love my meals, I enjoy my meals. When I see other people eat it's like they don't care at all.

To top it all off sometimes it's even the poorer people who throw away the most food. I'm not even fat in the slightest, I'm a skeleton, I should theoretically eat less than others.

Anybody else share these food feels?

Attached: Meme0116.jpg (599x546, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkdyU_eUm1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do u roasties ever shut the fuck up?

I didn’t read your post because you talk like a fag and can fuck back off to reddit with your anime
I wish you grievous bodily harm

>t. triggered fatties
Finish your damn food

Attached: Meme0067.jpg (604x402, 61K)

I would love to sniff the toilet bowl after you dropped a mondo duke

came to post this

You seem to take pride in your ability to stuff your face with fast food whislt still being a scrawny midget.
What a sad fucking life.
Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkdyU_eUm1U

>I'm a skeleton, I should theoretically eat less than others.
Fellow skeleton here, the trick to this is that these other people eat these smaller portions a lot more frequently than we do. We eat a huge meal every now and then but fatties are eating medium-sized meals constantly. While I'm eating one big meal a day (just ate an entire pizza and some other various things for breakfast, probably around 1500 calories), that's probably all I'm going to eat today. Meanwhile, a fat person is eating 5-6 600 calorie meals throughout the day.

So yeah, you do eat less, you just have to look at it over the course of a day or a week instead of a single meal.

skeleton here, this is correct
every other thin person usually eats once a day or tracks calorie intake weeky, or if they don't they count calories way more closely

fatties are disgusting

I don't really count calories or anything and generally just eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full, and the times when I've noticed that I'm starting to gain weight, I cut back until I've lost it. What I don't get is how people start gaining weight, notice that they're gaining weight, and I guess just say, "Well, I guess I'm getting fat lol" and don't make any effort to change their habits.

>take pride
>uncomfortable
literacy absent

What I don't get is how somehow can eat so much and still be a faggot and midget
Sage

>finish what's on my plate
>finish what I buy
I don't always get fast food and midget is under 4ft

>be 105lbs 62inches tall
I'm the exact same height and weight as you.

I find eating sounds to be too disgusting to be able to eat around other people. Even my own. I can't eat without a headset playing something to override gross mouth noises.

What is your eating habits like

Attached: Meme0066.jpg (604x430, 72K)

Fat people are fat because they don't understand liquids supply calories.

>>go to any dinner, restaurant, eat around people in general
>>if I get served a plate of food I will finish everything on it
>>other people who are older and bigger than me NEVER finish their meals

They're insecure and worry that cleaning their plate makes them look poor.

You should fix that. Meditation will work.

>105lbs 6'2"
Dude your metabolism is just really high. Chill bro. You eat a lot bc you burn a lot, clearly.

Also, I feel like we could be friends. I won't eat garbage, and so sometimes skip meals. But something good? I'm eating everything. Sometimes it surprises people to see it, but my long-time friends know that if they don't want to take food home, they should check with me first.

>62 inches tall
whats the matter, too afraid to say 5'1"?

>denying the humblebrag
Jesus Christ.

>(just ate an entire pizza and some other various things for breakfast, probably around 1500 calories),

An entire pizza? Only 1500 calories?
Try 1800-2200. Even a wimpy red baron freezer pizza is 1600 calories.

An entire pizza is food for 2 days for most people.

Being 5'1 and 105 is almost fat, that's my lowest weight at 5'7. I stay around 115 without trying.

Not OP but I grew up poor and definitely was taught to clean my plate. Always had a habit of inhaling food too. Took up fasting for a while and couldn't finish my plates anymore, but still scarf things down and look like a pig at a trough.

fatties don't eat much in public because they're insecure about being fat and don't want to be judged for eating a ton. also they're constantly eating throughout the day. i used to have fat friends that would eat less than me, and i didn't understand how they were so fat. then i became roommates with them

if you are so good at eating enter an eating competition and make money
also you probably have hyperthyroidism

competitive eating is about speed not quantity
also 105 at 5'2" is not really thin

>62 inches translates to 61 inches
5 ft 2 inches is not 5 ft 1 inches, nor is 105 anywhere near being fat.

Huh

How is 105 not thin?

Man i hate fat girls
How hard is it to just not eat like a pig

Attached: yo_dawg.jpg (400x300, 17K)

105 pounds isn't fat, it's skinny

Attached: Meme0206.gif (250x230, 927K)

>saving a gif of gervais

Attached: 1.png (1080x683, 369K)

>at 5'2"
at that height, it's not particularly thin, it's on the heavy side of healthy

It's definitely not on the heavy side of healthy at all. Where do you get this information from?

>anime
>reddit
dude Veeky Forums made anime like persona 5. have you not noticed the cameos?

if is a formal meal and there is a household to provide food instead of a generic restaurant you should never finish your food as a sign of plentyness of servings
in other cases you may do as you like

In my case I always try to finish my meals and leave no leftovers, I just hate the idea of wasting food, even if you make fertilizer out of it it's still not optimal

>plentyness of servings
What does this mean?
At any formal restuarant I've been too proportions are always far to small to actually finish, haven't been to many though. Usually chic city places instead.

But for everything else besides eating with the people of my same ethnic background or south Asians, food just isn't finished by them.

>posting pepe

Attached: 1515377718953.jpg (1020x1124, 44K)