I have over 2 lbs of 99.99% gold leaf and I don't know how to incorporate it into my budget-conscious cooking

I have over 2 lbs of 99.99% gold leaf and I don't know how to incorporate it into my budget-conscious cooking.

I dont want to dumpsterize it, so any suggestions?

Attached: ma2eE52s5E__usj4DasQXyg.jpg (225x168, 6K)

are you seriously going to eat two pounds of gold

mebbe

I'd sell it, it's worth about $40k.

Attached: 1521171778214.jpg (540x960, 53K)

Sprinkle that shit on some cheerios.

no but i'll eat 2 pounds of your mum's pussy tonight

make it into a bar or do arts and crafts with it. cooking with it is pretty pointless

This. Cooking with it only makes sense if you're trying to wow someone. I would use it to do a bake sale for a charity or something and justifiably charging more for cupcakes because they have a sprinkle of real gold on them.

Huh?

If you're that budget conscious, why not just fucking sell it? It's inorganic, it's not like it's going to expire.

You don't have two pounds of gold. Shut up troll.

Does anyone else get all day diarrhea when they eat roast chicken?

Are you sure you're cooking it all the way through?

stop it please STOP

que?

habla espanol?

何 ?

ching chong ding dong you're already dead

Huh?

Huh?

Eat it by the sheet while on a train.

You have almost $40k worth of gold, and you’re just going to eat it so you can literally shit money down the drain? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Anyone with that quantity of gold leaf is using it to make money–be it upcharging food or gilding some kind of art restoration/fine craft. Leaf isn't good for investment like coins or bullion because it's so fragile. I suggest you come up with better bait, or sell it for a different form of gold if you're not actually going to use it to make money.

make some food for homeless people and after they eat it tell them approximately how much money in gold you just wasted by making them eat it instead of giving it to them for drug money and watch them freak out/try to stab you

> has around $42k in gold
> how do i eat it?

Here's your (you) laddy

Attached: 100a0acc0739155ec4a57c94e11b9ca8.jpg (512x509, 49K)

They'd just save their crap and sift it out.

gold leaf is the biggest meme I've ever seen
I fucking hate foodie culture

I call bs.. But if true, I'd cover my dick with it. Seriously.

Attached: 875806_R.jpg (1500x1500, 59K)

Buy a Veeky Forums pass.

2lbs of gold is tens of thousands of dollars dude, you're rich

>tens of thousands of dollars
>rich