Monster energy /Ultra/

Just drank my first slurp. I thought there was a general for this. I'm a believer.

Attached: Ultra.jpg (1200x1200, 72K)

I'm close to having sex with it mcchicken style.

They moved over to /r9k/. Shoo.

I hate that those white can Monsters became a meme, because I do actually like them. Plus, it's pretty much the only energy drink that doesn't taste like shit.

i literally tried it because of the meme. It really does taste good. Cult is pretty good but thats from Denmark.

huh?

I like coffee, does that count as a slurp?

Rockstar pure zero tastes even better and has more caffeine to kick off your day.
I think sippers are finally realizing this and that's why the sip meme is struggling at the moment

I don't think you really can slurp on coffee.
Not that i'm hating on coffee. Maybe those high end elite coffees with cream and all kind of syrups and stuff. Like If pic related was a coffee.

Attached: slurpablecoffee.jpg (800x800, 90K)

I drink it with two creamer shots

Attached: coffee-mate-hazelnut-tub-nestle-professional-food-service-380x380.png (380x380, 148K)

When i drank coffee i would drink half coffee half whole milk. That was some slurpy in the morning.

Opinions?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x294, 27K)

T. Virgins

I only tried the orange one. Their only fucking flavorent is citric acid so the whole drink tasted like an orange peel.

Brother from another mother here.
wassup! sipping it right now...i feel alive

Attached: 435646.jpg (800x1200, 162K)

/sip/ can also be white rockstar

Some sip purists disagree

fuck your purists, i'm re-making the meme into "all sugar free energy drinks are welcome".

coz how long you think you'll last before you get tired of drinking white monster every fuckin day?
i want some variety in my life.

Attached: pussy magnet.png (1270x491, 727K)

Personally I have no problem drinking anything with no sugar and 15 calories or less, just stating the facts that some sippers only like monster ultras

>slurp instead of sips
Fuck off with your shitty ass forced meme. Saged and hidden.

Huh? Huh?huh?
*closes hand in your face*

>I'm remaking the meme
What a fucking newfag.

welcome brother, just having first SIP of the day

Attached: 1522014777730.jpg (674x674, 266K)

/fsod/ general
first sip of the day sipbros

for me, its not about maximizing caffeine. I actually prefer the moderate amount in an ultra zero (140mg)
thats less than youd find in a 16oz coffee (american medium), which is decent

Just had my first sip ever today as well. I can see myself getting addicted to this stuff. Don't regret falling for this meme thus far.

Be sure to pick up a yellow sip if you see it

best ultra flavor

>Rockstar pure zero tastes even better
Does it taste like a regular Rockstar, but with no sugar? Because my issue with energy drinks isn't the sugar, it's the taste. Regular Monster, even the sugar free version of regular Monster, taste like medicine. I like the white can Monster because it just tastes like a regular citrus-flavored soda.

the rockstar pure zero fruit punch tastes like red sweetarts.

Sugar free Rockstar tastes awful, pure zero (which is also sugar free) tastes very good. The same situation exists for the sugar free monster they label as low carb, it fucking sucks but zero ultra is fine.

Sip makers have stepped up the game on this stuff, it's not awful like it used to be. Red bull too, they have regular sugar free which sucks and one that is less shit (still sux because red bull is gross all around). Pure zero and zero ultra don't taste like the original in the same way diet Pepsi tastes nothing like Pepsi but is still good in its own way

Congratulations, you're a useful idiot who fell for viral marketing.

That one sucks for me, but I also don't like red sips. Pure zero is best to get silver, yellow, or the new orange