You're polite to restaurant employees, right?

You're polite to restaurant employees, right?

youtu.be/yRNFkv5WPYQ

Attached: supernav-dropdown-BG-catering.jpg (427x204, 87K)

There is literally a thread about this already

I just hid that thread. Post the video about that girl spitting in that sandwich and that white roastie chimping out over the counter.

Attached: IMG_0375.jpg (978x1164, 557K)

Mayonnaise and mustard on an Italian, I don't know about that

always

these people go through hell and barely make ends meet,jesus crist,THEY ARE DOING YOU A SERVICE YOU FUCKING TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT

just fucking imagine enjoying to go out to eat and judging everyone who is part of that thing you like and completely shiting on them.making their day worse and stressing out their other customers

GOOODDD FUCKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHH

>First two seconds of video
>Loud mouthed black women behind the counter
>"I don't gove a fuck..."
>Instantly closed
No thanks.

Always. I don't want people to come to my job and give me shit, so why would I do that to them?

It's a bad idea to piss off the people handling food, so yes.

>Can I borrow your phone
>Is using a phone to record her chimpout

>just fucking imagine enjoying to go out to eat and judging everyone who is part of that thing you like and completely shiting on them.making their day worse and stressing out their other customers

Welcome to the black community. My opinion of you is more important than your feelings. Deal with it.

I also like how she insulted him for having to work at Subway, which is insulting all the other employees, yet still acted nice to everyone else.

What the fuck is with black """""women""""" and getting into fights at fast food places?

the customer is always right

It's an american tradition.

Attached: Flyover Waffle House Parking Lot.jpg (462x370, 17K)

God, how can black men willingly fuck these hambeasts?

No, I treat them like they are; Scum.

Im just nice to people in general bc im not a bitter faggot
Anyone who isnt nice back is autistic and its a good way to judge character

>God, how can black men willingly fuck these hambeasts?

Niggers have convinced themselves and alot of dumb women that OBESE = T H I C C = SEXAY

Better than a goat and even if they get pregnant niggers can just walk out on them

>nigger nigging out

They've got to go back...

>YOU CANT CALL ME A NIGGER THATS RACIST
>FUCKING FAGGOT ASS DICK SUCKING BITCH
Fucking blacks i swear

Most parents teach their kids the importance of controlling their emotions and behaviors, but this is rare among blacks because so many of them come from broken homes with shitty to no parenting, so they basically grow up feral. A 30 year old nigger from the hood is pretty much on the same level as any given 9 year old child when it comes to individual discipline and emotional self control.