I had a good day yesterday and managed to only eat 2 footlong meatball marinaras and a medium giordanos bacon bbq...

I had a good day yesterday and managed to only eat 2 footlong meatball marinaras and a medium giordanos bacon bbq chicken deep dish, which is a good day for me.

But today i've gone completely off the wagon and have already eaten a whole jar of mayonnaise, two boxes of ham & cheddar hot pockets and a tub of edy's sherbet berry rainbow. I just don't know what to do anymore... i'm still hungry and craving more food, but i don't know how to stop myself...

why is dieting so hard?

Attached: whyme.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you eating because you're hungry or because you're using food as a means to cope? Probably the latter.

Try eating smaller meals more frequently.

Stop dieting and start exercising Veeky Forums or /out/ can help you more than Veeky Forums.

This. Veeky Forums doesn't know shit about dieting. Whenever there's a Veeky Forums thread on here all the fat fucks and lanklets start reeeeing about meme diets and metabolism.

>Calculate your TDEE
>Eat 1000 calories less than your TDEE everyday (500 is usually the recommended amount but since you're a fat fuck I think you can afford it)
>Voila
Oh and drink nothing but water. You'd be surprised how many calories you consume from drinks alone

count calories on a normal day and try to go 200-500 cals under. thats not much like 2 chocolate bars so it should be easy for you when you eat huge amounts. try low calorie dense food what you like and when you crave food stuff yourself with it. dont have snacks layin around put them somewhere you dont go often.
when you "cheat" one day, a week or even a month, dont let yourself down and try your best again

I'm in fucking tears right now

Its not possible, is it? I might as well run up mount appalachian 100 times to lose 10 pounds

Why are you posting this in Veeky Forums and not /r9k/

It's possible. Look at those motivational people on YouTube who lose 200 or more lbs. The key is that it's a lifestyle change, not a diet change.

My advice is to go to a shrink, counselor, whoever is a professional. They can help you identify the things making you cry right now, understand the complex relationship you have with food. After you can get that under control, you just need motivation, determination, and a decent plan from Veeky Forums or /r/fitness (inb4 reddit hurr).

It won't be easy, but you need to actually want to do it. Not just do it in this weak phase you feel right now, but do it every day for the rest of your life. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet change.

Just ate an entire box of Cosmic Brownies with butter and cream cheese spread on top, some Popeye's and Long John Silver's is up next.

I feel you OP. I can't stop it, so I just keep eating more. Once a day is ruined, it's all fair game.

Tomorrow I will only eat a small yogurt, a bagel, some roast beef, and a small burger from Hardees.

Starving yourself isn't good, OP and other Veeky Forums friends.

Attached: 1521412652076.png (391x327, 246K)

fat people are disgusting

Mean people are even uglier and more disgusting. No wonder you're on this site. You couldn't ever get laid or make a single friend.

Attached: doug this guy's a fucking idiot.png (700x500, 388K)

>2 can dine breakfast coupon for mcdonalds
>ate it all myself
>felt kind of guilty

Thanks hamcannons, you just made me feel better.

>2 can dine
>McDonald's
>dining at a McDonalds

Attached: nigga what.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

its always possible when you rly want it. when you dont start now it will just get harder for you in next try. small steps in the right direction are enough and healthier than big steps. its a long progress but in the end you can be proud,actually be proud for every small step.
i was 275 lbs(17 years) now 158 (20), i dont wanted to waste my life. be stong user, show the world (and yourself) what you can!

>heavily attracted by thicc cute girls
Father forgive me

Attached: bpkbHpB.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Give me one reason why fat people shouldn’t be used as fuel?

This is bait.

Attached: 4079803F-6F16-4C6D-8203-4F1BC7DB272F.jpg (634x635, 167K)

3 weeks ago I said the same thing. Now I'm 10kg lighter. Random ass colleagues comment how much weight I lost, how my face looks thinner, things like that, without them even knowing I started to lose weight. Chick at work comment how good my back looks. That shit never happened in my entire fat life.
It actually works my man,

>amerifats

OK OP, you meme lord, I used to be like you and goddamnit it sucked, I would eat all day, drink multiple two liters of soda, and always ALWAYS go out for a midnight convenience store binge runs. I was 350 lbs. Then my body stopped working as good, I got diabetes, and I felt like shit all the time.

So,I decided to unfuck my shit.

I basically ate a ton better,(at first I went almost totally vegan and lost 100 pounds in like 4 months) and I started doing bodyweight exercises all day in my room instead of eating. Then when I felt I could handle it, I went back to the gym (I used to go in my college years) and finally went on a 1500 Calories per day diet to solidify my cut and I lost another 70 pounds in the next year by going to the gym every MWF with a solid full body workout, running oin tuesday and thursday and doing abs every night before before bed. If I can do it, you can do it.

Here are my tips for staying full feeling and eating a small amount of calories.

>DRINK WATER!! Like a shit ton. You should try for a gallon a day, if you can do that you will never have an empty stomach and thus, less hunger pangs and thus,less desire to eat.
>EAT TONS OF VEGGIES!!! Fresh fruit is good too, (just eat less of em).
>Eat lean protein!! Poultry, fish, lean beef. Protein is very satiating.
>learn to cook! less processed and natty foods are better for you, and more filling (notice how a mcdonalds cheeseburger or chinese takeout never fills you up? that's because they're made to make you want more. Same thing goes for candy and all junk food and sodas. Candy (for example) spikes your insulin and makes you crave that food even more. So STAY AWAY FROM JUNK FOOD. A bag of chips once a week or so won't kill you, but a SMALL bag obviously.
>Make yourself busy, do stuff to preoccupy your time instead of bored or stress eating. Practice your hobbies, and if you don't have any, get some!
>If all else fails, chew gum and spit it out.

Attached: 1499810524416.png (640x464, 262K)

Oh and I got rid of my 'beetus.

Also my comment was too long but I wanted to add more about calories counting/cutting:

>calculate your TDEE on a TDEE calculator: tdeecalculator.net/
(try other sites too, I've found they all give different amounts so in actuality you will have to feel for how many calories your body burns in a day)
>once your find your TDEE, substract 500 from that number, that's how many calories you can eat per day, if you do this,you will lose 1 pound of fat per week, this is because 1 pound of fat is 3500 calories, so 500 calories/day times 7 days is 3500.Got it?
>keep track of your calories with an applike myfitnesspal,my macros+,or fitbit app (you dont need the watch),or just do it with pen and paper or a notepad app.I can keep track in my head now,it;s automatic tally throughout the day but you will need to manually do it at first.
>look up calorie amounts for foods on google and calorieking.com

I think that's it. With this advice you will lose about 50 pounds per year, if you stay on track. Remember, weight lose isn't a sprint, it's a marathon, and a LIFESTYLE CHOICE. Stay strong budday, you got this OP

Attached: 1486225887984.png (1600x900, 597K)

>Try eating smaller meals more frequently.
An absolute death sentence. He's not gonna be able to keep each meal small. What OP needs is a couple weeks fasting instead.

>think op can go cold turkey from binge eating all day to a multi week fast

Ok dude

It's really, really easy to maintain a fast after the first three days. Definitely easier than eating just 500-1000 kcal under your TDEE. Numerous people have done it.

>Decide to watch a few episodes of My 500 Pound Life
>Every single fucking one of them was molested as a kid.

You're eating to cope. Use drugs to cope instead. Visit 420chan and do some research. That's what I did as a teen.

You'll have a drug habit but at least you'll lose weight. Probably a lot... If you want something really basic bitch just pic up smoking and smoke when you want to cope. The fat will shred off you, you disgusting fat fuck

You need to distract yourself, I didn't realise I missed lunch and dinner once because I was reading my way through Lord of The Rings.

Stay off Veeky Forums for a while and don't look at food blogs, etc, don't walk pass restaurants.

Find something pleasurable that isn't eating.

Drugs have vastly different effect on different people, I speak as someone who knew someone whose life vastly improved when they started SSRI, but when I started it, I had to stop because I started thinking about killing people.

So don't do drugs OP, not unless you talk to a doctor first and you get monitored when you start.

Try taking walks, if the weather is bad hang around garden centres, Home Depot has them, some grocery stores have a garden centre too. STAY AWAY from the hot food sections.

Rice and pasta that has been cooled first has resistant starch that helps you stay feeling full longer, you can reheat it it, it just has to go through a cooling period first after cooking.

Or just go keto and lose even more weight than one measly pound a week.

Some of us never had a goddamned chance

Attached: 1521234243284.jpg (530x444, 33K)

Get on Adderall

I have smoked a pack or more of cigarettes a day for years, and I cannot breathe for shit.

>400 pounds
>Gave up, it's never going to work
>Constantly hurting myself some way or another
>Painfully aware that I'm fucking up my body
>Painfully aware that that back pain could be my back giving up and breaking and that headache could be my liver blowing up and that stomach pain could be cancer
>Each time something hurts it could be the last
>It's only a matter of time

You see yourself as some sorth of super cool superhero, you lost touch and forgot what is like to be like me, your advice is completely useless as is often the case with people who manage to lose large amounts of weight

sounds like he got on adderall like
this user suggested

fake and gay

seems fake and gay, but
>Once a day is ruined, it's all fair game
sounds like some real shit.

You must help us understand how you can consume a whole jar of mayonnaise because to everyone else that is preposterous. If you can't explain it, then you have no reason for doing it, and you should stop doing it.

Try fasting for a whole day. One fucking day. You'll be hungry, but you won't die. Drink water when your stomach really burns. Eat whatever you want the next day, and the next, and the day after that. Don't be excessive, just do what you'd normally do.Go a whole day every so often. See if you can go longer. I wrestled in high school; I went three days once. Don't do that; just know that you could if you tried, and that going one day really isn't a big deal.

Another approach is to limit yourself to only eating within a certain window of time. Don't fucking go to Wendy's at midnight. Uninstall Grubhub or UberEats from your phone so you're not tempted. Eat whatever you want, just keep it within a strict timeframe.

or don't and allow obesity to make your life infinitely worse than mine.

Attached: peterson_2.jpg (568x767, 185K)

>actually dieting
>feel like a piece of shit when I eat something like a burger or McChicken
>can't eat as much as I used to

is this what happens when you learn self control?

>this plus smoking
>start feeling lumps in your neck

Attached: unhappy amphibian.png (285x276, 67K)

its because you have aids

sebbo is that you ya fat cunt

will unironically use this on anyone who gives OP shit

Attached: FH09JAU_BELSAN_01-2.jpg (600x600, 65K)

this scares the tasmantoid

how the fuck did you know?

Everyone's got problems of their own, grow up

Attached: now.jpg (770x430, 62K)

Eat 20 prunes a day, my dude. It changed my life.

Jesus Christ get help user. Do you even have an asshole anymore? Or does it all just slide out on its own?

My asshole is just fine. All I gotta to do is squat and the poo slides right out. I barely even have to wipe. Now go buy your wife some hemorrhoid cream before she starts bleeding.

>Veeky Forums
I don't think dying of a drug overdose is better than dying from obesity but hey to each their own.

>to be fit and not a fat slob you have to do drugs
The absolute fucking cope.

You need to find a way to redirect the way you feel about yourself towards the actual food. You need to learn to resent the food itself.

go into therapy

just stop eating

Disgusting, spoiled, weak fag that you are... holy Shit.

>actual advice
>spacing
you must go back from whence you came

I take 30g fiber worth of those psyllium fiber pills per day when I was losing from 250, I felt pretty bloated most of the time but was always loosing weight.

this whole thread is b8 with reply b8

An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes

Attached: 1420092463069.jpg (520x592, 70K)

can relate user

you just now have figured out Veeky Forums. pls go back now.

op you're pathetic and that makes me sad

like, honestly sad not "you suck and you should die" please get better

you also helped me not feel as bad with how much i eat because even i couldn't stomach as much as you could.

stay well and keep at it, we all fall somedays. but if you come here to complain each time you fail, fuck off we're trying to eat here. we're not Veeky Forums and even they would tell you to fuck off too.

stop blogging

You really think it's that easy you stupid fuck? I start to feel faint if I don't eat and the cravings become unbearable to the point where I could physically throw up. It's because of people like you that i've already cheated today and eaten a whole jar of peanut butter. I'm definitely having McDonalds later as well. It's just too hard.

Attached: youdontunderstand.jpg (763x758, 152K)

Dumb wojakposter.

huh?

What exactly does being fit have to do with drugs? You can't even overdose on androgens