Steaks aren't flawless, they're a work in progress, they've got dents and they've got quirks...

Steaks aren't flawless, they're a work in progress, they've got dents and they've got quirks, but it's A1 sauce that makes them work, yeah.

Attached: 20110701_21543.jpg (640x480, 51K)

A good steak and seasoning can stand up on its own, but I think that sauces on steaks get a bad rap.

That said, anyone who can't appreciate a well cooked steak without some A1 is a pleb.

I use A1 Bold on all steaks sirloin and below. Is delish

Attached: bold.jpg (260x194, 11K)

best on tofu

Best use for A1 is to mix it in with melted bleu cheese crumbles and slather it on a chicken sandwich

I use A1 as part of the glaze for meatloaf.

Fuck...

I'm gonna try that. What's the rest of your glaze

>they all fell for the bare and rare steak

not a problem, more expertly, fully cooked steak and delicious A1 sauce for me.

>Saving for well done’ is a time-honoured tradition dating back to cuisine’s earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its costs in order for the chef to make his food ‘cost per cent’. So what happens when a chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that’s been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that’s a total loss…Or he can ‘save for well-done’ – serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavourless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won’t be able to tell if what he’s eating is food or flotsam.

who here smoky black pepper bois? I used to be an original man, but now I can't eat without that sultry smokey black pepper sauce.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (433x1600, 93K)

Do you put it on that salad?

i put it on mixed vegetables, potatoes, and rice and beans.

Heinz 57 Steak Sauce.

>tfw poorfag that puts water in the jar and shakes it to get the rest of it out.

Why not just buy granular smoked black pepper?

>eating tofu

Attached: Gurrafe.jpg (304x303, 17K)

I used to love A1 but then I found out you can savor up a steak just by sprinkling vinegar on it. That's most of the flavor in A1 steaksauce anyways.

A1 sauce makes quesadillas a lot less scary a prospect for fussy eaters, too.

Fuck off back to your containment board, pony fag.

Attached: 5B2199CB-75C5-438B-9E8B-4BCE302E230C.jpg (1228x571, 119K)

I prefer maple syrup

it's good with breakfast sausage... why not?

if you put A1 on a steak your fucking retarded A1 is great with everything else

official reddit opinion

Attached: 1474667491785.jpg (496x478, 46K)

How about macaroni and cheese

Not that guy but I've done it. It's alright.

DUDES.
Try A1 on scrambled eggs.
Make you go HUH?!

He didn't say well done. I like medium rare through medium well because I'm not a picky bitch. The flavor is different and I like both, and I like sauces with both, though I will concede the medium well wants for sauce more. Including butter as a sauce here, not sure if appropriate.
If it's A1 or something strong, I usually wait til half done to change it up with the sauce.

All of the picky eaters I know flocked to cheese or chicken quesadillas, though. Even home made.

i have steak everyday with sweet potatoes and broccoli. literally perfect.

Idk I'm a steak fan and A1 is a staple but no shit best steak I ever had wasn't at a steak house it was one at a family cook out and he only makes them twice a year :(

The last time I had A1 my dad blew his brains out at the table.
Fuck you OP.

A1 and Heinz 57 are good but step aside for the master...

Attached: Lea_n_Perrins-Worchestershire-00500011100153L.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

I thought that shit was only for hamburgers.