Which state has the best food and why is it Ohio? Pic related, our famous Cincinnati Chili

Which state has the best food and why is it Ohio? Pic related, our famous Cincinnati Chili

Attached: chili.jpg (1600x1200, 247K)

Im on to your tricks ohio, Im not falling for it again

looks like a slop, but it's probably the presentation of it all.
is that noodles underneath there?

louisiana

>ohio
incorrect

as a flyover, I have to say that Ohio is the worst. I swear, we aren't all as bad as Ohio. Some of us are OK.

It looks like my diarrhea

alright nigger i know you'e not from ohio because everyone who is hates that shit
>says flyover
>we
fuck off, pinko

Attached: ohio.png (219x230, 6K)

Name one thing of significance that attracts tourists to Ohio.

The east coast (for people who live on the west coast and want to take a road trip), also the west coast (for people who live on the east coast and want to take a road trip)

Is that the crappy chili with cinnamon in it?

muh wright brothers, muh presidents, muh john glenn museum, muh rock n roll hall of fame, muh christmas ale, and muh german village

Rock and Roll HoF I'll give, but the rest could not exist for the rest of the US would care.

>things coasties will NEVER understand

Attached: dsc01955.jpg (2000x1500, 967K)

Ohiofag here, there's actually a lot of different good foods around the state. Cinci chili is a meme for sure but it actually is really good. I live the Cleveland area and since there are so many different types of brown people here in the same vicinity of the rich people, there are a lot of ethnic cuisine places to eat and some of the nicer ones are pretty good. There's also the West Side Market.

> a side of oyster crackers for your fucking bull of shit ruined chocolate fucked ((((chilli)))) on fucked up god forsaken eggnoodles with half a dish of cheese.

And flyovers wonder why they're a laughing stock.

>bull

Attached: freud.jpg (950x692, 78K)

>coastfag calls someone else a laughing stock
o i am laffin

Attached: jej.gif (245x118, 403K)

why isn’t the cheese melted REEEEEE

huh?

>not melting the cheese
You fucktards are just as bad as Canadians

>muh melt
dumb coasties, you just don't get it...

we do things different around here, coasties will never understand

Attached: 1464582131808.jpg (4250x2390, 882K)

>gr8b8m8.png

the amount of cheese on those looks disgusting

>that one faggot who didn't get cheese

Looks like someone took a shit on those hotdogs. No wonder it has a shit ton of cheese to cover it up.

I like chili dogs and chili spaghetti, but I don't know why the hell it's brown.

They're eating well over a full day's worth of calories, carbs and sodium in one meal. Each.

Looks delicious

>me on the upper right

>t. never left ohio

>thinking that literally everybody who doesn't live in the midwest is some hipster faggot in an open relationship
Are flyovers even human? I feel like they've become so detached from reality that they've begun their own evolution path, separate from the rest of the human race. Could also be all of the sticks of butter and hotdogs they consume in an average day.

>coastie gets his feelings hurt again

Attached: 1501609550376.jpg (462x435, 153K)

>thinking that literally everybody who doesn't live in the midwest is some hipster faggot in an open relationship
nobody actually said that though. obviously you had some previous conversation with someone else that you're still mad about

OP, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think somebody took a huge runny shit on your plate of noodles and cheese.

>retarded ohioan makes a pathetic call for help on a peruvian bean roasting dating service

>haha nobody said that so you must be angry about things!
It was a general statement based on historical posts, you brainlet. Hop on your rascal and go get yourself a butter burger.

Attached: 1520899974627.png (645x614, 83K)

So you had some previous conversation with someone else that you're still mad about? Meaning that I described the exact reason you are mad? Wow I feel so dumb

I tried it and it was awful.

This has got to be bait. The correct answer is Louisiana. Cajun/creole is literally it's own genre of food. Go to New Orleans if you want the best food in the country. I do like some of the food unique to my state, Alabama, though: Fried green tomatoes, barbecue turkey and chicken with white barbecue sauce, barbecue potatoes, and the pork and slaw sandwhiches.

New Mexico

>we do things different around here, coasties will never understand

like having massive heart attacks when you're 37?

Traditionally it's served on a bed of cold noodles

South Carolina

Attached: 151110120018-bbq-sc-maurices-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 290K)

2 Detroit Coney Island hot dogs with everything

had Ohio chili once at a chain on a drive back to MI from KY

not bad, surprised haven't seen a mention of Tony Paco's in Toledo

Attached: coneyisland.jpg (500x375, 41K)

t. sensitive tummy coastie

fuuug.

>tfw live in the one part of texas that doesn't have bbq everywhere
Yet I'm surrounded by Vietnamese, Korean, American Chinese, and Mexican restaurants. Asians don't even fucking live here why are there so many of their restaurants

Attached: 1520118330471.jpg (906x936, 849K)

that pic looks like ohio is desperate to be on a map

looking down from a plane and going "oh hey it's ohio"

Houston?

No, but fairly close. The asians probably commute here from Houston because I sure as fuck don't see them anywhere outside of those restaurants in this town.

not him, but yeah. houston probably has the best food on the planet

Tucking paper napkins into their carhart shirts is more low-class than any of that disgusting "food" in front of them

>"historical posts" means "conversations i had"
Wow, you're a bright one. I bet you even know which Detroit hotdog is the best!

Attached: 1508973153870.png (558x614, 26K)

I-75, kings Island and the Reds

Huh?

so you read historical posts that had nothing to do with you, and you're mad about what they said?

where I live we shit in toilets, not on our plates

the best answer

You could totally shoop that cheese on Trumps head and it would look more natural than what he’s got going on now...

Coney Island is in New York... dat cultural appropriation.

Where’s the beans? Chili’s got to have beans in it.

huh?

democrat voting booths

It's a typical ad-hom that flyovers use to defend their shitty food. Do you lack intuition or are you just new?

Attached: 1508783466744.jpg (645x729, 32K)

it looks like a bowel movement

Some of the earliest records about chili in the US always note beans as being what makes it chili... vs spicy spaghetti sauce.

This.

>historical posts

Holy autism

>bunch of overweight faggots sucking on a tube of shit covered mystery meat

Mississippi

haha I LOVE wojak xD

Attached: 1514126834389m.jpg (1024x512, 33K)

>Which state has the best food
Mississippi Prime Rib.

slowjak is to wojak as gondola is to pedobear

>this is the absolute peak of leftwing """wit""" and """""humour"""""
whoa...

>tfw Utah and all the great pacific islander food

Attached: 160406-3pac-640x426.jpg (640x426, 30K)

>tourists
Who cares?
Not all of us have a salt and sugar economy and live in a desert.

Attached: ohiocano.jpg (599x373, 36K)

>wake up
>Ohio still exists

Attached: 1518776694508.gif (240x176, 912K)

Vomit, as expected of the buckeyes

Cedar point

West Side is pretty cool, way better for raw ingredients than North Market in Columbus. Good brats, wish I could have gotten a polish boy, still haven’t had one after half a year

>drawing tourists means it's a great place to live
Its almost an inverse correlation that's the whole point. Yeah if you're rich it's pretty dumb to live in ohio but it's hard to beat if you're middle class.

Do you know how many third world shitholes rely on tourism almost exclusively to keep running. By your logic these are great places

coastie falseflag detected

>detroit
>coney island

coney island, michigan

is this some okie joke?
wha'ts with-the weird parentheses?
that gif stresses me OUT
respectable
probably lactose intolerant and just wanted to have a fun time with friends
this is probably a joke but holy fuck that's just Not good

Huh?

They boil the hamburger and use Greek seasoning instead of garlic and Mexican spices. Served on top of spaghetti noodles.

Barbecue with mustard sauce is for heathens. And only two hush puppies?

/shots fired

>thinking that literally anybody using the term "flyover" isn't a pretentious limp-wristed hipster faggot, foreign cancer shitposter, or some disgusting shitskin thankfully living among whites instead of their disgusting shitskin nation of origin.

Nope.

>Ohio

Attached: ohio.jpg (1998x4500, 986K)

Cedar point and that indoor water park before it.

Getting pulled over because you're out-of-state and "speeding"

Wow

Tennessee

>Memphis BBQ = best BBQ
>Nashville hot chicken
>Meat and three (also Nashville)
>Slugburgers (West Tennessee)
>Tennessee whiskey

And for all the fags who think fast food and packaged shit is synonymous with cooking

>Bush's baked beans (Chestnut Hill)
>Mountain Dew (Johnson City)
>Goo Goo clusters (Nashville)
>Moon Pies (Chattanooga)
>Little Debbie (Collegedale)

(In fact southeast Tennessee is apparently just a snack food Mecca, M&Ms are made in Cleveland)

>Cracker Barrel (Lebanon)
>Hardee's, Captain D's, Shoney's, Back Yard Burgers, Hunt Brothers Pizza, Logan's Roadhouse, J. Alexander's (Nashville)
>Krystal (Chattanooga)

The National Museum of the United States Air Force! They have Bockscar!

Good Lord, so YOU are responsible for the shit food overload in this country. GET THEE BEHIND ME, TENNESSEE!!!

jk, I'm from Texas, we invented Dr. Pepper, Fritos, Whataburger, corndogs, Snickers, 7-Eleven, chicken fried steak, and chili , so we shouldn't be throwing any stones from our glass house.

>dissing whataburger, chicken fried steak, and chili

Attached: absolute triggered field.png (220x200, 17K)

I'm not dissing it at all, but it's far from healthy or fine cuisine. With the exception of chicken fried steak and chili, everything I listed is junk food. And chicken fried steak and chili are peasant (trail) foods. Delicious, but not the pinnacle of cuisine.

Ehhh maybe take hunts brother off that list, the pizza is always awful and exclusively sold in shady gas stations that steal your debit card information

Man, I sure wish I knew what it felt like to pay $19.99 + 11% tax + 30% gratuity for a vegan, gluten-free avocado wrap with a side of soy. But alas, I’m not a coastie so I’ll never know that feel.

Attached: 9B1E25A1-848D-4F8F-8678-D536B0A53A1D.jpg (221x241, 19K)

going to cleveland next week for a work trip, what should i try while im there besides this disgusting looking chili?