I love cooking and the food I make tastes good...

I love cooking and the food I make tastes good. However the smell while it's cooking makes me nauseous and takes my hunger away, doesn't matter what I'm cooking.

Does this happen to anyone else? How do i avoid it?

Attached: lioness.png (622x615, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breathingair.com/Home.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Invest in breathing air equipment.

breathingair.com/Home.aspx

Stop cooking with diarrhea

What the fuck are you cooking that smells so bad?! Can you give an example? I got one can't get enough of the smells while cooking.. Onions in the pan,... - could die for that smell.

It doesn't smell bad per se. It's all normal food that I cook. For example, it happens if I'm just frying a chicken breast. I can't stand the fumes for some reason and most of the time I don't even think they smell bad.

And also I like the smell when it's already cooked. Not the smell of when I'm cooking it. I have no idea really.

I’m not even trying to be mean here, but clearly you’re just one of the weak. You’re lucky (or unlucky) you were born now in the West where people are forced to keep you alive.

Well, we're on Veeky Forums after all so it's not like I can disagree.

I think that you are inhaling too much fumes. Try not overheating your oiled pans nor cooking without ventilation

Whenever i make ribs or anything else really bloody i get kinda sick from that smell
It stays with you while you eat it too i feel you man

Go to the pharmacy ask for one of those masks that cover your mouth and nose

huh?

BRO

yeah, blood is gross. i'm getting sick of that, too. poultry also. i can't stand the smell while cooking. i guess that's the reason we hang the meat. to get rid of the blood.
poultry smells when there are bones or skin involved or it was slimy before.
I would open the window while cooking.

Anemic here. Blood invokes such a carnal hunger in me. It makes me feel nauseous and starving all at once.
What happens if you wait to eat your food OP? Do you get hungry again?

I do get hungry again, although I have to wait for at least 20 minutes.

That would be the 'tism, my good man

You guys are talking about myoglobin, not blood. Try getting your hands on some real blood. It's an experience and a half, I can tell you.

Are you telling me to sniff it and be disgusted or are you suggesting I eat it?

no, i'm talking about real blood.
there's usually a considerable amount of blood in the bonemarrow and in the attached blood vessels. maybe you should try cooking once before posting on this board.

Try to stop being a pussy.

I pumped waste tanks on boats for a few years. Now I can eat chili dogs In a porta potty without losing my appetite

I mean ive skinned a deer and it was similar
Really nauseous