HAPPENING leaked excerpt from new novel from P

it's been making the rounds on a few forums.

"Rain pelted the window, dotting its outer coating in bulbous vacuoles that stretch light into peculiar contortions, pencils of spheres refracting the orthogonal tapestries of concrete into projections alien, those that transfer the mind to foreign realities mitigated by light beyond the latticed glass that Hayuri glares at from her desk. Logging in extra hours, she sat after the hustle of feet battered the carpets, the oscillating office lights showing their dire need for a change, replacement, to rectify the Tokyo dirge with light. Dusk brought its violet exploding across the horizon, pelting the dark clouds with the last spectacles until a night of feverish comforts, padded chairs, blue glows to the face, furtive, shame-inducing consumption of carnal sights through screens all gives to a day renewed to the fast frequency of this now benign feeling of time folding on itself, connecting like plasmic sinew, together, entrapping her in some astral caul, where ambivalence is cultivated like tobacco, and days just seem an unabated sequence of day/night, white/black, pill capsules sticking to dry morning lips and the hum of the Mita Line's train the only maternal comfort."

Whoa, those are some good adjectives! Must be Pynchon for sure

>adjectives

*rolls eyes*

That shits so fucking stoupid

This is dumb drivel. You guys are idiots.

wew, hard to believe he's gotten even worse

Where'd this adjective meme come from?

ples dont tell me his last book is gonna be about chinks

it's the tokyo insurance story or something

You didn't like the ninja parts in Vineland.

>.
supposed to be a ?

>It’s shit
What a surprise
Why does he keep trying to write novels when he could spend all that time shitposting here?
Full on Ruggles dadaist experience

> ?

Do you mean a " ' ? ' "

Vineland is his most underrated book by a comfortable margin. I have no idea what Bloom's going on about with that one.

don't bully tom

Didn't someone say something about Pynchon's last novel being about Japs a couple of years ago? I swear it was in one of those Pynchon threads in which everyone thought ol' Tommy was posting.

I'm excited!!!

I thought it was going to be another 8 x 4 title to finish up the trilogy that includes Inherent Vice and Bleeding Edge

>making a round on a few forums
you just lifted this from a critique thread on July 17th, 2017

proof or fake

maybe pynchie is shy and asking what others for their opinion. :3

yes

Does pynchon go on Veeky Forums?

probably

I bet he also visits r/trees

>We heard he was doing something about Lewis and Clark? Mason and Dixon? A Japanese science-fiction novel?
From Rushdie's review of Vineland.
>8 x 4 title
What did he mean by this?

8letter word + 4letter word, like:

>My_Diary Desu

Most awful attempt at Pynchon ever. Feel bad because this is just another morsel of failure piled up on top of an already insurmountable peak of awful that is your life.

>I swear it was in one of those Pynchon threads in which everyone thought ol' Tommy was posting.
My hero posts here? I wonder if he ever replied to one of my threads?

Theres no way he comes to this shit hole. This is like /mu's rumor that Trent Reznor sometimes comes to the board.

I agree, but the fuck are thanatoids

a bunch of nolifers

Existential hippies at the fringe of society.

If this is what Pynchon is like then I definitely don't see the popularity.

Bad Pynchon imitation.

Shitposting > Writing novels
QED

False dichotomy.

when he was 18

boy I'm ready give it to me

Have you described night-time as "a dark night"?