Is she any good?

Is she any good?

Attached: 1521675595090.jpg (750x450, 69K)

huh?

It's interesting enough. I'm sure there's someone here who'll hate it because the host has a pussy and a dyed streak through her hair, but it's all pretty competent experimental cooking.

sure
she's a win

Well, she utterly failed to produce anything of value in the Cheeto episode. They never even tried to extrude corn under pressure to get the texture right. They just limped along and ended with shit.

Why did they even post that abortion of a video?

Anyway, some of her other more vanilla baking efforts were passable. She can speak like an adult and carry herself with a modicum of dignity -- unlike pretty much every other person in that den of autism -- so I'd say she's just average.

Attached: baking-soda.jpg (350x525, 66K)

I just watched it and had a good giggle at at 6:05 when the dehydrated cheese is bouncing in the blender

A+ response

her vids are enjoyable enough
plus she's a qt
what more do you need

she's very very stupid. unbelievably stupid. watch the Cheeto video and just look at the background the entire time. everyone else is staring at her, laughing at her, and talking about her.

she can't do simple things and comes up with complex solutions to something like obtaining cheese powder. she also pretends to eat healthy.

I wanna sniff her bum

huh?

She's a woman so the answer is automatically NO!!!

Never seen a woman who looked like that.

Wow look at all the offended soy-boys in this thread and that pedo that just says "huh?"
My point is, if you can do better than her, let's see it, lets have your videos, faggots.
Or stop your fucking moaning because you know as well as I do, you all live on noodles and can't cook for shit.
I lay the gauntlet down......

>pedo
Huh?

I can cook AND live on noodles. Jokes on you, retard.

Her?

Attached: 2x02_Her_.png (1000x563, 793K)

>gourmet cheetos
holy shit this is actually what amerilards consider fine dining! what a fucking joke of a country you can't even make this shit up anymore because they've already done something fatter than the fattest thing you can imagine... my ranch covered sides are in orbit

Attached: 1513147747200.jpg (452x611, 38K)

huh?

what did she even do in this video? she seemed to be out of her element and had shit mansplained to her multiple times.

has she done other videos that have been good?

>this random cam whore is dumpy and unattractive, therefore I have a chance with her
Op, as he fantasizes about whoever the fuck that is

>whaat? how DARE you imply random camwhore #32492435 is unknown to you, jealous roasties begone REEEEEEE saucefags REEEEE

also inb4 this guy

jewess

A little dry but after you spend an hour or so tongue punching her fart box she moistens right up

Attached: Projection.jpg (800x533, 36K)

How old is she?

sauce?

Dyed streak? Her hair is just graying

I've got a friend who wants to know what her name is. I told him to just ask, but he's shy.

No its dyed, its not grey in pics from earlier this year

not the person you're responding to, but she just stopped dyeing her hair and the color washed out

also she's very good

she's lovely

I wanna impregnate her with my black seed. DAMN.

it's a jew. go for it. that way we can burn a family.

do people here hate Brad the chad?

qt 3.14

This is such a useless fucking meme.
>Huh?
>Huh?
>Huh?

yes

>Likeable
>Outgoing, very social
>Not ugly
Of course people here would hate Brad

She in her early 40s

Huh?

*closes my hand shut in front of your face*
Huh???

jews marry and procreate into white families tho.

you think that's old, kid?

You might as well be dead at that age, especially if you're a woman.

come back after you've lived a bit, kid.

Stop trying to justify your continued existence, old man. Your worth has expired.

don't act like you know everything, kid.