Is there a Veeky Forums Discord?

Is there a Veeky Forums Discord?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XZ4wrZR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes and it is gay.

How gay?

it's not great. You'll think it's a breath of fresh air for two days and then realize that any serious attempt to discuss literature over the internet is ridiculous and a spit in the face of the literature itself and understand why Veeky Forums is the way it is and be fine with it.

I guess they started with the Greeks.

>10356819
xpost help me lads

There are two.
One is exclusive by some croatian faggot that bases admittance off your goodreads account, but it's better than the general Veeky Forums one.
or s-so I've heard. :'(

Funny how everone hates the discord because they have been banned for shitposting

Kill yourself and your reddit shit apps

discordshitter pls go and stay go

Oh you mustve been banned on sight ;)

There's a lit telegram.

so gay

Oops I meant
Cmon losers stop memeing about Hegel and put up

discord.gg/XZ4wrZR

every single Veeky Forums discord just turns into faggy in-group circlejerking. also no one reads

the general lit one is just Veeky Forums-lite - a few people who read, a lot of shitposting, and barely anything worthwhile

Nice
Looks like there's an Aurebach and Hegel group that seem to be getting along fine

Proprietary shit kys

Fuck off, go back to R*ddit

the owner of the lit discord claims to be an originalfag

why do the girls dislike Hegel so much
he's admired by most major ideologies, from evangelicals to global revolution championing Marxists

are they objectivists or something? even then I don't understand why they look so disgusted

Discord faggots are cancer and should be mercilessly mocked and belittled, maybe even doxxed, too.

Look at the two broads on either side, they are intrigued, the others are just shocked by the fierce totality of Spirit and Force. The only one visibly agitated is the negro, who understands the implication of geist's historical manifestation, or lack of manifestation in his own culture and history. In fact it is quite obvious Spirit, although originating in the east finds itself in the west, and so skips over the entire continent of Africa. His people are entirely devoid of it's movement

Stop suggesting Veeky Forums discords.
Stop promoting /lit discords.
Stop suggesting and promoting discords.
Stop using discord.
Stop discord.
Stop.

did you get banned from too many discords?