What is a "Reddit" book?

What is a "Reddit" book?

A Book that is spiritually reddit

Ur diary.

define the 'souls' of redit and Veeky Forums,

Modernism

Tuesdays with Morrie

reddit = Liberal soyboys who spend their days tipping fedoras at each other, declaring their enlightenment before gorging into their Jewish produced capeshit films

Veeky Forums = A Spartan like conglomerate of striffing modern underground men, pitting each others wits and mental fortitude all towards a common goal of truth and freedom in a hyper-real dialectical battleground against a world ripped from all its sacred foundations

You're confusing Sparta with Attica, or possibly Macedon.

Ready Player One. I think that's the only time it's every been obvious to me that a book was written specifically for Reddit.

Normie stuff, and anything that appeals to mouthbreathing commodity fetishists.

Reddit = Anything that isn't Harry Potter

The Martian

Fuck off.
RPO is a book for nerds and it's a well written story told with the aid of nostalgia.
It's not reddit just because it's not for you.

Unironically Infinite Jest, made me realize old Veeky Forums wasn't as good as it seems

Terry Prachet novels

Brandon Sanderson novels

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

How to Not Give a F*ck by Mark Manson

Yeah it's gotta be this. You can read it in a single day, the dialogue is awful, and it focuses on a quirky engineer who solves his problems with humor and science.

this post is reddit

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Harry Potter
The God Delusion
Fight Club

the case for christ by lee strobel

These
So cliche and naive. You obviously havent been here long

Also, Terrence McKenna's Food of the Gods, HG Wells' novels, Kurt Vonnegut--though I like him too even though hes nowhere near as good as the greats.

Stuff like Harry Potter and Ulysses.

God I fucking hate /pol/, you faggots are not Veeky Forums, or reddit really, you're those fucking idiots who comment on youtube

Don't be a gril, gril

>soul of reddit
Numerous hiveminds of people that agree with each other and if they don't they act polite turning the place into a boring placid shithole, where every sub is equally beige but in different tones

>Veeky Forums
REEEEEEcucksoyboyniggerslmaofuggg:D:DibgirlfriendfuckingroastiesbigguyfuckingniggerswhydoSJWshitlerlmao ad infinitum. Pic related

McKenna is more /x/ or shroomery than anything

Game of Thrones
Germs, Guns and Steel
Bukowski poems
The Sun Also Rises
When Will Jesus Bring the Porkchops?

>reddit
Bukowski poetry

>Veeky Forums
Bukowski prose

>Veeky Forums
Living like Bukowski and thus never having to actually read him

>reddit
The Sun Also Rises
>Veeky Forums
Fiesta

>Fight Club
>First two rules of the internet based off of Fight Club

I'm getting too old to keep up with this place.

Vonnegut, especially Slaughterhouse Five

You'll enjoy life more and allow yourself to participate in more positive experiences if you don't let the fan bases of potential interests deter you

Holy shit my sides

Breakfast of Champions

>a well written story told with the aid of nostalgia
It's absolute fucking garbage that pisses on the legacy of everything it touches by using it exclusively as reference points. I'm normally not the "your taste is shit" type, but in this specific case, you're objectively wrong.
The fact that the narrator likes things you liked when you were a kid doesn't mean it's a good book.
The fact that you fall for such blatant pandering so hard does mean you are a dumbass.

You probably confused it with "Player One" by Coupland, which is a completely different (and better) book.

Holy shit I think I'm actually Veeky Forums

Don't worry user, I noticed your irony

Fuck, that gif looks like a car crash in slo-mo.