How long will this last? I bought a bottle last December but though factors and shit...

How long will this last? I bought a bottle last December but though factors and shit, only got through about 1/2 the bottle.

It's been in the refrigerator all the time after it was opened and it smells good and there's no seperation.

There's no sense in letting booze go to waste mind you, hence my question.

Attached: Evan_Williams-Egg_Nog-IMG_2903-e1479672157697.jpg (600x800, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockefeller.edu/news/2008-rockefeller-microbiologist-tests-safety-of-spiked-eggnog/
sciencefriday.tumblr.com/post/36824999206/dr-rebecca-lancefields-eggnog-recipe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The alcohol will keep it good for at least a year.

Huh?

The alcohol will keep it good for at least a year.

Thanks, if I wind up dead I wont post anymore.

It seems like it would go well with Easter, if it's fit for drinking then good times.

When they are in the package store they don’t even bother refrigerating them (after opening needs refrigeration) what temp is your fridge?

I think that it doesn't matter until it's opened then it has to be refrigerated, and temp of it I dunno, I keep it pretty cold. I don't have a good specific answer for the exact temp on the fridge.

I do look at it for separation and shake it around once every couple weeks just cuz it seems like the right thing to do.
Which remindes me to do it right now.

... I smell it too just to make sure it doesn't smell weird.

I was thinking what and said, the alcohol will keep it ok, at least for this short of a period since I opened it.

Naw, we don't have package stores in NY, I think there might be some extra stupid licensing fee if they refrigerated it. People just grab things off a box sitting on the floor and that's that.

I know package stores from Phoenix, I went to this little restraunt once there, it was good. Then went back to my hotel and was like, some booze would be nice so talked with the folk at the hotel and they told me to go the exact same place and ask for the package store.

This big dude came up and was like follow me, so we down this passage and he pulled out some keys and opened this big ass door and he was like get what you want. So I did, and it got rang up at the register and I paid for it, but it all had to be in little brown bags, packaging? Phoenix is an interesting place to say the least, plus everything seems to shut down at 9pm. No complaints or anything, it's just different from what I'm used to.

rockefeller.edu/news/2008-rockefeller-microbiologist-tests-safety-of-spiked-eggnog/
sciencefriday.tumblr.com/post/36824999206/dr-rebecca-lancefields-eggnog-recipe

From what they're saying, a roughly 1.5:4 ratio of alcohol to total volume will be sterile indefinitely. That's like 37.5% alcohol. The Evan Williams stuff is only 15%, so it's hard to say.

you wouldn't wind up dead even if it was bad and you drank the whole bottle. spoiled milk product will never kill you. I drank some irish cream that was 8 years old and it tasted fresh, it might be good for years

Understood, I drank some after giving it the smell and look test, it tasted just as good as when I first opened it, then I did a vodka shot afterwards and I'm not dead or feeling weird now. I'm probably OK.

Thanks, I just wanted to ask.

You've been saying this is in every thread now fuck off

be kind to grandpa. he's just a little slow.

I put a filter on it, plus wuh?
There's always some idiot around.

Look on the bright side, it's not dick rate threads.

The worst that could happen is some food poisoning that'll keep you shitting and vomiting for the next two days, you won't die lol

Good times! errrr!

back in the day it was common knowledge to not feed the trolls.

Uhu?