What does Veeky Forums think of Baskin Robbins?

What does Veeky Forums think of Baskin Robbins?
No one seems to ever mention it, here or irl

Attached: image.jpg (250x202, 50K)

To be honest, I don't think about it much, but I have to admit that I've never gone and been dissatisfied. Sure, you can gather all the components yourself, but there's something to having hot marshmallow topping on chocolate/peanut butter ice cream and coconut almond ice cream with whipped cream and nuts to do the job.

It's such a rare yet satisfying treat that only the most autistic of 4Chinners would object.

Attached: cooking tip ice cream drips.jpg (495x503, 49K)

Gold medal ribbon is great. That being said, every town has a better ice cream parlor with a much nicer feel and most likely better ice cream.

how many flavors do they have?

Boomer food. Why pay out the ass for their shit when I can get a whole tub of store brand if I want ice cream. It's just fucking sugar and milk no matter how you dress it up.

God boomers spent their money on the dumbest shit...

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HA HA HA

Attached: thisiswhyyouarefat.png (970x514, 248K)

I've only been a few times as a kid and can't remember. I'm always leery thinking that their gigantic jugs will be gross and freezer burnt like home. After looking at their menu though a few months ago I'd want so many scoop flavors. I'd like to try them out as an adult.

>2600 calories

Attached: 1480563677770.jpg (480x480, 13K)

HEY THERE JIMBO, WHATCHA DOIN'?

Attached: hughneutron.jpg (332x363, 38K)

JIMMY, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S AN EVIL DOPPLEGANGER FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION I'M YOUR REAL DAD COME WITH ME!

Attached: 1473554064511.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Crushed Oreos are crustaceans.

Eating one of those a month won't make you fat.

bubble gum

haven't had much from there, but i'll say this much - they have the only pistachio ice cream i've ever tasted and enjoyed, moreso than any gourmet or expensive shit from local creameries. i think that's strange and impressive

can we sit down and figure this out? Is crustacean refering to shrimp? Why is there shrimp in it? Is it because ice cream uses seaweed and this is accounting for any stray anthropods that get ground into the mix of whatever? How the fuck is there crustacean in a milkshake?

I work at one. The tirimisu and winter white chocolate are both great. Also pralines and cream

The closest one is 30+ miles away from me

The secret is in the shrimp.

The Daiquiri Ice was my favorite flavor when I was younger.

That's not even the real image. Kill yourself you fear mongering nigger

I remember once I got like a 40 oz dark chocolate fudge shake there. I drank the whole thing. I love that place.

Here's the truth

Basking Robins has the novelty of all the 31 flavors, but you know what? It's hard ice cream, same you can get at the store, really it's just about the ability to get it when out and about on a hot summers day

But you know what? Dairy Queen has the soft ice cream, the kind you can't reproduce without a machine, and they will make it a cherry dip for you dipshits (lol) also I love a banana slpit or hot fudge