Is he the Oscar Wilde of our generation?

Is he the Oscar Wilde of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOfdli0deOg
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/eskimo-papoose-by-milo-andreas-wagner?utm_term=.somwZN0QR#.lngZ1p0g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this man has an ugly, shapeless chin

He's close to it I guess, but things ended pretty poorly for Wilde

Maybe, but not very likely.
When he writes something as good as The Picture of Dorian Gray (Regardless of your opinion on Dorian Gray, Milo hasn't wrote anything even close) let me know.

Fuck no. He's intelligent, but he's not in any way shape or form talented

why are you morons saying 'maybe'? this comparison is literally baseless.

both gay and witty

Other than the incarnating the "vaguely sociopathic gay dandy infant terrible" archetype, no.

Milo isn't any kind of an artist, unless you call him a "performance artist," which is possible but a stretch. If you make that stretch then Milo's masterpiece was the big antifa riot at berkeley, but only a few people are even going to remember that a year or two from now

He isn't even intelligent. He has his talking points which he uses on people who aren't into debating or into the topics he discusses so it looks like he wins. If he would ever debate someone of any value he would look like a moron.

Wow, they share sexual orientation and a sense of humour, they're practically the same person. Do you know my buddy Jim from New York?

absolutely! MAGA!!!!

>Milo hasn't wrote anything even close
I didnt even know he actually wrote anything, I thought he just randomly appears someplace and starts trolling womens studies majors

Why to brits come to the US and talk politics but no americucks go to bongland and talk politics?

No, he's the Lord Alfred Douglas of our generation kek he wishes

Too confusing. In America there are only two parties so even negroes can tell who the "good guys" are.

Wilde was funny.

Spoken like a man that has never seen Feminists Rekt Compilation No. 18.

The resent is palpable lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=kOfdli0deOg

He’s gay and he’s probably still banged more women than you.

He's bright and quick witted, but definitely not an intellectual of any sorts

burgers = world power #1
bongs = the tiny collapsed remains of an empire, so reeking of decay that the scavengers (pakis etc) flocked to it and have starting feasting on it.

1. Oscar Wilde liked white men.
2. Oscar Wilde was homo out of pure aestheticism - emulating the Ancient Greeks.
3. Oscar Wilde was a fine writer.
4. Oscar Wilde was wittier.

>2. Oscar Wilde was homo out of pure aestheticism - emulating the Ancient Greeks.
what the fug does that mean. also wilde fucked arab shotas, street urchins and rent boys.

he wasn't naturally attracted to men, but understood that mgtow was the best way through life, so he swallowed the black pill and started sucking dicks and worshipping the male form.

He's a retard pandering to other retards.

He's more akin to right wing Rupi Kaur
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/eskimo-papoose-by-milo-andreas-wagner?utm_term=.somwZN0QR#.lngZ1p0g8
>inb4 buzzfeed
idgaf, google it if you want to

he looks like he has downs syndrome

and is what his audience looks like?

epic!!!! milo is so epic /b/ro, upvoted!

Sounds pathetic

I guess? they're both obsessed with Catholicism, gay and can't write for shit.

> that pic
Shitposting is a art.

no, wilde was clever, milo is at best controversial

There were people who looked like this when I went to protest Milo (or fat balding dads, or hipster normies, nearly everyone fit into these three categories). I know this is an ebin shitpost though because no Australian would wear that top... we can barely get handguns out here.

bongs=finance oligarchy that could sink any country they wanted.

>counties as a power themselves
How 19th century of you

well, he is a pedophile, so that's one point of comparison

>He fricked gril's peepee parts
Is this really the best defense of the guy you have to offer?

unironically yes

this

Eskimo Papoose is dogshit.

Is Milo the Christopher Hitchens of our generation?

What the fuck

>Milo
>witty
*shigs*

He became famous during gamergate because Breitbart was the only news station that wanted to openly discuss it. He interviewed some gaming press and found out about a huge behind-the-scenes chatroom where the gaming press decided what narrative to spin and who got paid what to review games. Afterwards he continued his journalism at Breitbart. Wrote some books only worthy of being used as toiletpaper in this stage.

The person I’m responding to attacked his physical appearance alone, it would be beside the point for me to address anything else in my response to his comment. Speed up cretin!

oh, fuck off

Only a brainlet would think that the purpose of beauty is to fuck the objects of their affection. That's why you'll never amount to anything.

oh, how about no

Thank you for showing that your hand is the hand of a retard, retard

Soyboy detected