Since when is this faggot the authority on food? He couldn't even make a fucking burrito

Since when is this faggot the authority on food? He couldn't even make a fucking burrito

youtube.com/watch?v=2J6bJnwr1rw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpapqEeb36k
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4wwXM2o_M
youtube.com/watch?v=I8_9JE_PuyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He gained authority when you started whining about him having authority

It's all in your head user

He also can't make a burger. Hes a shit rate chef with decent presentation. Of course dipshits dont know a fucking thing about cooking either so they all cum themselves when they see that bald fuck retard on some new video.

literally this

I wondered when someone would make a thread to bitch about this.

>someone is small on youtube
>oh wow this is a good channel, you guys should check him out
>he gets a larger following
>PFFT, I NEVER EVEN LIKED THAT GUY HE IS SO FUCKING MEDIOCRE LOL
classic contrarianism

Attached: 1468992373438.gif (400x300, 1000K)

I love how they never mention his name so the threads don't get filtered

Literally fucking who? He looks like he'd come fourth in a David Cross lookalike contest.

Attached: tt.jpg (500x375, 35K)

I never even fucking liked him to start so fuck off

He's right about the burger thing though.

The rest is him just watching random videos, and either being entertained or bored.

It's a dumb video that has no reason to exist, but not for the reasons that seem to have you autists angrily obsessing over him.

huh?

He makes youtube vidoes about food. Why can't he talk about other youtube videos about food?

>literally who

Who?

He also has child-like tastes, the guy hates cilantro and ricotta, and I'm sure many other common and delicious ingredients

>child-like tastes
>hates cilantro
I fucking love cilantro but I get that some people just have it in their genes to hate it since it tastes like soap. Has nothing to do with being immature. And I've only had ricotta once and it was a bad expierence so I say anything to that.

>and I'm sure many other common and delicious ingredients
unjustified assumptions are cool

Hi Babish

Go on reddit and type a comment that isn't circlerjerking how he is the most amazing cook ever and see what happens

...tl:dr: I'm a nigger faggot who goes to reddit

>It's popular so I hate it

He's a shit cook who doesn't know even the most novice of techniques and makes between 10-30 mistakes of basic cooking in all of his videos....then this faggot has the audacity to start a how to cooking channel (Basics w/ Babish)

Watch this cucks pasta video and tell me with a straight face he has the slightest clue of what he is doing

That isn't how burden of proof works

>how burden of proof works

>Saying that unironically

please neck yourself faggot

The sky is neon pink. Look it up.

Shut up Babish.

>b-buh-buh
lol

t. Babish

cilantro ruins any dish that it's put into. ricotta is good though

>10-30 mistakes
if it comes out good why does that matter?

Attached: 3fcd03648c54bd4f8b2c9ffe0fa17fb3.jpg (640x492, 188K)

So you admit that being compared to that faggot is an insult.

It was clearly intended to be one

>if it comes out good why does that matter?

Implying anything this soyboy cuck has cooked in his entire life actually came out good...go back to your hot dogs and ramen faggot

This is why I love Veeky Forums. A bunch of fast food autists pretending they're the perfect cooks.

I think you meant to say fast food artists

Quit trolling. This guy's all right.

I loved that he completely sperged out in that video with Chef.

Yes yes very good
HOWEVER
youtube.com/watch?v=hpapqEeb36k

He's not and people are slowly realizing what a pretentious nu-male faggot he is like many of us have said all along. He has no charisma and relies on gimmicks - it gets old quick.

SEETHING

He cooks his own meals, shares with people, and the editing is okay. Don't be mad that you didn't come up with his youtube system before him.

> editing is okay
Not defending him but compared to the rest of youtube its supreme

More like binging with boobish xD

I like Babish. Seems like a cool guy who's successful doing what he wants to do. I don't like some youtubers. But I don't make threads about them. Because I'm not a tremendous faggot like OP.

t. mad faggot

/thread

>have it in their genes

As i recall, that was proven false

Attached: assburger.jpg (896x722, 34K)

Holy shit if you don't like this faggot then stop obsessing over him

sure sure. Whatever you say kid.

I didn't mind him previously, but he doesn't know who Matt Stonie is?

the jews are continuing to infiltrate the food industry I see. nothing new here.

I've noticed in his last few videos he is making more and more mistakes and just correcting himself in the voice over.

>don't mix shit into your burger because it ruins the texture
wrong
>don't put lettuce on top of the burger because it will wilt
...and putting it below won't do the same fucking thing but worse? gtfo

i hate burger autists

the memes are coming to life

Attached: soyjack.png (644x800, 15K)

He's decent, but in the video with brad it was obvious he felt insecure in his skills compared to a trained professional.

I like his videos but yeah it seems that he lacks some deep experience.

His cocktail video was lacking in focus to the point of being useless.
>hey if you know nothing about cocktails buy 10 pieces of equipment then watch me devote 15 seconds each to every popular cocktail

I mean he's literally a video editor who likes cooking,
who the fuck is claiming he's an authority lmao

He obviously meant that you shouldn't put it directly on top of the burger. If you have a tomato or cheese between meat and lettuce, it's fine.

I like Babish but whoa that cocktail video was bad. He goddamn built his Margarita. It was embarrassing.

He's literally not even a chef. Just an average home cook who got famous because of his soothing voice and sexy forearms.

Yeah I picked up on that too.

Pretty much, he's just like all of us.

Except with a youtube channel, because voice and arms.

>>don't mix shit into your burger because it ruins the texture
>wrong
He's actually right about that tho

Doesn't he mention how he knows Brad is the better cook, and how he didn't go to culinary school?

Babish knows he's an amateur, albeit more skilled than way most. I don't get why people get so assblasted over him.

>bald
>glasses
>beard
>arm tattoos
>"Binging"
>"youtube celeb"

Life failure alert.

Attached: 1521512753079.jpg (500x424, 61K)

I wonder how people would feel about the guy if he lost the beard and/or wasn't bald.

The meme was based on real life you nigger loving faggot

No he isn’t. Salt helps the meat bind, it only fucks up if you overwork the meat. All the other shit is just personal preference

>life failure
>probably going to be making six figures soon with youtube money, his book, and merchandising deals

He made money off life failures. Hes one of their esteemed representatives

I would like him better if he didn't sound like he was talking down to you all the time. like you have absolutely no training whatsoever, what makes you think you're better than everyone else?

then what does that make you, user?

Attached: jr6ZysV.jpg (400x315, 40K)

Says the mouth breather posting to a Laotian hentai board

Remember when he went shopping wearing his fucking apron, had never wrapped a burrito in his life, and fucked up a bunch of exotic meat so bad he had to trash the idea and make a le BACON burrito instead

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4wwXM2o_M

>fucked up a bunch of exotic meat so bad
Yeah, because that's what they did on the show the dish was based on.
Half the "fun" in his show is fucking up dishes the exact same way the source material did.

he's admitted he never went to culinary school, he used to be a video editor for an advertising company. He's just a cook who knows how to make videos, literally admitted to not being a chef

Okay Baboosh

>Remember when he made It's Always Sunny dishes and fucked them up LMAO who could fuck up milk steak and jelly beans?

Why is it that the only people shilling this dude’s content are the ones that hate him?

E-celeb that the redditors that now populate Veeky Forums are obsessed with.

How many children does he have?

is that really your metric for success

There are never any threads about him except hate threads and false-flagging threads to encourage hate threads.

Veeky Forums only knows hate.

None, I think. I'm fairly sure he's gay and his live-in roommate is his boyfriend.

Bon appetit fucks up simple shit by trying to be pretentious. Look at their Italian hero video, it's retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8_9JE_PuyA
I did get an easy recipe for Asian pork chops that is amazing with a couple tweaks from them, to be fair.

Caring about e-celebs at all is a reddit-tier fascination.

>thousands of ancestors having children all leading up to you
>you go gay and don't have children

Top tier failure at life.

Attached: Way ahead of you now.jpg (470x264, 76K)

This. Threads about him are always like this:
>LOOK AT THIS NUMALE SOYBOY HIPSTER FAGGOT BEING A FAGGOT IT MAKES ME MAD HE GETS VIEWS HES SECRETELY A HOMO JEW I WANT TO RIP HIS GAY BEARD OFF
Nobody else cares. He's a amateur chef with a gimmick whose videos have decent editing.

you can go back to /pol/ now

What does /pol/ have to do with having children? You know that one thing you shouldn't be fucking up in your entire life.

Attached: 1508591503891.jpg (1000x645, 604K)

Dude 95% of Veeky Forums should most definitely be prohibited from having children. You haven't noticed?

By this metric mexicans and dumber impoverished americans must be the most successful groups in the west, huh?

that's not how you write 100%

You're a useless idiot making useless threads.
Here's another fucking (you), now drink bleach.

It's their obsession with it that makes it funny. They just can't deal with it, yet can't ignore it either. I think it's all they have.

>It's a dumb video that has no reason to exist
That's 99% of the internet.
Hell, that's 99.9% of the threads here.

nobody fucking cares you stupid moron

>chef
He's a home cook. He doesn't work im a restaurant, and he doesn't serve random people. You are placing him on a pedestal.

Because you found him 3 months ago when you first started posting here and he was already big.