Give me some good breakfast ideas. I'm sick of eggs and oats

Give me some good breakfast ideas. I'm sick of eggs and oats.

Attached: [HorribleSubs]_Fate_Kaleid_Liner_PRISMA_ILYA_-_04_[720p].mkv_snapshot_12.10_[2013.08.31_22.38.19].jp (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamykitchen.com/106-how-to-make-miso-soup-recipe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamago_kake_gohan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, that's pretty much all I eat for breakfast too. I wish I made more money.

Have you tried Secret Aardvark? It's by far the best!

Attached: DSC_0664-1.jpg (4496x3000, 2.29M)

cheez whiz on untoasted white bread

Saw a super easy Japanese Recipe where they Crack an egg over steamed rice. Add a little soy sauce and some chopped scallions and you're good to go. Probably gonna try that tomorrow.

If you're looking to exclude specifically those two things, here's one of my go-to's:

> cook some bacon in a pan on medium heat
> soak some hash browns in hot water and pat them dry (this makes them nice and crispy)
> turn up the heat in the pan a little
> use the grease left behind to cook the hash-browns
> about 5-ish minutes a side
> turn up the heat once more to a little over medium high
> sauté some peppers and onions; if you're low on bacon grease, replace with whatever oil you have handy

Everything blends well together

Juevos rancheros.

>terrible meme sauce
jesus christ. every night i get on here this faggot is shilling his jew sauce. i want to find you and murder you.

Try avocado and oats.

An affordable too!
Just $19.95 for the low, low cost of $20!

CAPTAIN CRUNCH

Attached: traditional american home cooked meal.jpg (374x347, 43K)

potato sausage blin blyat

Carbonara, yo.
>pasta
>egg
>bacon
>cheese

Biscuits and gravy (American) is good. You can always make egg-in-a-hole or french toast, too.

Tamago Gohan

huh?

Hm.

French toast with bacon/sausage, eat it.

cereal and orange juice, zucchini bread and coco, peanut butter on apple, cream of wheat, fruit and ricotta cheese, nuts and dried fruit, bagel and cream cheese, waffles, pancakes, cold pizza, english muffin tea and ham, club sandwich, yogurt, smoothie, granola bar

kys

crepes, leftovers

Illya's cunny.

I pour coffee into my sultana bran, then i dont have to have my morning coffee in a seperate cup

Does this need to be healthy? Or just anything at all? Since you said eggs & oats, I'll assume healthy.

Have you tried spicing up your oatmeal with honey/cinnamon? Also, you could always try some peanut butter & banana sandwiches for breakfast. Sometimes I do that because it's slightly sweet in taste and packed full of carbs for the day. One thing I actually like to eat if I'm 'on the go' is Avocado/Cheese/Peanut butter in the morning. Eat it as little bite snacks or whatever before you head out. Wash it down with a glass of milk and you're golden.

If you don't care about being 'healthy', go for a banana/nutella crepe with a little honey for added measure.

> This is to die for if you need to satisfy a sudden sweet tooth.

instant noodles + instant soup

Attached: photo_2018-03-28_05-56-49.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

hashbrowns with ham, onion, and scrambled egg mixed in. Can add a little cheese if you feel like it.

>instant noodles + instant soup

Attached: 186.jpg (960x720, 91K)

Make some cinnamon toast or some ham, turkey, and cream cheese crescents

Coffee

why have i never fucking thought of this im so fucking stupid

You're a fucking genius.
Any combinations that really clicked?

Mix eggs, oats and some ground beef and pork in a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes. Serve with ketchup or heinz 57 sauce.

fruit
sandwich with whole grain bread, lettuce, tomato, onion

whisky

>Saw a super easy Japanese Recipe where they Crack an egg over steamed rice. Add a little soy sauce and some chopped scallions and you're good to go.
I've tried it. It's bland as fuck.

When I was young my mother used to make me onion fried rice on rare occasions

>Cook some glutinous rice (aka sticky rice)
>Slice a large onion, caramelise it
>Add mashed garlic and ginger
>Add cooked glutinous rice, mix together and fry until the whole thing has a nice golden colour

It's simple and yet so damn delicious

huh?

make alot of dulce de leche in the begining of the week and eat with canned peaches,greek yogurt with blueberrys of honey or whatever you want,waffles with some nice cream cheese,or just leftovers from another day

i said make alot so that it lasts the week,its not hard to make but it takes a while

Salmon, rice, and steamed veggies. Maybe a small side of miso soup if you're really hungry.

Good to know; thanks.

I cut cabbage into strips that are about 1 cm by 10 cm, steam it until it's still just a little bit crunchy, and then stir-fry it with some bacon or slices of kielbasa. It goes great with a cheese omelet or potatoes O'Brien (hash browns with onions, green pepper, and maybe bits of bacon or such).

Be warned, at least where I'm from, there are two types of cabbage commonly available: one type, that appears to be from the New York/Pennsylvania area, is softer and will boil to pieces in 20 minutes. The Southern variety has harder leaves and is denser, and takes generally 40 to 50 minutes if you were to boil it. I like the Southern variety, it takes longer to cook but is a lot more consistent in it's results because it's easier to avoid overcooking it.

Once I got the hang of cooking cabbage this way to my liking, I surprisingly don't get tired of it, only the items that go with it. I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and be contented. And I absolutely *hated* cabbage as a kid.

Beans on toast with cheese and mustard.

I wish my mom woke up 2 hours before I went to school to make me fucking breakfast.

I have banana and peanut butter sandwich and that keeps me fed for 6 hours.

Ben Franklin breakfast is bretty gud for how stupidly simple it is - Dice an Apple, top it with Yogurt and add some granola on top.

From scratch pancakes are incredibly easy to make, and then all you have to do is remember how much sugar, eggs, and milk to add to your already measured dry mix.

Waffles
Pancakes
French toast
Granola with yogurt
These (along with oats and eggs) are my mainstays for weekday breakfast. Always make sure you have some fresh fruit (I guess canned or frozen would work as well), that you switch up often, it really helps to keep you from feeling like you are eating the same thing all the time.

have you tried eggs with bacon aparently its a "thing" and bacon goes with EVERYTHING

especially when you fry them in butter then put it on toast.

Attached: 1512853444398.jpg (640x481, 53K)

>John harris invented bacon
We've been eating bacon variants since roman times
whoever made that is a dumb fuck

Add jalapenos to your eggs. French toast. Waffles. Fruit salad. Homemade muesli or bars. Yogurt and berries.Tomato, avocado, herbs on toast. Breakfast burrito. Bacon and HP sauce sandwhich.

I usually eat just 1 marmite toast and a black coffee.
I'm not even a britbong, and don't live in uk...

biscuits and gravy is so easy on hangover mornings. Grands biscuits and canned gravy, total investment $5. and while the biscuits are cooking, fry a couple eggs. Throw the whole mess into a big bowl and eat. Pairs quite nicely with grape pedialyte.

Chicken nuggies

try oyakodon instead.

I fucking hate oats,
tried them with
milk/water/broth, no, I don't like it.

until I tried a smoothie:

2 bananas, cold milk, oatmeal, some pure cocoa powder, 3 ice cubes,
blend until smoothie.
tastes awesome, I like it...

>canned gravy
Canned biscuits I could frown and say, ok but canned gravy? Dropped.

how do you make miso soup?
tried to make it once with pic related, kinda fucked it up, didn't like the taste, and never tried it again...
I don't know how it's supposed to taste, there is no good asia restaurant here, that serves soup and stuff... they only sell fried beef/chicken/duck with noodles/rice.
that's it. in literally every asia restaurant I've ever been to...

Attached: misopaste.jpg (228x228, 13K)

>already measured dry mix.
excuse me, what?

is a pancake different to crêpe/plinse/waffles?

like, I put 2 eggs into a bowl, add 1 salt, some more sugar, and some milk...
a bit more milk... use a wire whisk and mix it. add flour while mixing, until it's nice, but still not thick, it should be liquid enough, to make these things VERY thin.

not him but here: steamykitchen.com/106-how-to-make-miso-soup-recipe.html

Quick American breakfast food is usually pretty garbage. Toast, scrambled eggs, oats, and cereal is basically what you have going for you. if you know that you're going to be hungry, eat some bread with hummus and olive oil or fruit or make a sandwich if you know that you wont eat for a while. Just eat a big lunch.
On the weekends though, brunch foods are based. Croissants, French toast, omelets, eggs benedict, pancakes-there are a lot of options but they take time and are usually unhealthy

thank you kind user, will try.

dude it's just Heinz pre-made gravy, it comes in a glass jar like marinara sauce.

>Toast with peanut butter
>Toast with honey
>Cook up some sausage/bacon/whatever and have it ready to add to eggs for a scramble or omelet.
>Yogurt with fruit
>Fruit by itself
>Tamago kake gohan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamago_kake_gohan
>3 cups of coffee