/uni/ general

Dining hall food, campus restaurants, dorm snacks, kitchen shenanigans, etc. What's your grub situation like, Veeky Forums?
Pic related: dining hall dinner. Teriyaki chicken, fried rice, lentil stew

Attached: IMG_20180327_210849462~2.jpg (2448x2564, 1.16M)

>uni thread
>no sea urchin in sight
You failed.

Eww. Pic related is my dining hall food

Attached: IMAG1762.jpg (1520x2688, 1.99M)

Breakfast

Attached: 20171024_072621-1.jpg (1656x1542, 281K)

Lunch

Attached: 20180213_115225-1.jpg (2239x2233, 781K)

need moar snausage gravy

Dinner

Attached: 20180219_173933-1.jpg (2075x2409, 1.11M)

>eating rice with beans?
Do Amerilards really do this?

With gravy

Attached: 20180116_074849-1.jpg (2644x1891, 815K)

do they serve anything that isn't brown?

With waffle

Attached: 20171030_114216-1-1.jpg (1820x1626, 553K)

Yeah, I'm just an aspy and particular about the way they cook my vegetables. They also serve fresh grilled chicken, I just didn't take a picture of it.

Also burger n fry

Attached: 20171019_121215-1.jpg (1836x1883, 388K)

so... no joking... how fucking fat are you?

45 kg, why? I workout 5x a week too

You probably can't tell from the pictures but I only eat 1 or 2 times a day. I was just labeling when those foods are served.

please eat vegetables my nigga

But potatoes are vegetable.

I pretty much stopped eating campus food entirely after my first semester, and immediately lost the weight I gained first semester and felt better in general.

It wasn't exactly bad but a lot of the healthier stuff was not good at all, so it was hard to keep good eating habits. It also helps that my mom actually taught me basic cooking skills and its fun so I could eat way better by myself anyways.

I'm always appalled by the new students coming in who know nothing about how to cook.

A nephew of mine used to live in an athletic dorm. I used to love to go eat lunch with him on occasion -- the food was phenomenal. And it cost the same as the meals in the cafeterias for the rest of the students.

There was also a dining room that was mostly faculty, but not limited to them. Their food was nearly as good as the athletic dorm.

SMART

>tfw the music department at my uni had a great cafeteria and I went there so much people thought I was a music student

>tfw military dorm military food

Attached: 1516560076200.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

>they got accepted into uni

Must feel good I guess ?

Feels even better when you get accepted with 75% financial aid

Attached: IMAG1750.jpg (2688x1520, 2.13M)

> high end Sodexo
who here /mines/

>financial aid
Basically why I didn't go to college. Why should I pay for what other people get for basically free?

Hate to break it to you but a lot of people get things basically for free. Golddiggers, wellfare hustlers, trustfund kids, etc.
I am going off topic and this is Veeky Forums or /adv/ tier, but you should make decisions solely on return-on-investment. Or more importantly, quality of life from investment.

Rice and noodles on the same plate fucking bothers me. A lot. Like french fries and mashed potatoes. I'm mad.

If I was poor I'd get more than what I invested in a university. I can go learn a trade and get certified cheaper than spending time in college watching people with 2.0 gpas not pay a dime and live life on easy mode. I even was a NEET for a while. Far more redeeming lifestyle than SJWs throwing mattresses around my college crying false rape.

Nah, if you take a major that has a good roi, it's more like stressing out alongside kissless virgin nerds and super out of touch rich chinese international students who smoke constantly.

If it had some shitty gravy, I'd eat the fuck out of it.

That looks....pretty decent.

It is hard to see in the pic, but the penne is with bits of salmon

Sounds exactly like my school. The new athletics dorm had servers and everything was cooked to order. The music kids dorm had the best comfort food and variety. All of the other dorms were grade school food tier.

Lol the rich Chinese internstionals love to get a whole squad and chain smoke. Fucker smells like shit and talk so loud. Most also have no concept of cleanliness.

Already posted a picture with gravy. I normally get gravy on my biscuits now

This looks disgusting