Well, I’ve replaced the chairs and rearranged the tables, put a fresh coat of paint on the wall...

Well, I’ve replaced the chairs and rearranged the tables, put a fresh coat of paint on the wall, turned your Italian bistro into a soulless, overpriced, square-plate gastropub, bullied a few line cooks to leave, and brought in a personal friend as head chef who will leave in two weeks. Hopefully all this will stem the hemorrhaging and keep this place on life support for another six months or so. My work here is done.

Attached: IMG_5187.jpg (442x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0Z7EPh8oLU
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea pretty much

>You operate a family bistro that serves simple hearty meals at a reasonable price in a small town in bumblefuck nowhere?
>YOU FUCKING DONKEY. I'VE COMPLETELY TAKEN YOUR OLD SHIT MENU AND NOW YOU'RE SERVING HAUTE CUISINE AT $30 A PLATE PREPARED BY YOUR OLD CHEFS WHO FUCKED UP THE RAVIOLI.
>I feel real good about this one. I feel like they [I] really turned things around.

t. Amy
t. Sammy

Pan, Nice and Hot

It's so easy to criticise him for his failures. Why not praise him for his successes?

This is totally the contrary of what happens, most of the time.
Usually, the chef is trying to cook very complicated things from a three-page menu. Ramsay cuts it back to one page, one style corresponding to the restaurant itself (e.g no Italian/sushi/grill thing, just Italian), and focuses on well-made basic stuff so that the chef can not mess it up

huh?

>HAVE YOU COOKED THIS DISH BEFORE
>no chef
>LMAO YOU FUCKING DONKEY YOU'VE NEVER COOKED THIS
>no chef pls show me
>I CANT BELIEVE YOU'VE NEVER COOKED THIS BEFORE YOU CUNT

youtu.be/u0Z7EPh8oLU

these are both true but there's no excuse for those shitholes that serve canned and frozen food when the fresh ingredients are not expensive or hard to get.

>never cooked a mussel
>call yourself a chef
Ramsay actually has respect for his own profession, and he gets pissed off when people insult it. Someone calling themselves a chef who has never cooked a mussel is insulting the title. They deserve to be ridiculed and mocked. They should go read a fucking book, and get the fuck away from the kitchen.

STOP. STOP!
IM SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN
YOU'RE SERVING RAW FUCKING FOOD, MAN.
Have you given up? Thanks my darling. right then. Chicken: dry. Bland. The rice? Three days old! My god, wheres the passion?

The dude is like 55 and a professional chef and has never cooked mussels.

Is more than what they deserve

He probably doesn't have the license for that

Fresh, yes
Local, yes
Rustic, yes
Most amazing, yes

you've done it /tv/, you've debunked another realityTV-show
real proud of ya

>youtu.be/u0Z7EPh8oLU

Ramsay is one narcissistic phaggot

Onions, brown

Even I have cooked mussel...

That's not a great clip to show for your argument. The chef got angry and defensive and confrontational.

>clonker
>twat

What does this even mean?

plonker in reference to 'pulling my plonker' means penis.

Twat is a lighter form of cunt. Still means vag.

what does 'taking the piss out of me' or whatever that saying is?

Are you taking the piss right now?
[spoiler]we say that in kiwiland too[spoiler]

Why would one take piss out of someone and isn't that good since you don't have to urinate?

>spoilers
>on Veeky Forums

That's what I don't get. Why does this person want to take my piss?

Taking the piss means making fun of.

HES JUST TRASHING ON GORDON!

Honestly the only criticism I can lay on Ramsay is how he portrays us in the industry. If you have spent as long in Food service as I have you can honestly see how overproduced his shows are.

Don't forget to use 5 gallons of olive oil in every fucking god damn dish

Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares from the UK is kino

>chef is depressed, cooking shit
>ramsay makes him man up
>chefs passion regained
>food becomes great

I think that's why he moved to the US with it. It was always that formula, and the Americans are way more delusional/argumentative. They make for better TV.

huh?

seriously fuck off you twat

Huh?

it's scripted, dumdum

Whoaw, really?!

Woah reality tv fake?!??!!??! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UCKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHYYYYYYYYYY
FUC KYIU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I LOVE REALITY TV YO U NGIGGERRRRR NIGGGGGGGGGGERRRRR NIGGGGGGGER
NIG ER NIG ER FUCK YOU
COOOON BOOON NIGGERRRRRRRR

Prove it.

in

>Guy is British and serves British food
>Mussels aren't British
Not his fault that the cuisine of his and Ramsey's heritage is absolutely shit there is more to cooking than French you know

squeeze of lemon, dollop of creme fraiche
now you do it
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8