Hey bucko /pol/ now hates Jordan Peterson so you can stop posting him 24-7 okay...

Hey bucko /pol/ now hates Jordan Peterson so you can stop posting him 24-7 okay? Also this nigger really doesn't get postmodernism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#White-African_American_gap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but we don't like him either, retard

Why does /pol/ dislike him? Did he say he's part Jewish or something?

Ethnonationalists BTFO

Based JP

He call them raycis and kick faith goofy out of free speech talk because she's a nazi

he said that being proud because of your race is a crutch used by people who can't accomplish something worth being proud of

I wanna snuggle Velma

He's stupid as fuck. All aesthetics over substance, as brainlets usually do.

seems spot on. he might be the biggest meme intellectual since sam harris, but I guess even a broken clock tells the time twice a day.

Aesthetics > austistic intellectual theorizing

it would be spot on if it wasn't a complete strawman of what white nationalists/identitarians actually believe

the same goes for culture and nationality, you know.

>being proud because of your race is a crutch used by people who can't accomplish something worth being proud of

>I'm proud of my grandfather, he was a great man.
>You've made it! I'm so proud of you.
But remember, being proud of achievements other than your own is for losers!

t. brainlet

>my grandfather was primarily defined by his whiteness or cultural background and not his myriad of individualistic traits
Doesn't sound like much to be proud of no.

what?
i'm saying its a strawman because it's not simply whites being proud of their ethnicity or "melanin levels"
it's whites not wanting to become an ethnocultural minority in their own homelands surrounded by third world animals with average IQ's in the 70's.(IQ and race is something Peterson acknowledges btw)

aesthetics are the prime virtue. there's no point in seeking knowledge if it wasn't aesthetic

>now
I thought they always did since he was never a deluded far right retard?

>it's whites not wanting to become an ethnocultural minority in their own homelands surrounded by third world animals with average IQ's in the 70's.(IQ and race is something Peterson acknowledges btw)
so why not make it "it's about smart people not wanting to become a minority in their own country surrounded by stupid animals with average IQ's in the 70s"? why even drag race into it, unless you deny the existence of smart blacks and stupid whites

>faith goofy
literally who?

You literally can't point out a difference between
>being proud of an achievement of your family member or friend
>being proud of achivements of your countrymen
Who's the brainlet here?

>my grandfather was primarily defined by his whiteness or cultural background and not his myriad of individualistic traits
What? Who said that?

If your proud of your grandfather as an individual does not lead to being proud of your race. One could say both things are unrelated, considering there were plenty of horrible white people as of any other race during the 20th century, the time your grandfather lived in.

THEY loved him because he wouldn't call TRANNIES BY what ever they wanted. That's how he got famous.

>What? Who said that?
You implied it by implying that your grandfather was at all relevant to my statement

Faith goldy

>so why not make it "it's about smart people not wanting to become a minority in their own country surrounded by stupid animals with average IQ's in the 70s"? why even drag race into it, unless you deny the existence of smart blacks and stupid whites

It's the
>well, this one black man is pretty smart, so I guess check-mate you racist
Except that there is a myriad of statistics to show that race and criminality, collectivist viewpoints and low IQ are extremely correlated (half of violent crime in the US is commited by 7% of the population that is black men). The exceptional black professor is literally not an argument (anecdotes are not valid arguments)

So they had no clue what he is actually on about and the anti-Peterson troupe that formed to spite /pol/ was based on something completely false.

I still don't get it dude, why is the correlation relevant? if the low iq is the problem, why not handle it directly? unless you're a racist what's the point in making a distinction between a stupid white person and a stupid black person just because the stupid black person is more common? you didn't answer my question, I never denied the correlation

By accepting that you CAN be proud of achievements of your family/friends you accept that you CAN be proud of achievements other than your own.

Shared pride acts as social glue to increase the cohesion of a group - be it a family, a nation, fans of a sports team, or literally any other group.
Why is it OK to be proud of your mother or LA Lakers, but not your race?

The whole problem comes from the fact that A) collectivism only seems to be such a huge problem for Americans, the rest of the world (and I mean THE REST of the world) seems willing to adopt some degree of restriction "for the greater good", in many different ways and for many different reasons. Also, criminality is something that exists in homogeneous population, but the kind of gang related insanity the US goes through only seems to exist in America. Even in Africa and the Middle East the situation is completely different, it's caused by political instability, not by typical retarded government "planning". The biggest threat to the US is itself, no population in the world is as dull and dim-witted as the average american.

> #
> #
>You literally can't point out a difference between
>>being proud of an achievement of your family member or friend
>>being proud of achivements of your countrymen
>Who's the brainlet here?

LOLWHAT

If you don't see the difference between being proud of a a grandfather and some 600 year old cunt from another country I must assume you barely even understand the difference between "pride" and "admiration".

I admire both James Baldwin and Samuel Beckett and I'm neither black or irish, let alone "proud of being" either.

And it was never the point that you can't be proud of something other than your own achievements, it's that, specifically, taking pride and defining yourself on something so arbitrary and broad is only for really weak people with no accomplishments of their own

>that shade of difference between Canad and US
ayyy must be all the niggers

This thread is full of retards beyond possible

He's also ignoring the social and economic factors that account for WHY Africa is in the red and China is purple. This does not interest these people. This, to him, is better explained by biological and cultural differences.

All I know is they liked him because he was defending free speech and pissing off liberals. CANADA was passing some bill that made it a hate crime to not call a tranny by their preferred pronoun and Peterson was saying that goes against free speech. Pol always loved the guy. It was /lit who questioned him and most didn't like him. Pol loved him until about 2 weeks ago when he didn't let faith talk then he said some shit on Twitter like "listen bucko its Dr Peterson to you" blah blah your racists.

how do they have NK stats?

>if the low iq is the problem, why not handle it directly?
There are more problems. Even the whites with low IQ don't commit as much crime as blacks.
Also blacks are FAR more likely to support increasing state control and surveillence (gun confiscation, speech censorship) than whites.

I'm not making a distinction between a white criminal and a black criminal - they deserve punishment all alike - just saying that blacks AS A WHOLE (or ON AVERAGE) are a detriment to society. Exceptional individuals exist but they don't change the trends.

He's just a memefaggot who likes to take advantage from the internet, as if he has discovered a new little game.

Pathetic.

we need a /yootoober/ and /self-help/ board.

also the faggot mods and janitors should stop spending their lives buggering the living daylights out of each other and actually enforce board rules.

This.

Jordan Memerson has NOTHING to do with literature or philosophy. Nothing.

>If you don't see the difference between being proud of a a grandfather and some 600 year old cunt from another country I must assume you barely even understand the difference between "pride" and "admiration".
So if I say that I "admire" the white race instead of being "proud of it" will you shut up?

> taking pride and defining yourself on something so arbitrary and broad is only for really weak people with no accomplishments of their own
I'd say, and the history of humankind agrees, that nationality is a BIG part of one's self-identity. Countless people have died for it, countless works of literature written about it.
If it's OK to be proud of one's nation, to feel a deep sense of belonging to it - why not one's race?

>Goldy is a Christian, of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church
Dropped.

If nationality is such a big part in the construciton of one's identity how come can I admire Spinoza and Kant without being neither jewish, dutch, portuguese, german, lutheran or even white by most of /pol/'s conceptions? If you want to say you admire "people of the white race" it becomes rather arbitrary considering there's plenty of non-white people all over history who should be admired for the same reason.

Just admit you're butthurt about blacks dating white chicks on TV and get on with your life, I highly doubt someone with hot opinions like yours has that much of a social life to lose anyway.

>you can NOT be proud of your nationality because there are admirable people of all nationalities
Wow, have anyone ever been so stupid?
Tell that to millions of people who gave up their lives for their countries, to billions who celebrate national holidays and cheer on their nations' teams during tournaments.

National pride is very natural to humans. Racial pride is demonised because "muh nazis" and literally no other reason.

Why do you have to pull the white collar blacks into this? Can't you just hate hoodniggas and hood culture?

How the fuck can national pride be natural when "nations" as we understand today are about 300 years old. This is your problem, you always turn history into your little curiosity shop then get mad when reality doesn't fit your fantasy.

There are white nationalists and there are conservatives/centrists pushing back against white cultural suicide done by the left.

I'm legitimately confused, I thought /pol/ never liked him?

Herd mentality. Groupthink. Lack of own achievements. An example of that is the person you're arguing against.

>/pol/ is a mass of retards
>memerson is a retard
Why do you even care? Go read a nice book.

They didn't but Veeky Forums equals pseuds and newfags with /pol/, and Peterson posters are likely one of the two.

overt racists and covert racists

What confuses me is that these faggots are always rambling about Nietzsche and saying communism destroys the individual and blah blah blah but at the first sign of a banner to hide below they're like victorian ladies running from the sun.

According to statistics, even the well-off white-collar blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.
Even adopted black children raised by well-off white parents don't match up with their white counterparts.
>it's not race, it's culture
>it's not race, it's social status
Both have been debunked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#White-African_American_gap

>How the fuck can national pride be natural when "nations" as we understand today are about 300 years old.
It is obviously natural, you fucking brainlet, because the moment modern nations developed everone jumped on board with waving flags and singing anthems. Before that people felt that belonging to their polis, tribe, religion, or whatever else.
Shared pride and a sense of belonging/duty to some larger group is natural to humans as social animals. Your theorizing doesn't mean shit.

I gotta go, see you on the boards guys.

>"nations" as we understand today are about 300 years old
I didn't know people still unironically tried claiming this, makes me nostalgic to when /leftypol/ tried to adopt Veeky Forums.

>actual far right poster incorrectly groups itself with people who dislike population replacement
>lefty poster incorrectly groups both together and calls them racist
And that's how you lose elections, kids.

Before I go though I'll just address how absurd it is to bring up how "they always talk about Nietzsche and communism" when I haven't said literally a word about any of those

>the moment modern nations developed everone jumped on board
More like it begin in the 16th century and is still hard to say it's a finished proccess, probably never will be.

>How the fuck can national pride be natural when "nations" as we understand today are about 300 years old
???
What.

Which is precisely why I didn't quote you.

>what is the constitution of the modern nation state

Lol

I'm confused, did you not know some countries have been unified for at least a thousand years?

Nation-states are silly though, they try to lump swathes of different dialects, cultural pockets (which usually form in remote areas like mountains, etc.) with the municipalities over vast regions. Sometimes, you get different ethnic backgrounds completely (most of European nations will have this, and especially America). It's not really a communal, natural grouping anymore. If you try to institute eugenics or nationalised language, or whatever, then you're making a synthetic "nation" that didn't occur with collective effort, destroying the idea of nation.

I think having cultural groupings that occur more with geography and dialect will be the future. Technically, there would be no state, just a world community with very obvious cultural borders.

That wasn't what was being argued nor claimed and irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

I just came in friend-o. Nations and nation-states as I understand them are recent creations, which are completely different to the "nations" of empires and fiefdoms before them.

You don't get it, historiography and political science are memes and what truly matters are the feelings of the white man.

Lol

>at least a thousand years
White European ones weren't
Colonies in America weren't
Africa weren't (some of them still aren't)

>if the low iq is the problem, why not handle it directly?
That's a good question. I think we should kill the following
>Low IQ plebs, all of them, because their violence and crimes against all things, their usefulness for evil - due to their inherent lack of desire for any higher values, yet any that pretends to be one will get their support
>Nerds, for attacking all things holy because they are fans of a different system, which should obviously have a monopoly on truth. Although they won't directly attack anything that gets them ridiculed, like most moral questions when they get serious. Instead they pull the rug from under morality as a whole, whilst pretending that it has no effect on those specific moral questions.
>Current elites, for being cannibal pedos and in bed with the kikes
>Kikes
Who is left?

Your just regurgitating what you've read online probably from a source that gives undue weight to fringe opinions, stop that.

moar?

Nice post relevant to the topic at hand

>Fringe
What? Anything we can call a "nation-state" didn't exist until the advent of liberalism, which was late 18th Century.

>White European ones weren't
Does public education in your country not teach European history any more?

Actually the concept of a "nation-state" was codified during the thirty years war in the 1600's.

What a weird definition of "country" and "unified" you have there, friend.

that metokur fag did a hitpiece on him

Show me one European "nation" that stood for more than a century. They were all subject to massive cultural, linguistic, genetic and structural changes, not to mention their borders always shifted. What we call the United Kingdom was an absolute orgy since the Battle of Stanford Bridge. I know I have nothing in common with a Welsh bowman or a Norman overlord, except that we shared the same island over many years - which housed many invaders.

Anyway, none of these countries created a national identity, they just had a ruling class that shifted every so often and tried to take more land. Why do you think there's still independence struggles for minority "nations" within nations in Europe? They obviously didn't create an identity over a millennia of conflict and kingdom-building.

Straight from wikipedia > nation state > origin. Nice. Anyway, you're not contradicting me. I said that no nation-state existed properly until Napoleon. It was still an alien concept to most of Europe while a French Republic was around.

But /pol/ hates Metokur because he's a "race traitor".

they don't hate him any more than they hate "based black dudes" or "based faggots"
/pol/ is a bunch of retarded redditors led around by the nose by retarded youtubers like metokur and peterson, though honestly i dont blame peterson because i would be doing the same shit if i made that much money

Again this group is still a net positive to society, no reason to cut on such big lines like race

my grandfather was an individual, not a poorly defined monolith known for fighting its "self" as much as it fights others.
The white nationalist obsession with pan-white identity is as silly as the feminist obsession with universal sisterhood, and both would require tyrannical enforcement to ever come into being because whites and women simply don't get along with themselves.