Good literature can not be created from the first world...

Good literature can not be created from the first world. Good literature only comes through an author who has been through hardships and struggles, and who has an interesting story to tell. A scrawny pasty white man from America who lives in a basement and who has never had any interactions with anyone outside of his online chatrooms can not write good literature. It is impossible. Yes, I am talking to you, Veeky Forums, to any of you who want to be authors, give up your dream, now, because it is futile and will bear no fruit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_civil_rights_movement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Northern_Ireland_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Butchers
bbc.com/news/uk-32887445
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pessoa

Good pizza can not be created from the first world. Good pizza only comes through a cook who has been through hunger and struggles, and who has an interesting eye for toppings. A scrawny pasty white man from America who lives in a basement and who has never had any interactions with anyone outside of his online chatrooms can not make good pizza. It is impossible. Yes, I am talking to you, Veeky Forums, to any of you who want to make pizza, give up your dream, now, because it is futile and will bear no dinner.

Kafka

>Good literature only comes through an author who has been through hardships and struggles
>Proust exists

Eh, he doesn't count. Imagine being a Jew living in a neighborhood where people pass around fliers about why Jews should be beaten up, and they spread rumors about Jews being vampires and murderers, and they trash Jewish stores.

Like being on Veeky Forums you mean?

>,now,

>First world
>America
Jollied my gobblers m8

As a Jew on Veeky Forums I can relate to this feel

I'm so bad at seeing jews, I always asked arab looking people (jews in my eyes) if they were jews. Because of this practice I gained a lot of 'knowlegde' about 'le ebil jew' and why an arabs can be fat and lazy but the jew is always wrong.
Anyway, one time I met a jew, but didn't know. It came up why eating snacks on the party we were at (cheese and meat on one plate).
"Ah, so that's a jew nose eh?" - was my question. To be fair, it was big but hey, a lot of people have fugly faces (some people are said to have fugly faces, but I might find them cute).
Anyway, within a few seconds:
>He gets mad {How dared I?}
>He gets up {All mad, almost like that gay BingBangTheory Guy}
>Screams about anti-semitism {pointing at me, 'I cannot accepted being talked to like that'}
>Leaves
Everybody staring at me.
"What? I thought normal jews are darker and only they crazy religious ones were pale." - Said semi to the crowd and semi to a girl who we were talking with, awkwardly non the less.
That girl had a face about to explode, luckily it was of laughter and when the party resumed she laughed her ass of after which she said to me "I hope you meet our president (she was murican and Obama was president, 2010) one day and just straight up ask why he is called the first black president."
"Oh, because he's mixed? I would just ask you now."
"Heh, yeah well, I don't know why, but it's kinda wrong isn't it"
"You would know best, nigga"
And that's how a night of hot interracial lesbian pussy rubbing started.

So yeah, jews, I don't know... Are they a race? religion? a people? big nosed mutants? Or just a slur word like asocial?
Also: Are the noses incest related?

post boob and pusy

Dfw

Yeah, no, because:
>Blue board for blue balls
>At work ATM {your (You) might get me in trouble if anyone sees the tab but hey, no history when closed :^)}
>I don't do those pictures, nor 'social' media
>I once posted a normal photo {of some ducks} from phone, but the meta-data or something like that could be traced to my favorite park, which was creepy.

Here you go, with some luck her crApple ID was broken or just use some generic terms in your fav loosh-leeching site.
>pic related.

You’re one stupid motherfucker

Wow, hold on.
Care to elaborate, master race-detector, where did you grow up to know all races by your 20th? Argentina?
Or what, you think Obama is black? Maybe you're one of those mixed-blood suppressors? {"You can't be mixed, you either black, white, bean, rising-sun, setting-sun or sand."}
I give myself atleast another 5 years until I go after lonely housewifes.

If writing is just communicating an idea, why does the author, or the catalyst for the idea to be transmitted to the reader, matter?

If a dirty tap lets out clean, fresh water, is that any worse than a clean tap that does the same?

What the fuck are you on about

Jews are followers of Judaism you actual retarded. Just because they have a long nose or whatever doesn’t mean they’re Jewish, that’s just what people in the Middle East look like.

Retard*

First was about my one whole story I got about Jews being prosecuted.
Second about me, nude pictures and how I relate.
Third about me not understanding why I was a "stupid motherfucker".
Yeah, well go read my story again then, that's basically what I said and what got me into that predicament.

What kinda faggot gives a shit about grammar on Veeky Forums? Go make a pizza and climb in with it you kike.

You just asked people “hey is that a Jewish nose?” That’s like if I said to to a black guy “ is that a nigger tattoo?”. No fucking shit people would get mad
You’re on the literature board of Veeky Forums and you’re shitting on grammar

Should've said kike nose.

One person after he went on about being a jew...
>That’s like if I said to to a black guy “is that a nigger tattoo?”
Wow, okay, so saying jew is the same as saying nigger? (not nigga, but nigger?).
Also, yeah a tatoo is the same as a nose...
>You might be right, if it's a plastic nose, but hot dang, he should have sued that doctor in that case.
>No fucking shit people would get mad
Again, just one person, pretty sure the party went flat because he made a big drama scene.

You get the point, you asked him a stupid question that would get someone easily mad. Like what if I asked if you had lesbian hair out of nowhere?
And if you’re fine with that then congrats, you’re calmer than most normies. You have to tiptoe around your words in the real world where everyone has the emotional durability of a feather

Again, it was not out of nowhere, please read.
But hey, why would someone ask me about lesbian hair, it's not short or anything. And even if they did, lesbian is a good thing right?
(If he didn't have a big nose I would ask the same, it was my goal to understand the nose thingie because the arabs always mention that, I already knew he had le munnies because before the cheese-plate he tried to impress me with his Gucci(?) belt, well, it's was worth more than the money he spend on his 'royal hotel suite').
>You have to tiptoe around your words in the real world where everyone has the emotional durability of a feather
Sound advice, nigger-tatoo-man. So how is 'jew' a bad thing? I mean, "Hey so that's an Afro-American Tatoo or what?" what's mad about that?

You could just ask him if he was Jewish
The nigger thing was an example of random insensitivity

Jews hate being identified for what they are, even though it's absurdly easy for anyone familiar with their features.

No, again, okay, I'll quote it, myself:
>Anyway, one time I met a jew, but didn't know. It came up why eating snacks on the party we were at (cheese and meat on one plate).
>"Ah, so that's a jew nose eh?" - was my question. To be fair, it was big but hey, a lot of people have fugly faces (some people are said to have fugly faces, but I might find them cute).

So after I found out he was jewish, (bla bla bla, can't eat the snacks because meat and cheese, pure blood tel avivian{or something like that, from Tel Aviv), I asked "Ah, so that's a jew nose eh?"
No, again again, read better.
>I didn't know
>he mentioned it, throughly
>I ask jew related question
I didn't find anything out that evening, still don't know if he just had a big nose or that it was a jew thing.

whiny cunt

>I didn't find anything out that evening, still don't know if he just had a big nose or that it was a jew thing.

Don't be ridiculous, do you think you would have got such a reaction if he wasn't a Jew? I can spot a Jew from miles away, and the reaction is always identical - they get extremely mad, and everyone else is left nonplussed.

If I can differentiate a Sudanese African from a Nigerian, both are invariably delighted. If I can identify a Lithuanian among Poles, he too is happy. Only Jews lose the plot when you identify them.

For example: In secondary school, I noticed a kid who had a huge hooked nose, beady eyes, and a curly ginger afro. I approached him and said "Shalom yehudon" (Hebrew for 'what's up jewboy?'). He immediately turned red and screeched "I'm not Jewish!". I then asked him why he understood Hebrew if he wasn't a Jew, and he realised he was caught out.

Oh wow, please read again, again and again.
>HE SAID HE WAS A JEW AS WAS HIS MOMMY AND DADDY, THIS CAME UP BECAUSE THE SNACKS
>THAT'S WHAT PROMPTED MY QUESTION IF HIS BIG NOSE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING JEWISH

Yeah mate you can observe the exact same shitty behavior in right wingers. Some guy talking about how he wishes we could go back to the good old days or how welfare only benefits the lazy? Call him a racist, fascist, alt-rightist, etc. and watch how he begins frothing at the mouth and denying it even though you both know that it's true. "It's racist to want to preserve my national heritage?" he'll probably retort to dodge your accusation when you know good and well that the same guy is going to go home and post edgy shit on Reddit and YouTube comments. You just know™.

These things only get brought up in casual encounters when the other person has some sort of agenda behind their actions. A girl or a recent acquaintance casually asking 'Hey, are you Jewish by any chance?' or, more likely assuming they're not socially inept, just asking you about your fucking religion/background, isn't going to piss off anybody even if they were a Jew. Some smelly neckbeard type walking up to you and smugly proclaiming 'Yo, you're a Jew, huh?' is obviously going to tick off some red flags. Stop acting like they have something to hide when the reason for their reticence is clearly that there's this little antisemitism thing that's been going around for a while and them being associated with what you fuckwits *think* Judaism represents is never going to lead to anywhere good. Again, the only reason you care that they're Jewish is because you dislike Jews and are wary of them. You wouldn't be asking the question if it were otherwise.

Imagine someone randomly asking you if you were a fascist in public. Would that bother you? Would you own up to it? Fuck no, every single hardcore right winger I know is in the closet because muh political correctness and muh taboos. Anyone Arabic looking in a Western country, especially the streetwear types that are trying and failing so hard to look cool and blend in, is also going to get pissed off if you ask them if they're a Muslim because it's not a great time to be a Muslim right now as far as politics are concerned. I don't know how you retards can fail to recognize this and go on to extrapolate all sorts of shit from what would, ideally, be common sense.

It seems I've hit a nerve.

>Yeah mate you can observe the exact same shitty behavior in right wingers. Some guy talking about how he wishes we could go back to the good old days or how welfare only benefits the lazy? Call him a racist, fascist, alt-rightist, etc. and watch how he begins frothing at the mouth and denying it even though you both know that it's true.

Pure whataboutism.

And there is a world of difference between asking someone what their ethnic, cultural and religious identity is, and making assumptions about their political beliefs.

>Some smelly neckbeard type walking up to you and smugly proclaiming 'Yo, you're a Jew, huh?' is obviously going to tick off some red flags.

Nice projection there Chaim.

>Stop acting like they have something to hide when the reason for their reticence is clearly that there's this little antisemitism thing that's been going around for a while

There is no anti-Semitism in my country. Despite being a tiny, tiny minority, Jews here are on average far wealthier, better educated and better represented in white-collar jobs than any other group. There was a grand total of 2 "anti-Semitic" incidents here last year, and one of them was a Twitter comment. Nobody is buying your crocodile tears.

>Imagine someone randomly asking you if you were a fascist in public. Would that bother you? Would you own up to it?

If someone correctly identified my political opinions (which, incidentally, are diametrically opposed to fascism) I'd let them know they were correct and then tell them it wasn't their business. Again, making assumptions about a persons political beliefs is an entirely different thing.

It just so happens that people regularly identify my ethnicity and joke about it, but I don't throw a hissy fit. Like any other person with nothing to hide I'm actually quite pleased when it happens.

I'm neither bothered nor am I defending them, just trying to understand why people think Jews getting offended over being profiled and singled out is strange in a world where antisemitism exists and is arguably on the rise. This one argument in particular has always seemed off to me. Whether it's race or politics, profiling strangers and bringing it up only ever occurs if you have an interest in the person's identity and know of its tells. If someone is publicly accusing you of being a fascist, it's almost always safe to assume that they are a leftist and are bringing it up because they are bothered by your views. Why would it ever be otherwise? Anyone else wouldn't give a shit.

It doesn't matter if it isn't a localized thing where you live, the extreme right wing and antisemitism are fringe politics and the people that engage in them regularly now do so through the internet rather than locally because they understand the backlash and negative attention it receives. You don't have to act on shitty beliefs to have them, and having them is worse than not having them. What's a place that is contemporaneously regarded as antisemitic that isn't already thought of negatively like the Middle East? These things are small international cultures more than they are confined to any specific region.

>diametrically opposed to fascism
Fascist is just an example here. Antisemitic, alt-right, racist, etc. can be used interchangeably. You will always be slightly upset whether you verbalize it or not if you are accused of being one of them because you understand that they carry a negative connotation and the person doing the accusing is doing it out of disgust.

And, out of sheer curiousity, what is your ethnicity? You don't even have to state it, actually, just consider if there are entire movements and political tenets out there that are vehemently and, in the right circumstances, violently opposed to your existence even if you've done nothing personally to slight them. Why might anyone give a shit if someone was Norwegian? It's why I used Arabs as an example because I know plenty of people with Middle Eastern heritage including some that aren't religious whatsoever and nothing drives them up the wall like being publicly labeled as Muslims because they know that it's never done with good intent. Jews are a pretty distinct looking group of people, don't suck yourself off for being able to identify them, anyone that spends two minutes looking at examples of typical Jewish features can do it. Why would you confront them about it instead of just moving on knowing that you have nothing to gain from it and it is almost always going to make you look like an antisemite? It just doesn't make any sense.

>I'm neither bothered

"racist fascist"
"smelly neckbeard"
"you fuckwits"
"you retards"

These do seem like the words of someone who wasn't bothered alright

>nor am I defending them
>them

Yes you were, and stop pretending you aren't Jewish yourself.

>in a world where antisemitism exists and is arguably on the rise

There have been outcries about a rising new anti-Semitism since the 1980's. It's a myth. Ant-Semitism has undergone a steep decline in the West.

"What does the evidence show? There has been good investigation done, serious investigation. All the evidence shows there's no evidence at all for a rise of a new anti-Semitism, whether in Europe or in North America. The evidence is zero. And, in fact, there's a new book put out by an Israel stalwart. His name is Walter Laqueur, a very prominent scholar. It's called The Changing Face of Anti-Semitism. It just came out, 2006, from Oxford University Press. He looks at the evidence, and he says no. There's some in Europe among the Muslim community, there's some anti-Semitism, but the notion that in the heart of European society or North American society there's anti-Semitism is preposterous. And in fact — or no, a significant rise in anti-Semitism is preposterous."[26]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism

>just consider if there are entire movements and political tenets out there that are vehemently and, in the right circumstances, violently opposed to your existence even if you've done nothing personally to slight them.

There are, I lived under the rule of such a political movement as recently as 20 years ago.

>Why would you confront them about it instead of just moving on knowing that you have nothing to gain from it and it is almost always going to make you look like an antisemite? It just doesn't make any sense.

What doesn't make sense is that I should be considered an anti-Semite for noting their background.

lel a /pol/lack falling for and misreading a LARPing Lesbian user story on Veeky Forums turns into an offtopic shitfest. Why don't you reply to 'her' anymore.

'She' still has questions I think:
>So yeah, jews, I don't know... Are they a race? religion? a people? big nosed mutants? Or just a slur word like asocial?
>Also: Are the noses incest related?

Even if you can answer them 'she' prolly never gonna suck ya dick.

Sounds more to me like you're offended by my choice in language. And it's hilarious that you think I'm Jewish. Especially hilarious to me personally, though I guess you wouldn't know why. I don't believe I've said anything favorable about the Jews. Please point out where I have? I'm just pointing out that, of all ethnic/religious groups, they probably have the most legitimate reason for outrage behind being profiled. This is the only thing we're arguing about here.

You keep ignoring that 'Westernized' Arabs that make a conscious effort to blend in, however futile given their obvious features, exhibit the exact same behavior more or less despite sticking out much more. It's easy to tell Jews apart once you know their most common physical characteristics, but why would the average layman have any interest whatsoever in those? The big nose thing is a pretty commonly known stereotype, but the curly hair and the beady eyes are just a bit more subtle. I've spent enough time on this site and around people like you to know how to tell if someone is ethnically Jewish. I can't imagine anyone with zero interest or suspicion whatsoever toward them as a group would say the same given that, apart from the most stereotypical specimens, they tend to blend in decently. Simply acknowledging such a 'discreet' Jew shows that you have gone out of your way to realize their most common features, and you really can't see why that sort of explicit interest in them would be taken as a sign of antisemitism?

Antisemitism never died to begin with. It doesn't need a resurgence to still be a semi-prominent thing. It's existed for as long as Jews have, although I would definitely say that in the digital age and especially over this past decade there has been a marked increase in anti-Jewish sentiment that will likely continue to increase until some unknown event. Jews have ALWAYS been singled out, much more than any other distinct group in history. Whether it's for just reasons or not, it's painfully clear that they have a special relationship with this sort of behavior, and trying to use other the reactions of other groups to make them seem more esoteric by comparison is just strange to me.

>What doesn't make sense is that I should be considered an anti-Semite for noting their background.
You won't if you keep it to yourself. Pointing it out and otherwise bringing it up is otherwise rude behavior considering that, you know, they've historically always had a bad time in regard to that sort of thing? Why do you give a shit that they're Jewish? You're only pointing it out because you want to get a reaction from them. That Goebbels quote is probably better known among them than you might believe, you really think that they might not assume in the first place that you're specifically trying to get a kick out of them? I don't think that it's 'I've been found out' any more than it is 'not this shit again'.

Internal struggle is the greatest struggle. Basement dwellers live the most authentic existence there is.

Not internal as in indoors. Internal as in within the heart and soul, which autistic incels and weaboo retards are clearly severely lacking in. Dipshit.

Funny

here's your you
don't spend it all in one place

>Sounds more to me like you're offended by my choice in language.

I'm not the one who resorted to flinging insults.

>And it's hilarious that you think I'm Jewish.

It's fairly evident given your outrage at posters poking fun at their noses and your obsession with the phantom of anti-Semitism. This is another dead give away:

>they probably have the most legitimate reason for outrage behind being profiled

Typical 'chosen people' mentality. The notion that Jewish suffering is exceptional and unique is entirely Jewish.

I grew up in a state where I was deprived of basic civil rights because of my background

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_civil_rights_movement

I had family and friends who had their homes and businesses burned out, and who underwent pogroms, by sectarian mobs and state police

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Northern_Ireland_riots

I had neighbours and friends hunted, tortured and murdered by death squads who were aided by the police and military

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Butchers

bbc.com/news/uk-32887445

Even now, there are no-go areas in my city where I would get stabbed for my nationality.

And you have the gall to tell me that I don't know what it's like to be the target of bigotry? Disgusting.

I have no sympathy for Jews, because you have never endured such behaviour in this country, or anything even remotely approaching it, and yet you think you have the right to lecture others about being mistreated.

Which site are we on? I don't know how you can consider a couple expletives 'flinging insults', but whatever, stick to what makes you think you're right in your own head, because it's painfully clear that that's the mindset you've had hammered into you. And just so we're clear, this is my fourth post ITT.

I'm not Jewish whatsoever. Every time you reiterate that I feel less and less compelled to keep replying to you because it's evidence that you've already made up your mind on the subject and are completely unwilling to take anything I might write as earnest. Phantom of antisemitism? Have you forgotten already that it's been less than a century since the single largest antisemitic demonstration in history, and that perhaps the reason it has 'simmered down' (read: not died like you seem to be suggesting, but not resurfaced as explicitly as during WW2) is because of said incident? Who on earth is going to start singling out Jews a few decades after the most bloody war in human history and think it won't be received poorly? Besides, you yourself mentioned an instance of singling out a Jewish boy during school, and you yourself have antisemitic views, so why are you trying to downplay it as if it has disappeared entirely when you need only look at yourself as proof that it can and does exist?

>Typical 'chosen people' mentality
Again, you're using a generic and honestly pretty typical argument to conflate two things and ignore what I'm trying to say altogether. This is pretty common in right wing politics in general, though. If you're not entirely and wholly in agreement with me, you may as well be an enemy! If you don't want to literally drag every hook nosed kike out into the streets by their sidelocks and hang them from the utility poles, then you're just as guilty of trying to wipe out the white race! Reee!

The whole God's chosen people thing has literally nothing to do with what is being discussed. How on earth can you possibly deny that, at least in terms of genocide, violence, dissociation, etc. Jews have always disproportionately been the victims all throughout history? This much is virtually indisputable by this point. I thought neo-Nazis and antisemites made it a thing to point out that they've been expelled on, what, over 100+ separate instances throughout history? Whether they deserve it or not is irrelevant entirely, I just don't get why you are unwilling to concede that they've been singled out and murdered far more than any other recorded group we can speak of, and might not take well to similar behavior.

I am sorry that you and your people had to endure that. Truly, I hope you can take at least this much as genuine. But how can you possibly claim that Jews are trying to over-represent their victimization when probably any single day during WW2 resulted in more Jewish casualties than the entirety of your civil rights movement? If a Protestant condescendingly called you a Catholic in public today, would you be upset?

what a carefully designed bait

but still a shit, totally absurd one

or you're just a brainlet

As you can nonabsoluteshit world has their own share of problems, they are more nuanced but are often trivialized and rejecting that trivialization is the first step in coming up with something interesting in regard to those problems. I'm yet to see someone who accepts that kids are dying in africa yet still contemplates the horror of his frappucino being 10% off what a frappucino should be like. "Real struggles" are interesting but the whole human nature is about getting away from them yet then we worship them as something that truly gives the life meaning. I myself remember being bitter because my life was "too good/peaceful/normal". Well, there is an infinite nuance to this "good life" and presenting it in a meaningful way is not as easy as showing what is "obviously bad". I would even dare to say that struggles of first worlders are more connected to our special "human" side and third worlders are more about the "animal" side.

>Which site are we on? I don't know how you can consider a couple expletives 'flinging insults', but whatever, stick to what makes you think you're right in your own head

I'm not complaining about it, I just pointed it out to refute your claims of not being upset.

>Have you forgotten already that it's been less than a century since the single largest antisemitic demonstration in history

Get over it. All the Jews I've ever interacted with are at least two generations removed from that.

>an instance of singling out a Jewish boy during school

Again, in a sane mind this is not 'singling out'. When someone says "you're Irish, I can tell', or "where are your potatoes paddy?" I consider it friendly banter. I'm proud that people from other countries can tell my nationality just by seeing or hearing me.

>This is pretty common in right wing politics in general, though. If you're not entirely and wholly in agreement with me, you may as well be an enemy!

Nah, I was pointing out that you never even considered the possibility that anyone but Jews could be the targets of bigotry.

>If you don't want to literally drag every hook nosed kike out into the streets by their sidelocks and hang them from the utility poles, then you're just as guilty of trying to wipe out the white race! Reee!

That's a ludicrous strawman, I've neither said or implied anything of the sort. Typical Jewish paranoia - "all the gentiles are out to Holocaust me, oy vey!"

>Jews have always disproportionately been the victims all throughout history? This much is virtually indisputable by this point.

That's a despicable statement. Jews were not the only victims of the Holocaust, or even a majority. Moreover, other people's have suffered far worse in far greater numbers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>But how can you possibly claim that Jews are trying to over-represent their victimization when probably any single day during WW2 resulted in more Jewish casualties than the entirety of your civil rights movement?

The difference is that I grew up under those conditions while the Jews I've met are at least two-generations removed from it. They have never experienced those conditions or anything even remotely similar, while I have. Can you not see the difference, or are you just being obtuse?

>If a Protestant condescendingly called you a Catholic in public today, would you be upset?

It happens multiple times on a daily basis, of course I don't get upset.

Sure, the gravity of Jewish suffering over the ages, culminating in the Holocaust, makes it almost impossible to entertain any suggestion that Jews might have brought their troubles upon themselves.

The totally unreasonable sectarian beliefs, refusal to assimilate, insularity and (routinely) professed superiority of religious culture do not go unnoticed by others.

The truth is that both Jewish nationalism & Judaism itself remain lightning-rods for intolerance today. Jews, insofar as they are religious, believe that they are bearers of a unique covenant with God. As a consequence, they have spent the last two thousand years collaborating with those who see them as different by seeing themselves as irretrievably so. Judaism is as intrinsically divisive, as ridiculous in its literalism, and as at odds with the civilizing insights of modernity as most any other religion. Jewish settlers, by exercising their "freedom of belief" on contested land, are now one of the principal obstacles to peace in the Middle East.

And how removed were those that died during the holocaust to the previous pogrom? Point being that there has been antisemitic sentiment spread since the time before Christ, no other group has been marginalized anywhere near as frequently over such a long period of time and so they are wary of being, even if you disagree with referring to it as such, singled out. You can't just tie everything to this one single event, you sure you're not Jewish yourself? When I say 'all throughout history', I don't mean to suggest only the holocaust. Worse things may have happened in specific instances, but when taking the combined suffering of a group into account, one would be hard pressed to find a demographic to have endured more than the Jews, even if they deserved every bit of it.

Also, where in the contemporary world is there any expressed anti-Irish sentiment? I honestly have never in my own life seen anyone genuinely and unironically speak negatively about the Irish. It may be different for you, but at least here in the world outside of Ireland, I feel that we don't have any problem whatsoever with you lads. Can any of this be said for the Jews? What is there to joke about with them? They have big noses and... that's about it. To be fair, they're not really the most genial folk, especially to outsiders, but they're about as loving as they are loved pretty much across the globe. Go post on /pol/ and someone might call you a potatonigger. If you were a Jew they would literally be wishing for your death. The vast majority of people in the West won't care if you're Irish and will remain friendly towards you as if you were any other person. Probably the leftist half would be indifferent if you were Jewish, and then a significant but difficult to quantify minority would hate you significantly simply for existing. There are magnitudes more antisemites than hibernophobes in the world today.

>that you never even considered the possibility that anyone but Jews could be the targets of bigotry.
I have no idea where I could have even possibly suggested this. The only thing I've been arguing this whole time is that Jews have been discriminated against so frequently that an aversiveness to being singled out by others is now part of the core of their culture, whereas other groups are not so withdrawn because they remain to see the degree of violence that the Jews have.

>That's a ludicrous strawman
About as ludicrous as you denying that Jews have suffered exceptionally throughout history and that them expressing this is just the typical 'chosen people' nonsense.

I agree that much of their suffering was likely instigated and of their own doing. The only thing I'm arguing about with user, however, is the idea of Jews becoming upset if you point them out as such while other groups remain indifferent. Most strangers that call out Jews tend to do so out of malice and disgust, and so they retreat.

>The only thing I'm arguing about with user, however, is the idea of Jews becoming upset if you point them out as such while other groups remain indifferent. Most strangers that call out Jews tend to do so out of malice and disgust, and so they retreat.

Yeah, but I already pointed out again and again and again, that the man who was a jew said so himself and only when I asked if the nose was part of the deal went dramaqueen.
Goddamnit! I just want to know about le nose!
Fuck you and a little bit of thanks.
Learn2Read and pic related.

Veeky Forums can't read {joking, I believe some of you do read}

This is:
a) a garbage writer making excuses
b) one of those insufferable self righteous faggots who think theyre better than other people because their dad was a lazy alcoholic