If I want to make home made easter eggs, do I need to temper the chocolate? Or...

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

If I want to make home made easter eggs, do I need to temper the chocolate? Or can I just melt it and pour it into the mould?

Attached: dark2.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1349)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

wife's daughter

what does this have to do with homemade easter eggs? Why try to derail the thread?

Inmate
Inmate

If you want it to work how it's supposed to and look right you need to temper the chocolate for just about any mold. Not only does it look nice and shiny, but it gets harder and contracts slightly as it cools. It might be extremely difficult to get chocolate out of a mold if it's not tempered. Especially a delicate shape like an egg shell. There are some easier and "cheating" ways to temper chocolate if you do some googling

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

k cool, I have a meat thermometer will that do for getting it to the right temp? Or do I need a different one?

King_Martha
King_Martha

huh?

likme
likme

Why do the black girls I've dated not look like this? Where do you find these women?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Im a white guy in brooklyn and my last gf looked like kinda like this. Probably not the same in flyoverland though. I have family in sc and missouri and its not a pretty picture.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

black girls I've dated
shameful

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Why do the black girls I've dated not look like this?
Because the ones who look like this would never touch you.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Black women who look genuinely attractive are extremely rare and are already in relationships.

w8t4u
w8t4u

bit racist t b h

5mileys
5mileys

dumb, troll, bait, idk, retard

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

umm are you relating the person of color's skin to chocolate?

racist much?

Attached: 1507580247056.png (82 KB, 645x729)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

that's just a really fat Japanese ganguro girl please don't judge without educating yourself.

Attached: Ganguro-shinjuku-sept20-2015.jpg (294 KB, 570x1585)

JunkTop
JunkTop

nicolas cage as a jersey housewife as a japanese schoolgirl as a sailor

WebTool
WebTool

its just a hot girl brah why you so jelly?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

half starved Caribbeans that arrived a week ago to meet their sugar daddy aren't fat
Well, no shit. Give em a couple years. Ethnic women almost always blow up.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Why do the black girls I've dated not look like this?
What are you talking about? there's just a dress in OP.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Stop niggerposting.

eGremlin
eGremlin

racist!

Lunatick
Lunatick

Attached: 1504899719287.jpg (59 KB, 395x401)

Booteefool
Booteefool

get out racist -_-

King_Martha
King_Martha

HOLY SHIET

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Attached: 1517996842451.jpg (108 KB, 1198x568)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit