A challenger approaches

A challenger approaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/3642888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nicolas White

Too bad he'll never get published. He should pick new themes too. Snow isn't very diverse.

>a warm bed
>not his own bed

What a little slut.

the tiger guy was better

>snow tastes good
>now take some
>bites
Is this saying that the person offering the snow *bites* the recipient, or is it demanding the person "take some bites" of the offered snow?

chalky white was black

>When your done
>YOUR DONE
Guys, was he trying to emulate Joyce here?

Kids are the best poets.

Do you think in composing that he counted all numbers up to 710,711, and 712 and those just happened to be the first 3 consecutive numbers whose syllables make a haiku?

that's unironically the best haiku I've ever read
not that that is saying much

Pretending these are good is the worst Veeky Forums meme.

top kek

I love this

guess you haven't read
very many haikus dude
you should go read more

I hope you get eaten.

They're not particularly good but they are cute coming from children.

why are kids so good at writing poems

Kill yourself

The Tiger is actually good, the rest are just a silly meme

They are alive, unlike adults.

It's actually not bad. I mean the indentations are meaningless and IDK about bringing up kites in a poem about snow but it invoked that snowy-day feeling.

Fucking kek
This kid is dedicated

When it's snowing it's time for snow, not kites

Go away, Rupi. Nobody here likes you.

They write from the heart without pretense.

really when i was a kid everything i did was full of pretense...

Post some of your writing.

From my childhood? I might've, if I had access to it. From 6 to 8 years old I wrote a lot of stuff that was inspired equal parts by Tolkien, Deltora Quest and Warcraft III - moreso by what I thought they represented than their actual content, I'd only had the Hobbit read to me by my dad. Every time I tried to read Lord of the Rings I only made it a chapter in or something, even though I had two friends that had finished the books when I was 8. I remember getting good marks for using the words "horde" and "exodus" in an Australian state-wide student assessment thing. One of the characters in my little notepad stories was called 'fag'.

This is great.

>One of the characters in my little notepad stories was called 'fag'.
Was the character autobiographical?

The tiger is an actually good poem, the rest are merely good for second graders

just gonna take this time to remind the newfriends of the greatest piece of literature ever written by a child:
warosu.org/lit/thread/3642888

The snow it is
Not time to fly kites
Bite
BITE
Try to sled

That second YES has daddy's handwriting

The last line should be the first. Other than that it's golden--or should I say pearly white?

>your done
It is indeed joycean wordplay: a reference to the river Jordan, its baptism waters frozen, the dove of the Holy Ghost merely an absent cardboard figure (the kite), the cold tomb turned here a warm bed, for death only may soothe the icy pain of barren bites from the flesh of a fallen god. The likes of Pound or Yeats might have felt pride had their nib outlined such lucidly distilled playful agony. Alas!,--the muse has favoured Nicholas.

Holy fucking shit dude I am dying of laughter.

Perhaps crimson?

Forgot about this, thanks. That OP was based.

Lick my dong
Very long dong
Snowy longer dong

nicholas white is a hack

lmao I did turn out to be a faggot unironicall.

when you eat snow, it is bitingly cold. He's making a play on words obviously...I wouldn't expect you to understand

will you be my gf (male)?

Holy shit, just noticed that the capital letters spell the title of the poem