Metamorphosis

I just read this.

What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-p5aMxobg-s
vimeo.com/87523667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very kafkaesque

you think that the adage that "anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is bullshit and you suspect that either, or both, kafka and gregor fucked their sister

it was a miserable "work" of """art""" written by a severely depressed man with an entirely, absolutely 100% pessimistic outlook on every aspect of life
in other words, what he said

You thought you really wanted to read Roth's 'The Breast' but were too embarrassed desu.

Boy I just read this too and idk what to think.

That's a good question?

You thought about my dick in your mother's ass. Do your own homework, faggot.

What the fuck was his problem?

I finished The Trial today and I'm not entirely sure what to think of it. For sure though I think it's overrated.

What does a cockroach penis at human size look like?

The same as a regular cockroach penis, but bigger

It's meant to show the limits of sympathy, even from family members.

you tell me nigga

It always surprised me just how callous his family was. If my sister turned into a cockroach tomorrow you bet I'd get to work making every part of the house cockroach-accessible and buying only the best of cockroach delicacies.

i'd smash the bitch

Why do you ask others what do they think of this book?
Does it matter what others think of a book that you read? If you liked it , you liked it , if not, then not.
Everyone has a subjective perception , so if this book made you think of something or maybe you can relate to something in this book, it's your decision to choose what you think of this, fuck all these insecure bastards on 4chin ;)

You got half way through and dropped it and you did the same thing with The Castle except you liked The Castle much better. And no blame, for if he can't be bothered to finish his books then why should you?

youtu.be/-p5aMxobg-s
This you?

nothing until you read Vladimir Nabokov's Cornel lecture about it or watch this

vimeo.com/87523667

Realistically if one of my family members turned into some verminous creature, I'd probably be too disgusted to even look at them.

not that kind of smash

What kind of smash?

>reading translations of one of the most widely spoken european languages

when the fucking will langlets learn?