Otherwise lonely, friendless, aspergic protagonist suddenly and without much effort manages to find himself a loyal...

>otherwise lonely, friendless, aspergic protagonist suddenly and without much effort manages to find himself a loyal, cute, charming girlfriend

Why does this always happen? Is it wish-fulfillment? I had to stop reading Steppenwolf after Hermione enters the scene.

Because no one wants to read about you.

literally my diary desu

It's just like my anime

You realize Hermione is literally a whore

>Why does this always happen? Is it wish-fulfillment?
It's Hesse, what did you expect?

If it happened to me it could happen to anyone

it happened to me. i'm still not completely sure how. now we've been married 11 years.

>taking Steppenwolf literally
There is no hope for Veeky Forums.

This actually happens more often than you'd think. I used to be (and to a certain extent, still am) a real autist, but I've had multiple woman randomly approach me and enter relationships.

You wouldn't be jerking me around, would you, anons?

>things that didn't (yet) happen to me cannot happen to other people like me

here. not jerking you around at all. we have a 3 year old and life's fucking amazing. and i honestly don't know how it happened. i'd honestly given up on ever being in a relationship when i met her.

the protag is probably good looking
if it doesn't happen to you, perhaps you are ugly
get Veeky Forums if so

I'm the user from . As of right now, "multiple" means 3, so it's not very many, and all but the most recent relationship only lasted a few months.

As it turns out, crazy women are attracted to autistic guys, because autistic guys have no point of reference for craziness. My first two relationships were basically abusive (verbally, not physically), with the woman withholding love until I made some arbitrarily-determined submissive gesture. When I talked about this with my current gf, she pointed out how awful that was, and I shrugged and said
>I thought that's just how it worked.

So, no, I'm not jerking you around, but it gets worse before it gets better.

>with the woman withholding love until I made some arbitrarily-determined submissive gesture

This was my relationship with my mother throughout my teens. I also just thought it was normal, or blamed myself for being a shitty kid. I mean I was pretty shitty at times, but I was usually open to calm discussion (which my mother interpreted as me trying to intellectually bully her). It really ate at my self-confidence and made me into a self-loathing, over-apologetic, "humble" beta. I haven't ever had a girlfriend and it kills me because I consider myself to be very romantic-orientated. I'd really honestly love to experience a kiss before I die because it seems amazing.

Veeky Forums is pathetic.

kek saved

I've tried a kiss with a childhood friend. It's not worth it if it's not with someone you love. I didn't really know her to begin with. A kiss is tasteless and there's hardly any sensation.

Hole tight Asnee
He got a pumpy
Hole tight my man
he got a Frisbee

I'm sorry to hear that user. If it's any consolation, odds are you'll eventually find someone worthwhile to be romantic with, and, in the meantime, friends will help. Don't underestimate the value of one or more lads you can hang out and/or get drunk and/or watch sports/films/etc. with.

>faggot /r/the_red_pill users blaming """crazy""" women for living up to their imaginary standards their entitled to

Every time

Friends are for the weak

t. crazy woman

It happens the moment when a woman stops being your #1 problem. I now remember my tfw no gf days and wish I could go back to where not having a woman would be my number one problem. Now I'm infinitely more depressed, have days where I hate my existence completely and question why I was born, don't remember the last time I had a truly happy day, have arguments with my father, almost killed myself in a car accident, drink too much, eat too much, am balding, have no money, economic instability and have no real skills that could improve it, probably been sick more times the last year than in the previous 5 years combined due to stress and working on two projects at the same time (one not making me any money yet)...I'd say the only real positive the last few years is that along the stumbling and failure I seem to be developing a relationship with God.

Anyways the point I wanted to make is that despite by all accounts me being in a ten times worse position than when tfw no gf was my #1 problem, I get much more attention from attractive women now than ever, now that I do not even consider them seriously because I have so many other more serious problems.