How to microwave?

Just heated up some McNuggies but they're shitty, teach me to be a master microwaver Veeky Forums

Attached: MicrowaveMcNuggies.jpg (1002x1336, 264K)

Heat up some of those barbecue sauce packages too so you have warm sauce to go with your nuggies

you have to re-fry those if you want them to be any good

put them in a pan with some butter for a few minutes

>blatant shitpost
>gets real answers

Here is a tip:
Dont post on this board stupid tendy shit, you deficient lazy mongrel.

Attached: 1350162429590.gif (500x281, 953K)

This board is really shitty sometimes
Sage

those aren't tendies they're fucking nuggies you giant asshole

wagie ragie

what does sage have to do with microwaving nuggies?

Heat it in an oven, or frying pan.

Too much of a hassle, is there any voodoo I can do with layering ceramics or should I be asking /g/ or Veeky Forums?

Also thanks for the help anons, I layer a thin coat on my tendies when they're in the oven but I didn't want to risk the McNuggies getting too crispy.

is sage good on tendies? I usually stick to szechuan sauce

I'm a big fan of a double dip, first in BBQ then lightly in ranch, but enough that it shows.

wrap each nugget in foil. place on paper plate. nuke at 50% power for 65 seconds. flip nuggets onto other side. nuke at full power for 30 seconds.

Protip 1: Don't use the microwave to reheat fried foods.

Put a glass of water in with the nuggets, I do this with pizza and it crisps the crust slightly without making it soggy. Should work with nuggies too.

Microwaves just make most foods and all fried foods soggy and chewie.
I just use my hot air oven to warm/refry/recrisp fried foods and most other food items. Faster and easier to use than a conventional oven or toaster oven because there's no need to preheat.
Set it to as high as it will go and leave the items in there for 2 - 9 minutes depending on the item. Just don't leave it in the oven for too long otherwise you'll get a dry dense puck of food.
Pic related is the one I got. Works great for reheating pizza, toasting whole sandwiches and wraps too.

Attached: 17254a.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Sous vide is the only way to reheat nuggets because it's the only way to guarantee you're not adding more moisture

Toaster oven, oven, or pan with a little oil.
Worse microwaved than cold with a bunch of the sauce warmed up.

One of the most obvious signs of a Veeky Forums newfag is using “nuggies” instead of the proper “nuggers”

>ask for microwave techniques
>get non-microwave techniques

There's not much technique to using a goddamn microwave

I can teach you

Teach me your ways, master.

it's going to seem counter-intuitive, but this is the best way: cover them in a damp paper towel, then microwave at low power (no higher than 50%, or use defrost setting) for 1-2 minutes for 6 nuggets. throw in the sauce containers for the last 20 seconds.